XLaurentX

Mistakes of Past Returned

((oky Brainz))

Lullaby woke up, forgetting she was at the safe house and thinking she was still at the faculty. She groaned, closing her eyes and covering her head with the blanket.

It was until she realized that Kevin was next to her where she was.

Kevin mumbled a little as he woke up, "Aww, my head." He muttered, shrugging. He poked Lullaby in an attempt of waking her up. He kissed her on the forehead and got up, as he fixed the blanket for her and put it on her so she won't get cold. He took some oranges and made fresh orange juice. He went outside, it was noon. He picked a flower up and went inside the safehouse. He took a frying pan and boiled some eggs, then put the eggs with some meat, and the orange juice on a tray. He then put the flower in a slim vase and put it on the tray too. He woke Lullaby up, this time for sure. "Good noon, love." He told her, handing the tray full of goods.

Lullaby slowly opened her eyes and sat up, rubbing one of them.

"Okay Kevin... This is amazingly sweet of you... Breakfast for lunch? I like that idea." Lullaby smiled at him and took the tray, eating a little bit.

"You did the eggs perfectly."

"Thanks." Kevin smiled at Lullaby. He stole a small amount of meat and ate it. "Can I take a sip?" Kevin made an innocent smile that turned into a grin a second later. Kevin looked at Lullaby, then shook his head. "You like?" Kevin asked Lullaby again, this time with his regular blank English speaking. Kevin examined the surroundings. Most of them were asleep. The walls were made of strong, thick bamboo that semes well crafted.

Lullaby nodded. "You can have some of the orange juice."

She smiled and went back to eating. "Like what?"

She leaned over and kissed him, cuddling closer to him.

Kevin took some sips from the orange juice and smiled at Lullaby. "You like surprise I did?" Kevin smiled again as Lullaby cuddled near him. He felt it was too good to be true hut he knew it was true, so he let that mind go blank. "I love-love you." Kevin opened his heart and feelings for Lullaby, he was nervous.

"Yes, I really it." Lullaby smiled and gave Kevin another kiss.

"I've never anyone who is as great, caring, sweet and talented as you. I love you sooooooooooooooo much"

((Tis knows about where the chars are. But over half are no longer active and tis don't want to intrude on the sub plot here and so on.))

After a brisk "jog" (at higher speeds than most people would run) Ed returned to the house in the forest, eager for something to sate his appatite.

((sorry... been busy lately))

Riley woke up, thinking she was still in her cell. When she looked around she realized she was at the safehouse and everyone else was already awake. She looked around hoping there was food because she was starving.

Lullaby lied back, looking up at the roof. She still felt guilty for leaving the others. She then got an idea.

She looked over at him. "Kevin? Can I ask you something?"

The boy smiled at the girl. "Of course." He kissed her on the cheek as he laughed a little, then looked at Lullaby's eyes. "You beautiful." Kevin noticed that Lullaby was feeling odd, "What happened?" Kevin asked Lullaby, worried. "Lets go out. You need privacy?" Kevin's English got better, but it wasn't so good yet. Kevin looked around: more people woke up and some of them are jogging outside. It was nice watching so much freedom, as it made Kevin appreciate life better after being locked up in a cell for so long. Kevin finally felt home.

"Sure, I think the fresh air would do me good."

Lullaby stood up and walked to the door then stopped to wait for Kevin.

"You are really attractive, you know that?"

Kevin got up and opened the door for Lullaby, "Is that it?" Kevin laughed as he got out, waiting to close the door after Lullaby will exit too. He's a gentleman and he acted like he should act toward a lady. "Mah'lady, where do you wish to head to now?" Kevin asked Lullaby with a tender laugh as he smiled and gestured like a waiter giving directions to the costumer's table.

Lullaby stepped outside and smiled slightly.

"I feel guitly... I left some of my friends behind at the facuilty... Would you hate me if I went back to free them?"

"I won't hate you, obviously. I will love you no matter what. But, will you come back? What if you'll get stuck there?" Kevin turned to Lullaby, "Not only I'd miss you, but I'd worry too." Kevin sighed. "Are you sure about it?" Kevin looked into Lullaby's eyes. "If you are, I won't stop you. I might as well come with you." Kevin sighed, trying to smile.

Lullaby cupped Kevin cheek, lifting his head up.

"Please... Dont be so sad... It makes me feel bad." Lullaby looked into his eyes, her eyes begging him.

"You can come with if you want... Im just afraid you'd get caught."

"What about you getting caught?" Kevin looked upset, and sad. "Im coming with you. I will not tolerate this, do you understand?" Kevin looked at Lullaby, then neared her. He brushed his fingers through her hair and kissed her passionately on the lips. "Do you understand how much I love you? I'll go anywhere you go!" Then he kissed her passionately again. "I worry of you, and I'll protect you with my body if I have to."

"I-I-I-I understand." Lullaby stammered and kissed Kevin back with just as much passion.

"When do we go?" She asked in a whisper, laying her head against his chest, looking up at him.

Kevin smiled, he felt better. "Whenever you want." Kevin looked at Lullaby with gentle eyes. He kissed the point of her skelp, "Don't worry." He said, brushing his fingers through her hair, "We'll be fine," Kevin said. "I hope." He told himself quietly so Lullaby won't hear. "I'll make sure nothing will harm you. You know what? Even if it will, you'll live. I'll make sure, my love." Then, Kevin's magic disappeared. "Magic speaking disappear." Kevin looked at Lullaby once more.

"Get some rest, we can go tonight when the guards arent on their guard cause their tired by then." Lullaby smiled and kissed Kevin gently.

"I dont want you to get hurt because of me."

Kevin struggled to keep the magic up for another moment. "Its not what I meant. If you die or get wounded... I have the power to bring a soul back to life. I can only do it once per month, tho. Not that I wish you to die, of course." Kevin's magic vanished as a white fog disappeared around him. He smiled at Lullaby. "Okay, we go night." He spoke.