XLaurentX

Mistakes of Past Returned

Lullaby blushed when Kev winked at her before following Vrans. "They'll be around in about 15 minutes." She told him, shuffling her feet a little

Vrans over heard Lullaby "Oh I could have sworn they'd show up soon. They gotten lax on there duty's? Sucks for them." he said and pointed up at the vent he had came in through out side a door way out of the section there kind was met to be. "Up through here." he said then jumped into it forgetting to make sure he was right under it. He came down rubbing his head "Ouch." he muttered then jumped again and dissapared into the vent hole "come on up." he said from inside.

Ed watched through the grate in his cell door as some of the others made their way to an air vent and tried to escape. Cursing his bad luck, he aimed a kick at the door before stalking back over to his bed and flopping down on it, the tallons on his feet settleing back into the holes they had made in the matress.

As the noise of a door being kicked he dropped down again "What?" he asked to no one in particular. "Why'd someone kick a door?" he asked. "Some one unable to jump?" he asked not seeing movement from the cell door at his current angle.

Realizing that he hasn't just been left behind, Ed jumps up and runs over to the door. "Hey, are you still out there?" He calls out the others who are trying to escape.

Lullaby went over to the cell door where she heard the voice from. She started unlocking the door. "Its another trapped person."

Vrans nodded and went up the door as well "Hold on we have to do this in a order." he explained "Other wise you'll trip a alarm and then the door locks and ya can't help him." he said "I got this from spear training." he said to explain how he knew. He began to unlock the door slowly as if to check that everything was in place.

As soon as the door is open Ed races out with surprising speed, giving a quick nod of thanks to the two of them and stops just under the ventilation shaft, waiting for them there.

Vrans had to jump out of the way "Wow there bud. Not like the door is going to shut and lock on you again once open." he said and then walked over to the vent and jumped into it wings fully folded. "Careful jumping. don't want to nail your head or shoulder into the ceiling." he said "I'll catch you once you up." he said.

Another nod. Ed braced himself, then jumped into the vent, grabbing onto the walls with his claws to make sure that he doesn't fall back down.

Vrans grabbed and hauled Ed beside him in the air duct. "Next." he called down.

Savannah woke with a jolt in her cell, she heard something that was coming from the air duct? "Hey can you be even more louder?! I am trying to sleep in this rat-foresaken cell!" Savannah flew up to the air duct to see if she could see the people or things in the duct.

((Just got accepted btw! ^^))

Vrans heard another noise. "Did they move a few cells closer to the air vents here?" he asked. He could have sworn he heard yet another one near by.

Vrans caught Lullaby and hauled her up beside him. "Hmm, guess they did change a few things." he said "Next." he called down.

Riley woke up from her nap only to hear voices coming from the airduct. "I must still be dreaming" she thought. The voices continued so she climbed up the wall of her cell, opened the airduct, and climbed in shutting the lid on her tail..."Ouch! Why do you always have to get stuck!" She turned around and pulled her tail out from the air duct. Then she shouted down the tunnel "Hello! Is anyone there?" She continued walking without waiting for a response.

(Just got Accepted!)

Vrans looked at the air duct wall "Looks like someones in the wrong section. " he said and sighed "We better get moving to. Before to many life signs vanish from the guards computers." he said and looked at his hands "I seem to lack claws for ripping metal. Anyone have those?" he asked. "Why yes hello over there." he called "Leave your air duct and find the open door. There you'll find a small group of us where another air duct system is. The one your in from the sounds of it is restricted to where it goes." he called. At this rate there going to be rushing through the system cause guards are going to be wondering what all the yelling is about.

Riley listened to the directions and quickly found the door to the main area. She was surprised at how many other people were there. "Uh, Hi! I'm Riley!"

Vrans nodded "Now jump on in. I'll catch you here. We need to scat soon." he said starting to get a bit annoyed how slow this was going. "The guards will be here shortly and if they show I got to drop off the radar." he said.

(( Hey. Laurent, if you can give me some information about where you get your dragons and stuff done through a PM, I'd gladly join. ))