XLaurentX

Mistakes of Past Returned

Lullaby giggled a little and returned the hug, before fooling around and pretending that she was going to push Kevin out of the tree.

"You seem so energetic... Wish I was like that." She smiled at him.

"I not energy." Kevin sighed, he wasn't really energetic... It's the freedom that made him feel alive. Kevin then looked around. He noticed Vrans eating off the fridge. Kevin jumped off the treebranch and extended his arms in order to catch Lullsby as she will jump off, too. Kevin was hungry and wanted to go inside and grab a small meal. Kevin sneezed as he didn't feel so well, since he barely ate something that he could call 'food'. He noticed Vrans coming outside and sighing. The gale breezes of the west were felt as if they'd brush your hair with gentle touches. It felt good and Kevin liked it.

Lullaby jumped out of the tree. She wrapped her tail around Kevin's.

She saw Vrans and waved to him before returning her attention to Kevin.

"What are we going to do now?" She asked him.

Vrans looked up to see Lullaby waving and he waved back but stayed put. After a bit he got up and looked around. He felt like flying around. He opened his feathery wings and took off into the sky. He then started to glide around wondering what to do now.

Kevin gestured Lullaby to eat and fly, so he went inside the safehouse and opened the fridge without waking anybody up. He grabbed a small pile of meat, and a bottle of water. He exit the safehouse and shared the meat and water with Lullaby. He took a sip from the water and a bite from the meat as he smiled at Lullaby. He didn't say a word this entire time, which wasn't so odd, just a little. Kevin looked at Lullaby with a gentle smile.

Lullaby smiled as she ate some of the meat.

"How are you feeling?" She asked Kevin as she drank some of the water.

"The sun is bright today... Or is it because I havent seen natural light in a while?"

Kevin smiled at Lullaby, nodding. He felt nice, well... as nice as he could feel after being kidnapped then released a couple of monthes later... But he felt alright, he guessed so. Kevin shrugged. He knew Lullaby was trying to make him speak, but he didn't speak much regardless of how he spoke, and she needed to understand that. "I don't speak much in general," Kevin said, to help her understand furthermore. He looked at her and communicated with her soul, telling her that he barely speaks, so convincing him into doing so isn't a thing he likes. But, basically, Kevin liked how Lullaby was so worried of him, it made him feel like someone cared of him, so he kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh... Okay..." Was all Lullaby had to say. She liked talking to others, so she was a little dissappointed.

She looked up at the sky to forget about it.

"You wanted to go flying, so what are you waiting for?"

Kevin smiled at Lullaby. He nod with agreement as he went outside the safehouse after a couple o' sips from the water bottle. He spread his wings wide-open. The Jhereg dragons were known to have great eye-sight and natural nightvision. It wasn't night, but it didn't interrupt Kevin. The Jhereg dragons were also incredibly slim and agile, which helped Kevin with manuevering through the vast sky without much problem. His wings were slim, and long. He jumped up high, and started flapping his wings with much force, almost like a helicopter. He felt free, as he waited for Lullaby to catch up on him on the sky. He smiled at Lullaby and extended his arm again in order to help her. His arms now were much more slim and long, as his dragon parts were starting to become more visible. His skin turned a little darker.

Lullaby jumped up and flapped her wings, rising a little higher than Kevin.

"I had training on flying... You look different..." she said, a little shocked.

She didnt know how to react. This was the first time she saw this happen.

Kevin went near Lullaby. "I know," he whispered at her. He then communicated with Lullaby's soul that it happens everytime his wings appear. It's the Jhereg race that takes over him, he laughed a little bit and started flapping his wings stronger and faster, as he moved faster, gliding through the sky quickly. Kevin looked over Lullaby then at the sky.

((Will post maybe in 1 hour))

"O-Hey!!!" Lullaby pointed her body to cut through the air better and flew after Kevin but soon realized he was too fast for her.

She started flying in a small circle over and over, giving up on chasing Kevin. It was hopeless.

((enjoy dinner :] ))

Ed woke up and went outside to stretch, having spent the night sleeping while sitting against a wall. Once he had limbered up a bit, he looked around for the others who had escaped with him. Since noone seemed to be in the vicinity, he decided to get some exercise, and began running quite quickly, looking around for any sign of the others.

Kevin smiled at Lullaby who stopped following him and started flying in circles. Kevin flew extremely quickly toward Lullaby, and he got to Lullaby in less than four seconds and held her tightly, glomping her. The boy smiled as the wind carried them near the safehouse. He then kissed Lullaby with passion on the lips. "I love you," he said, after not saying a word for over an hour and a half. He kissed Lullaby again, still wrapped around the woman, hugging her with love.

Lullaby returned the kiss with all the feeling she had, looking into Kevin's eyes.

"I love you too, only more." She said, curling around him.

"I dont know how to keep up with you when you fly fast"

She wanted to tell him about her past, but was afraid to.

Kevin laughed. He flew slower this time. He waited in his spot for Lullaby to catch up as he started to dance "MC Hammer - Can't Touch This", he sang to the dance. "Can't Touch This," he laughed. Kevin's singing voice was beautiful, as if he was a male siren. He quietly interacted with Lullaby's soul, learning more about her, her personality and her past. He did it discretly, without her noticing nor sensing or feeling.

(Lullaby is an orphan, abandoned 2 weeks after she was born, named by the person who raised her till age 2)

Lullaby flew over to him, listening to him sing with a smile.

She said she couldnt sing, but never thought what others would think of her singing.

As he flew alongside Lullaby, Kevin smiled. All of a sudden, he spoke perfect English: "I'm an orphan too, my love. I haven't told anyone about since they don't need to know. It's okay, don't panic. I investigated your soul. As a return, ask me whatever you wish, sweetheart." Kevin kissed Lullab during the flight as he stopped speaking. He was around for enough time to speak English like Shakespeare, mainly because he investigated Shakespeare's soul too. "Thy love under the beam of light below my window of adoreness, thy love." Kevin kissed Lullaby again. He knew she wouldn't see it coming.

When Kevin spoke like Shakespeare she choked on the air.

"What the hell?! Kevin, I love you but you are scaring me now..."

She didnt want to hurt his feelings but it seemed like he could do anything.

"Isnt there anything you cant do?"

"Lets just say Shakespeare has a soul, too. And I just realized that. Well, unless I learn Shakespeare, it's just an effect that will disappear, probably." Kevin smiled at Lullaby, then he looked down toward the safehouse. "Lets get going." Kevin told Lullaby as he flew downwards toward the safehouse, landing beside it. "Lets go to sleep? I'm a little tired." Kevin sighed, then he took a deep breath. He found his water bottle and drank a little. He then gave some to Lullaby with a gentle smile, then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I guess we can take a nap, aslong as I get to sleep next to you." Lullaby winked and drank some of the water.

"I used to have a book with Shakespeare poems and stories in." She said and looked up. "I might be able to find it"

"You like it when I speak like that, my love?" Kevin asked Lullaby quietly. He found a blanket and covered Lullaby with it, and covered himself too. He then closed his eyes and cuddled with her, smiling asleep. He was happy, thinking happy thougts of himself and Lullaby together. He quickly woke up, took a sip from the bottle and went back to sleep with Lullaby. "I love you, you know that?" Kevin whispered at Lullaby as he started falling asleep.

"I like anyway you talk. As long as I hear your voice. You can study Shakespeare only if you want to." Lullaby smiled and snuggling closer to Kevin.

"Yes, I know that. I love you too." She smiled.

((Writer block. Ugh, timeskip to noon maybe so everyone is awake. Btw LLD, everyone is @ the cabin but you.))