Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Wow, there appeared a Thuwed on my scroll magically.

Such a nice present, when you are just awake

Thanks a lot TJ

biggrin.gif

I logged in just in time for the hourly drop and clicked on a vine egg, then went to my scroll to see if I catched it and I saw a sunsong egg instead.

The scene:

Oh no, I misclicked a sunsong egg sad.gif

<opens the egg's page and sees it is not caveborn>

Uh? huh.gif And where do you come from? I didn't have a trade for you

<reads the names of the parents>

OMG!!!!! Yesyesyesyes xd.png

Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Edited by Iside

darn it I was fast asleep sad.gif

congrats to those who got on the list

since noone here claimed the purple egg from above I will be dropping to AP soon

And I was egg-locked, so I will never know if I would have gotten an egg. (I can't remember which pair I am signed up for, either. sad.gif )

since noone here claimed the purple egg from above I will be dropping to AP soon

Got it smile.gif thank you wink.gif

Ugh, TJ always breeds early morning for me, when I'm asleep. dry.gif

Oh well. SOMEDAY I will get on that list! laugh.gif

EDIT: lag made me post twice. I deleted the duplicate.

Edited by Dimar

SunsetxHorse Thuwed

Gone.

I'm also opening up the list for eggs from Raziel Drakhaoul of Death x Wcenadw Omroh Thuwed if anyone is interested. c:

1. Dimar

2 chienkaiba

3. cuppycake08

4. QAndais

5. Chespin

6. shovedtbh

7. charchar2

8. MisunderstoodDreamer

9. shannecy

10. lollipop00

11. LugiaLover

List is now closed

Yay, I got a slot! biggrin.gif

Any way you could send me a message when you've bred the egg for me? wink.gif

Thank you!

The scene:

Oh no, I misclicked a sunsong egg  sad.gif 

<opens the egg's page and sees it is not caveborn>

Uh?  huh.gif  And where do you come from? I didn't have a trade for you

<reads the names of the parents>

OMG!!!!! Yesyesyesyes  xd.png

Thank you TJ!  biggrin.gif

Exactly this. "Wait, I only had some hatchlings of that breed, how on Earth did I end up with an egg while I was sleeping? *click* ...THE THUWED FAIRY CAME!!"

Congrats to everyone who got on the list for the next round!

Free spots have opened up on the 2nd Gen lists. See http://dragcave.net/thuwed to claim one.

*applauds TJ for the worst timing ever*

Nah, jk, I didn't get on any lists (I blame breakfast and school) but congratulations to those who did happy.gif

Ow it's full again sad.gif. *Envious of people who have made it on the list more than once - still waiting for my first chance wink.gif*

You and me both, sister! He does this at three am my time.

I got on the list for a Royal Blue egg. I'm not sure, if there are several spots open for every egg, but the pair doesn't breed Royal Blues anyways. All I see in their progeny are Golden Wyverns xd.png (and as far as I know, that's the only pair with a Royal Blue) Maybe next time wink.gif (and maybe I'll try to get on the list for a GW egg, too, then I'll try and make an inbred even gen checker Thuwed lineage *_* --> new goal xd.png)

I need mates for all of these guys. The mates can be any breed*, but they have to be a Thuwed. *They can't be related I would prefer similar lineages, but as long as they are pretty its fine. (Dragon 2's mate needs to be as messy as possible, not inbred though)

Lonely Dragon Number 1

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WQDGX

Lonely Dragon Number 2

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qQHZY

Lonely Dragon Number 2

http://dragcave.net/lineage/od2SG

~

I can breed of my scroll or catch, but I do not have access to CB golds, silvers, etc. Don't ask. tongue.gif

All still need mates.

Gifting

3rd gen checker purple from purpleXtan ridgewing thuwed pair -----> GONE

and 3rd gen from thuwed hollyXwinter -----> GONE

I would love to know where they end up so if you could let me know in a post or PM that would be great and please don't kill them

Aquamyrine

Edited by aqua17

Just wanted to say I am happy to breed anyone my 4-5 Pure Thuwed only even Gens ( producing 5-6 EG pure Thuwed babies. I am willing to breed lower gens if you have a suitable mate. However, these ones have set mates atm so no choices there unlike the higher gens. PM me for further details.

Thanks! Had to grab it, as I got this just a few days ago: http://dragcave.net/lineage/86bSn

My two lowest Gen and nicest Thuweds ever. And they'll look great together!

I just hope they'll gender correctly...

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=86bSn

It misgendered... Now I have two females and can't breed as planned... Pity, but I'll find some solution.

I received a vine with a Thuwed Mother from the AP...when I name thus dragon should the name be carried on? I am curious. smile.gif

It misgendered... Now I have two females and can't breed as planned... Pity, but I'll find some solution.

I could try for another egg if you want. c: I think that pair comes off of CD sometime today.

I received a vine with a Thuwed Mother from the AP...when I name thus dragon should the name be carried on? I am curious. smile.gif

The Vine you have is a genuine Thuwed, from TJ's Wahc Jacloh Thuwed and Nxako Thuwed, so you can name if Thuwed if you choose to, but you don't have to.

The Vine you have is a genuine Thuwed, from TJ's Wahc Jacloh Thuwed and Nxako Thuwed, so you can name if Thuwed if you choose to, but you don't have to.

No, I'd like to! I knew it was genuine when I traced the lineage but I wasn't sure if only the Fathers carried the name. I'm excited to have it!