XLaurentX

Mistakes of Past Returned

"Oh... I'm sorry." Lullaby felt bad for asking.

She looked down, not sure what else to say

"It's fine" Kevin smiled at her and wrapped his tail around his feet.

Suddenly the GON heard running, and turned to see the girls in front of him. "Okay, lets go!" One squawked. "I said an hour" He growled. "It's been an hour!" She challenged, "No, it's been one minute" With that, the girls left.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

"I can help you with the girls you know." Lullaby said and got up off the bed.

"Want me to?" She asked Kev and looked at the group of girls

"Depends on how you do it" Kevin raised a brow with a slight grin on his lips.

He looked over at the group of girls, giggling, and whispering at eachother on the other side of the room. One pointed at him and he knew they were going to talk about the "coolest guy around who is a Guardian of Nature' he sighed and looked back at her.

"Oh, hes soooo hot!" "I love him!" "Abs!" "He looks hot!" They were probably yapping.

Lullaby let out a whistle to catch the girls attention.

"If I hear one more word from your mouths about Kev I'll make sure you guys have bad hair for an entire year"

((......*stays silent*.....))

Vrans got to the compound and looked around. He had to dodge a spear already. Thankfully he was not spotted. Not much activity was going on so far. He saw a half hellfire and smirked sending a pebble right past one spear and into the hellfire spear. The results where what he he thought they where. That one will lose his job once the guards are over there.

"But Kev'll hate that!" Two screamed at the same time and raced into the girls bathroom, the rest just kept talking- about somethign else, or at least Kev thought.

"Thanks" He smiled.

Vrans looked around. Most of the guards out here seemed to intent on the inside rather then the out side of the complex. He dashed right up to it. Some areas did not seem monitored due to those like him supposedly never get there. He had decided to see if he could get a few out. Same way he got out with a few diffrences. But the plan needed a pissed off hellfire. Poor saps. But when you tick them off there very good distractions.... unless your the target. But anyway. He went up to a eletric wired window and peeked in. Seemed he was peeking into a room with 2 others in there. Odd. He went down looking for a vent. There the best to go through the building with out being noticed. Top it off he used to hide in those all the time. So if he was caught all they'd think was that he had spent a lot of time up there. Plus he had faked being a spear so he had a few browny points to spare to. He found one and went in. Closing the grate behind him.

"No problem." Lullaby smiled and looked around.

"So what now?" She asked, not sure what was going to happen now.

Lullaby sighed and fell back on the bed.

"This place is BORING" She said, swining her legs

"I know, right?" Kevin sighed, staring at the ceiling. Oh how he'd love to be watching TV or typing on his laptop at home, eating noodles or big fat chips. He sighed.

"I wouldve loved to be at home right now. Feeling the seasand between my toes and that salty smell of the sea. And all the ice cream." Lullaby smiled and sat up.

((Lullaby lived by the coast. She also isnt too feminine, seeing as she is a surfer girl.))

Vrans crawled through the vent systems. He came across talking so he followed the noises. Coming to a cell door. This must lead to the cells and there things. He looked around. No guards. He dropped down. The talking was coming from the door. He looked at it and undid a few locks and opened it to see it lead right into part of the complex met for those like him. Once in if the door was closed it would be hard to get out. But hey, he got out once and hopefully his habits here from last time would bail him out from a coller. He went in and followed the talking. He peeked around a corner to see a part GoN and another one. "Hey there guys." he said. He wondered if they knew he had escaped or not. "If that door is still open how does freedom sound?"

Anri shook his head, looking at Sam before looking passed his friend to the other part-dragons nearby. The Guardian of Nature was the same as ever, same as he always had been.

"Shield, why do you even care about the Guardian?" Sam asked, twisting his neck and hearing the vertebre crack. The collar around his neck was annoying at best, painful at worst. Anri's matching collar was about the same.

"Because I'm one too." Anri said, voice quiet as always, "Our breed protects others, takes care of them. Just because he's a Guardian of Nature doesn't exclude him from that..."

"You're overthinking it again."

"Rather over than under, Sun." Anri said, rolling his shoulder and flicking his tail absently. Sam shook his head, but stayed silent.

Lullaby wasnt sure about the dragon that just offered to help them escape.

"How do we know we can trust you?" She asked.

Her body shifted that she was on guard.

Kristina sighed. She didn't know what to do. There seemed to be nothing other than talking and she didn't feel up to it. She settled for pacing around the room unhappily, but when that got boring, she flew into the air and paced while flying.

((how many people ineach cell or are they all there together?))

Lullaby wasnt sure about the dragon that just offered to help them escape.

"How do we know we can trust you?" She asked.

Her body shifted that she was on guard.

Vrans shrugged "Its up to you if you door not. I know the way to safe spots in the tree's, broke the fence and got out. Now I got a passage way out of here. Plus I got points that are use able with the guards around here. Lets say I was part of the spears but... have you heard of the one in the vents?" he said then looked around "Doors still open." he said.

Lullaby turned to the others.

"So what do you guys think. Go or stay?" She asked looking back and forth between the people.

Can we really trust him?

Vrans looked at them. They seemed to be taking to long to respond. "Uhh guys? If where going to scat this place make your thinking fast. A guard patrol is going to happen soon and they will close the door when they get to this area. The door allows me to get you out of here via the air system.... thats how I got back in." he explained.

"This is what we've been waiting for, so, from me that is a yes" Gina smiled and played with her nebula tail.

~

Kevin smiled at him, then at Lullabye, she had the face on as if she didn't know if he was going to be trustworthy. "Come on Lullabye!" He winked at her.

Vrans looked at them. "Those wanting out come with me." he said then vanished around the corner. He went to the end of the hall and to the door and peeked around. No guards yet. But they would be showing soon. He looked up at the vent opening. "they got to air out some how." he muttered. He waited for the others to come.