TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Vrans nodded as she spoke "Odd fox." he commented quietly and continued to listen and keep up sniffing as they went. As Moku spoke about roughs and there illnesses they can give through a bit he got a bit more nerves. He only really began his new life out of the hatchlings den. Now that may happen? Then Moku suddenly seemed to get down as she spoke about how a leader died over a bite once. He came up beside and glanced at her then at the ground then at her "We'll fight them off if they attack." he said quietly and quikly. Then he felt heat seem to flush through his cheeks.

((sorry just had to

Edit: Gtg for a bit back in 2 hours or so sorry. Please don't leave ma in the dust.))

Edited by little lost dragon

Moku cheered up slightly, "I just hope that I'll be strong enough to fight off any rogues or loners..." She shook her head, "Agh, new conversation topic. We should go find some food for the camp..." Moku turned in the direction from which she heard rushing water, "Let's catch some koi! I just adore fish!" Moku pranced towards the sound of water.

((Hope I'm not too late o.o Baine needs an apprentice and my other dragon needs a mentor. But I forgot my other dragon's name....lol.))

Baine's jaw stretched wide as she let out a massive yawn. She blinked the grit out of her eyes and stretched out her limbs before getting to her feet and slowly creeping out of her den. The dragoness welcomed the warm light and she immediately padded over to her herb garden, tending each plant with great care. She dripped some water over the exposed soil from a shallow dish she kept in her den before observing the goings-on. Though she didn't speak much, she knew much about the others in her clan. Moku and Vrans were speaking and she could only imagine what about.

((Awww yeah :] /will never say that again))

Eleth walked back out of the cave, because she was now very thirsty. She felt the blood from the fish she had eaten in her throat, and it made her cough.

"The river," she said quietly to herself. She didn't want to go there during the day, though. She had a good reputation for not being seen. But she was so thirsty. As she thought, her body must have already decided, because she walked out of the cave, towards to river.

((Night TheFallenAngel6236, so far the RP is having a decent start. Thumbs up to that.))

Vrans nodded avoiding looking at her cause his cheek felt odd. He remained a little bit behind her so she would not see. "Ok." he said when she switched topics. "Fish... haven't tried them really. Due to being unable to eat much of any meat due to my body I haven't tried anything big since I was 2 and a half." he said voice coming to normal level of sound but still a bit quiet. He though another scent hit his noes but thought nothing of it due to it being so weak right now.

Moku bounded up the riverbed, staring into the crystal clear water. She turned to Vrans, "Fish has to be the most delicious food you'll ever taste!" Moku lowered her head close the water, eyes fixed on the fish swimming in the river. After sitting motionless for a few moments, she swiped her claws through the water, pulling up two fish and slammed them onto the ground, killing them instantly. "They're endless too so there's pretty much no way we can eat them all-" Moku stopped herself at a strange smell, "There's a rogue."

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Vrans raised his head and sniffed around. That smell was stronger here. "Seems to be." he muttered and looked around "Why does one have to show on my first morning patrol?" he asked quietly. He felt out of place due to being the blue color he is against the greens.

Moku turned to run away from the smell of the rogue but stopped herself, "What am I doing... I can't run, we have to protect the clan from this rogue!" She padded back over to Vrans, "Make sure you're ready for no pushover, Vrans!"

Vrans nodded and took up a defensive stance again. In training his heavy scaled wings proved useful for a quick defense without to much damage right away. "Don't worry, I'm half expecting to be taken out, but I won't go down with out a fight." he replied quietly wings ready and tail ready. He was still scanning the area aroudn them.

"Come on out, rogue! We know you're here!" Moku shouted into the still forest, "What are you scared?" Moku tail flicked with irritation as sparks began to appear on her body. She was itching for a fight with a rogue, "Watch out for its bite. We'd both be goners if we were to get bitten."

((Ditto))

Vrans felt like hissing now "Taunting normally only angers them more making them harder to fight." he stated in his shy like voice. As for the bite..... if they did get into a fight..... biting is one of the basic fighting moves so... he shook his head. "Why are you here?" he said allowed to the rouge. He felt so out of place here. Talking loudly and standing out agains the colors of the area.... not to mention feeling the occasional spark get close now.

Moku sighed, "You're right," She sat down, waiting for the rogue, "No use in taunting an enemy we can't see anyways. But someone's definitely here, the air just doesn't smell. You can tell it too, right?" She turned to the fish on the ground, "I'm so hungry, you don't think the leader will mind if we eat these, right?"

Vrans looked at the fish she had gotten before the rouge showed. Then at her then at the food again "You do know that could result in you not allowed to eat next feed time." he said "But I won't tell anyone." he said shyly. "No use fighting on an empty stomach." he finsihed off.

Moku laughed, "Vrans," She started, gulping down her fish, "I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship!" She licked the juice off her lips, thanking about the future fight. She calmed a little, the sparks dying down a little for Vrans, "You any good at fighting?"

Vrans smiled a little when she said the friendship stuff. He was not used to making friends so fast but then again.... he normally avoided everyone. When she asked him about his fighting skill he looked up "I'm good for defensive." he said suddenly flashing his wings around him self forming a dome around him self then came out of it "The way my wings miss formed the..... feather scales did not form right and are now thick scales. Usefull for defence." he explained quietly "I don't have much attack though." he said flexing his tail.

"The only defense I have is my sparks, so if you have my back, I've got yours." Moku replied, "Man, where is this rogue!? I'm not gonna sit here and wait forever! We might as well fish while we're waiting, huh?" Moku took a stance again, waiting for the fish to swim by.

Vrans nodded "I got your back." he nodded. And looked around. He nodded again when she suggested fishing while waiting. He came up behind her and looked around "May as well. Get something done while waiting." he agreed with her. His voice almost normal. He had his wings ready and watched around. He was at her behind so that the rouge did not have a suprize attack chance. This way he could flash out a wing to protect either side and the back.

Several minutes past as Moku fished out about twenty fish. However, the fish were fairly small and young so she threw most of them back in before the died, waiting for the bigger ones, "Man, nothing but the babies, where's all the salmon!?" She flicked her tail impatiently.

((Tis thinking we should wait for TheComingUp before we leave her in the dust to much lol))

Vrans was keeping watch the rouges smell still around. "Baby fish? At this time of year?" he asked in a normal voice level. Then he realized it and shut his muzzle realizing how fast he got to feeling normal around her.

((Mornin'!))

Eleth had finally reached where the river was, but she was even thirstier. She wanted to jump into the river. Eyes wide open, she plunged her head neck-deep in the water. She saw the water swirling around her head, and the fish, and the bubbles fleeing from her nostrils. She lifted her head, fish in mouth. After she swallowed it, she picked up a strong scent. Her eyes narrowed as she realized the scent.

(( I won't be on for like 5 hours, I'm re-dyeing my hair))

Moku lifted her head from the river, a pile of fish laying on the ground beside her. She heard faint noise of splashing water out of time with the rest of the noises, "Vrans, did you hear that?" Sparks jumped from her body in excitement "I think our guest of honor is finally here!"

Vrans caught a scent and his head followed it. Down the river he saw a head "Moku I spotted our rouge" he said quietly. Turning to face in the direction of the rouge. "DOn't know if we'v been spotted yet though." he said wings ready.

((Lol I was ninjaed but the post more or less fits perfectly anyway.))

Baine sighed. She never really hated rogues as much as she was curious about them. The dragoness was always eager to help anyone, but she knew the trouble healing a rogue would cause. Despite her outward attitude of shying away from most dragons when she wasn't needed, she had strong opinions that she simply didn't voice. Still, Baine thought to herself as she plucked some herbs for healing. I am a Rosario dragon. I would be considered a traitor if I helped anyone else. For a moment shed felt used, but the white dragon calmed herself as she ground some marigold in her martyr and pestle. Healing was the only thing that kept her serene, and she needed to maintain composure if she wished to stay in the clan.

((LLD it's spelled "rogue", not "rouge". "Rouge" is like... "Moulin Rouge!" I love that movie xd.png ))

Edited by Lila

Moku pushed Vrans away from the river as she saw the rogue, "Get out of sight, maybe she hasn't seen us yet." She whispered, moving the fish from the river and hiding it under some leaves, and taking cover underneath the trees, maintaining a view of the rogue.

Vrans went into some cover of some bushes. Still watching the rogue. "We where out in the open for so long..... not very watchful if it has not seen us yet." he whispered half to him self. He looked over at Moku and then at the rogue and waited for a signal to either attack or run.

((Tis dyxlexlic so I use spell check a lot..... which ain't so good at grammar lol.))