XLaurentX

Mistakes of Past Returned

"Thats a strange abbility. But I guess its helpful." Lullaby smiled then climbed a tree.

"I hope we can get the others out... I hope we do it safely... I dont want Kevin to get hurt." She said to herself.

Lullaby woke up when the sun was low in the sky. She had fallen asleep in the tree without meaning to.

She looked around, searching for Kevin.

"Kevin? Where are you?" She jumped out of the tree and looked around again.

Kevin got out of the safehouse laughing, as he jumped to the treebranch Lullaby was sitting on. "You panick," Kevin smiled, giving Lullaby a rather quick kiss on the lips, embracing his arm around her neck, sitting back. "How are you?" Kevin mumbled at Lullaby as he played with his tail a little bit, cuddling it with Lullaby's tail as he smiled at her. "You still cute." He said as he gazed into her beautiful eyes, holding his fingers through her hair, smiling.

Yaknow, an RP that consists only of diabetes-inducing lovesick banter between two characters isn't very enjoyable, so I'm out. Sorry guys.

((not my fault Eskies... There are others you can interact with, LLD really needs someone to interact with. Whatever.))

Lullaby smiled a little and wrapped her tail around Kevin's.

"I'm just nervous... That's all. We better get going soon though."

"Yes. Break jail midnight." Kevin spoke softly, muttering as nobody was awake, again... It was just, crazy... It made Kevin upset that he had only Lullaby to interact with. Not that it was bad, it's just that he needed someone else to speak to or to communicate with. He felt a little annoyed right now. "Can we be quiet?" Kevin asked Lullaby. He wanted peace or communication, but constant showing of affection was starting to get a little annoying right now.

"Yes, we can be quiet." Lullaby said and unwrapped her tail from Kevin's.

She knew he was annoyed and so was she. All these dragons did was sleep and she didnt like it.

She plucked a leaf from a branch and picked at it out of boredom.

((I dunnu what I'd do with my char. No one else is around. Your chars kind of got there own sub plot going on and stuff))

((Eskies, you can't complain since you're never active whatsoever. The rp is actually two people... IT'S DEAD!))

((Sorry... Totally forgot about this RP!))

Riley walked outside the safehouse and saw Vrans all alone. She walked over there and stood next to him. "Does it feel good to finally be free?" She asked. "I know i'm happy. I didn't even know there was more people at that place before I heard you in the airduct." She laughed and leaned against a nearby tree.

Vrans looked over at Riley and smiled a bit "It does feel good. No guards looking at you all the time, no collar around your neck. No pins and needles in the skin under the scales... just freedom. Food, go where ya want no one ready to shoot you. I like it." he said then looked up at the sky "I did not know there where so many of us till I joined the Spears. After that I decided I wanted out. But get some good Intel before hand which paid off." he said then looked at her "Odd thing is non of us remember what we where who we where when we woke up there. Scary if you ask me." he said "So how are you enjoying the space?" he asked.

"It's nice. Anything is better than the cells. But, can I ask, what are the Spears? Sorry if I sound ignorant. I have only became what I am now recently.So I don't really know much about these sort of things."

Vrans looked at her "There a group of those like us, but they'v given into what were made for. When you join the spears your expected to think of the guards, scientists as friends. Basicly enjoy the limitations." he explained "After I found all that out I stayed, but to gain information on the operations." he said "I got out before they worked me over. Each one is worked over and after that there more like robots then anything else." he shuddered

((okay guys... This rp doesnt seem to be going anywhere, so can you guys tell me should I close this and try something new? Or should we keep going on with this?))

((I'd say let it continue till it dies 100%. sometimes RP small talk is what kick starts action))

((I still have nothing to do until more people join, since I already had like two pages of dialogs with Sammy. o3o))