XLaurentX

Mistakes of Past Returned

Ed shifted over, closer to Vrans, and readied his claws. "Is there anything you need me to do?" he asked.

"Ok." Riley jumped and was caught by Vrans. "Now what do we do?"

Vrans caught her and got her beside him and looked down to the others "Amy more coming?" he asked.

Ed shifted over, closer to Vrans, and readied his claws. "Is there anything you need me to do?" he asked.

Vrans shook his head "Turns out we don't need to do what I though we might of needed." he said.

While the escape was being initiated, a lonely soul stood in it's room. Chains were attached to almost all of his body-every tip of the wings, the legs, the neck, everywhere. The figure struggled against the restraints, but was too weak to do anything about them. "...I guess I'll still be a godforsaken leftover..." It said and thought back to one of the days.

It was time. They needed to escape. The first figure jumped up suddenly and burst through the vent's grate, while the second one followed. They crawled through the tunnels, trying to find a way to the exit. When one of them sniffed the air and managed to feel the difference in heat, they followed that way and managed to escape. Both of them kept running. "...We need to hurry..." One of them said between huffs and the other one nodded. Suddenly, they could hear dogs. VERY CLOSE. Turning behind them, they saw a dog along with two guards with tranq guns. The first figure stepped in front and folded it's wings out as to cover as much as he could. "...Run!" It yelled and the second one shot a worried look. "What?! But... but..." It tried telling something but couldn't. "Get going, Jess. Don't worry about me." The figure said and Jessica nodded. "Thanks... Jake." She said and flew off, while Jake covered from the rain of incoming tranqualizer darts until his friend got away. "Time... to sleep... huh?" Jake said and fell on the grass in a sleep.

Jake sighed and accidentally froze a fly, then sighed once more. "I'll just stay here... Won't I? No one has yet came to get me because I am an escapee veteran, so I think no one will..." He said and lowered his head in defeat. A tear rolled down his barren face, following it's curves and falling to the ground in front of him, freezing on contact. Jake just wanted to die.

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

"Kev and Gwen still have to come. I'll stay behind and try to find them." Lullaby said and jumped out of the vent before anyone could argue with her.

"Take care for now you guys. I'll meet up with you later."

With that she ran off and started to whistle.

Vrans sighed. "Alright. All who are here come up NOW or be left behind. I do not wish to use up the rest of my brownie points trying to explain how I was freeing other." he said and waited. "If I hear a guard your on your own till I can get at you again. and that may be a bit." he said sounding annoyed at how long its taking some.

Ed looked mournfully at Vrans. "If there are still others to come, I'm going to stay behind and try to make sure that they make it. I can fight, so this may be the best way. I hope to see you outside." He went over to the entrance and prepared to follow Lullaby.

Jake hanged on the loose chains and trying his best to get back up, but he just slipped. Then, an idea came to his mind. They had made the chains in a way so he was angled 30 degrees toward the door. If he jumped up, he could rip them apart. Looking down, he saw the frozen fly. Jake went back, then ran for the fly, stepped on it, lifted one of his legs and when the time was right, he smashed the chains on his wings and with a powerful push, he was out of the multiple chains, now electrified.

When the guards came, he was still in the cage. "Do you know where the escape is occuring at?" They asked and Jake smiled. Rookies. Just lie to them and let them lead a miserable life. "I think that it was that way. Oh no! They had told me not to say about that way in my life!" He said and made a panic look, which was enough for the rookies. They ran into the halls and decided their fate. When they were out of view, Jake grabbed the camera and smashed it into bits with his strong claws, then jumped and pushed the grating of the vent. He then jumped, wings folded, into the vent and placed the grating back.

Finished with his part of the escape, Jake started crawling through the vents, his wings folded and his blue hair flowing left and right. He got to a fan, which spun at miraculously speed. Jake smiled and froze it, then smashed it with a swift kick. Walking through the remains, he froze a small piece of the wall to indicate the exit way. When he finally finished mapping with the ice, he was at the group. He saw a lot of newbies, a lot of one-time-escape-then-caught-ies, and he saw Vrans. Ripping through the aluminium grating between them, he yelled at Vrans. "Vrans! Get them out of there and then follow the ice walls to the exit!" Jake said and after freezing two walls to indicate which way the other ones needed to go, he started crawling toward the communications and camera rooms.

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

Vrans was startled when a set of claws ripped part of the airduct they where in. Then another one with ice powers and stuff more or less yelled at them to follow the ice walls. "I got in, its easy on the way out. This is no first time for me." he said then looked at the others. "Alright fine I'll stay and wait. but by the sounds of it the entire place is going to be on stand by to get us all." he said. Why did everything have to happen.... when he was here? He was normally quiet. Now he seemed to be leading a few hundered.... well maybe not that many but still to freedom.

(Bold means screaming)

"Get me out of here!" The boy screamed loudly. It was unusual for such a person to scream, as he was a quiet, in-depth closed person. He kept things to himself rather than screaming them out-loud. But this was a situation where he had to do so. He started knocking on the doors to inflict sounds, and shaking the bars to inflict even more sound. Quickly enough, he got mad. "Get, me, the, ****ing, out of here!" The boy shout even louder this time. He had traumas; he couldn't stay up in this cell for long... He felt Clasterophobic, even tho he wasn't at all. He sat on the dirty floor and cuddled himself, starting to repeat the same thing over and over: "Get me outta here, get me outta here, get me outta here, get me outta here, get me outta here, get me outta here..." He sounded like a broken record, hoping someone will help him.

His thoughts, exactly the same...

"Get me outta here, get me outta here," then all of a sudden his thoughts changed:

"Get me outta here, GET ME OUTTA HERE!" he thought. He got pissed off.

The boy started increasing the temperature around his cell and near it, and stored it.

Around three minutes passed; the boy's skin, hair, eye color and whatnot changed red. "One, two, three!" The boy erupted, creating a large explosion around him. It did nothing to the bars, besides melting one or two of them... He felt helpless.

Sakura heard someone yelling for help and followed the voice.

When she got there she looked at the melted bars.

"You did this?" She asked, not looking at the person but wrapping her tail around the weakend bars

Edited by XLaurentX

The boy nodded his head with agreement. He looked around, he sat down again and started to get into a trauma again. He folded his arms around his legs and started moving back and forth. "Get me outta here, get me outta here, get me outta here, get me outta here, get me outta here." He fell on the ground, he kept doing the same motions over and over again. It was creepy, the boy surely didn't feel well. He tried his best getting out of this situation and he did, but barely. "I, I am... Kevin," he weakly said. "Get me outta here." He finished his sentence as he tried to get up. His hair was wet from the sweat, his clothings were a little scorched here and there from the explosion. His eyes were burning, and he rubbed his green eye. The one with the rather 'unusual' pupil instead than normal.

Edited by Brainiac

"Dont worry, I'll get you out of here." She looked at him and gave him a smile before pulling the bars out with her tail. It hurt but she didnt care.

She stopped when there was a big enough space for him to get out through.

"Im Lullaby..."

Jake kept crawling through the ventilation, destroying anythign in his way with his ice breath and sharp ice-covered claws. Ripping through yet another grating, he got to the communications room. Jumping down in it, he pointed at the two people on the systems and lauched two ice spikes, impaling their heads. Then, he froze the control panel of the door and the door itself. Finally, he turned toward the camera and smiled at it. Suddenly, the camera burst into ice shards, obviously frozen from inside-out. When he was finished, Jake turned toward the communications systems and froze it, then kept following the installation with his thoughts until he got to the eight different antenna that made a giant octagon which was where the signal would cover. Suddenly, all eight antenna were frozen and the comlink was destroyed. Finished with this room, Jake jumped back up and started digging toward the camera room.

While Jake was ripping through the metal gratings, he conserved all the ice energy he could to make a single yet effective frost spike nova that would erupt from his body. Spikes of ice covered his whole body now and glowed a faint blue. When Jake got to the main room, he knew there was no entrance that was directly to the camera room, so he burst in the main room and immediately released the frost spikes. The result was around 22 guards dead and four cameras destroyed. Jake then rushed to the camera room and barged through the door. Inside, he already knew the cameras were controlled by the smartest AI in this compound, so Jake froze it until it was barely working and then used his ice powers to break the sensor module of the system, making the whole AI useless. Then, Jake finally froze the whole thing solid and rushed back to the main room, then jumped in the vent just in time to dodge around four-five shots.

Finished with this part, Jake thought back to his past escapes and found out what he needed to do next. "So, this is done... I just need to deactivate the force field generators." Jake said to himself and dug through a grating, then landed into a really cold room. Jake could recharge himself here, and, the reason for this room to be cold were the generators. Jake used the cooling mixture of water and ice gel, then liquified it and froze one spot. Then, when he started expanding the spot, the pressure increased and finally, the coolant tubes burst. Jake jumped in the vents and started rushing through and back to the escapees as three very loud bangs echoed out of the room he had just been in and a rush of very hot air blasted through all the ventilation system.

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

"T, th, thank you..." The boy weakly said. He went outside and nodded as a sign of honor. He gently smiled towards her as he walked near her. "Get out?" He asked her. The boy couldn't express his talking much, since he never spoke much. Kevin watched Lullaby's hair, it was beautiful; silk-smooth, jet-black hair. It hypnotised him for a moment. He let go of it. "Pretty," he pointed at Lullaby's hair. "Kevin." He said, as he pointed at himself. He repeated his old question: "Get out?"

The boy swinged his tail a little, playing with his horns. He looked around... So much cells, everything was so dark. He couldn't contain it. He had to leave, now. He didn't want to stay at this place any longer. The temperature nearby raised a little bit.

re-thinking his actions, Ed simply tured to Vrans. "I am not sure what I should do. Do you have any Ideas, or should I just attempt to get to the exit?"

"Yes. We are going to get out." Lullaby answered him.

She felt nervous around Kevin, not because he was strange but... She didnt know why.

She took something out of her pocket, a light blue hankerchief, and handed it to Kevin.

"There's some dirt on you."

"T, thank... you." The boy took the hankerchief and tried to clean the dirt off him. "Better?" The boy asked Lullaby. He pointed towards somewhere unknown. He wanted to leave. "Get out now..." he said weakly, as if he was begging for her help. "Please?" A single tear fell off his cheek. He blinked a little as some dirt was in his eyes. "Urgh," he moaned. It hurt his eye a little bit. He tried to clean it unsuccessfully. (go make yo' move girl!) The boy created a weak aura that emit light as it could help them pass through all of these cells and small space. "Let's go?" Kevin asked her.

Lullaby wiped Kevins eyes with the back of her hand before taking the hankerchief and wiping his cheek.

She had moved closer to him to see him better.

"How long... Have you been here?" She asked quietly, unable to look away from his eyes.

"L-long..." Kevin said. He didn't feel well and the temperature rised a little bit more. "Get out, please... please..." Kevin started whispering and tears started falling off his cheeks again. He started walking forward to find the exit. "Please, get out..." The boy muttered. He sighed as he kept walking slowly forward with the small aura. "Get out..." he thought to himself.

Lullaby gently took Kevins hand.

"You'll be okay" She said in a soothing voice, wiping his tears again.

She lead the way back from where she came from, absently drawing patterns on his hand.

"Are you afraid of small spaces?"

re-thinking his actions, Ed simply tured to Vrans. "I am not sure what I should do. Do you have any Ideas, or should I just attempt to get to the exit?"

Vrans shook his head "Rushing a head with out knowing what your doing could land you dead or caught." he said "There are a number of area's where it more then just grating in these ducts. Plus a number of ends that lead to heavily guarded section of the complex. We wait. but if a guard does show here then we book it alright?" he said.

Jake finally managed to get closer to his comrades and dug through a couple of gratings. Suddenly, he encountered a third one which seemed to be made of pure titanium. Jake froze it until touching it would freeze your finger, then kicked it with an ice-covered leg and broke through it. He started crawling through different sections of the building again, destroying aluminium, metal, titanium and fans through his way.

When he was at the place he should be, he turned a right and saw the rest. "Okay... The comlink is destroyed... the force field is destroyed as well... and the cameras are useless. So, you may... want to get going..." Jake said and leaned on the duct so he could catch his breath. The battle with the three generators was a tough one and travelling so quickly through all this metal was getting him tired out a lot. "Also... we have 15 minutes until the... secondary generator fires up. Make it 25 as I froze the coolant pipe... and it'll be another 10 minutes... until it melts up." He continued and sighed as he though about the last escape he had. Would he ever see her again?

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX