Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

All the halloween drawings are finished. If possible I'd like everyone on the list to PM me so I know they are still interested. I might be opening for 3 more slots in case people back out, but I don't want any more than 13, so I don't know what I'll do with extras. If I do end up with extras would people mind me giving them to people who were not able to get many or none at all?

I am still finishing up my other requests; anything humanoid in the face tends to take a while since I'm not used to drawing such things. I also tend to struggle with the anatomy a bit which disappoints me.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Axolotl in costume

He's late for Halloween, but I still like it.

I'll upload these guys as soon as teleports are sent. I won't be able to accept the eggs now though.

I am still working on getting the last of my regular requests done and I apologize for taking so long with them. Human faces really cause me to struggle.

AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's so cute!! -hugs to death- Thanks so much wookie! wub.gif

wookie, i managed to grab eggs so i can give you one instead ^^

It's up to you and Infinis. I'm fine with whatever you guys decide to do.

@sharlykng: glad you like it :3

More:

pony!

birdie

For Infinis.

One more: playing dragons

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Another one:

This one was probably the most difficult. The character was originally on a black backround, so I couldn't really see the details...so I made the image the same way. The tree background makes it much easier to see, so I'll be willing to attempt this one again

link

I agree with verridith, your work is stunning. I would really like to know how you create such beautiful lineless works. I have often tried and it hasn't gone so well.

OH MY GOSH, that is gorgeous! Attempt it again? Hah, no need! The colors, and everything else for that matter, look great!

I sincerely apologize about the background, if I had realized it made drawing him more difficult I'd have taken it off. Again, I will say that you did a superb job of incorporating it though.

Edited by Daciana_Adena

I agree with verridith, your work is stunning. I would really like to know how you create such beautiful lineless works. I have often tried and it hasn't gone so well.

I'm not sure how to explain anything, but maybe i could get livestream so we can all draw together. Would anyone be interested in that?

Also got a dragon here:

http://wookieinmashoo.deviantart.com/art/M...%253A1352291297

Also it seems I might need a gender swap for one of my hatchlings.

-noms a slot even though I have no idea what to request for- What hatchlings do you want? The OP didn't specify; I'm assuming common-uncomming hatchlings?

EDIT:

I want: My family's princess, Cheeze. She's a white Chihuahua with light brown flecks around her body.

I want it in this form: cute wub.gif

I want it to be doing this Surprise me.

Refs:

One

Two

Three

Four

Edited by sharlykng

*shifty eyes* Wookie, would this get any of your awesomeness?

*still drooling over the Karky redo*

Sure, it's okay.

@sharlykng: I'll add you to the list when I get finally get internet at home. I just recently moved and don't expect to get internet until tomorrow.

Whoo 8DD

I want: This may be a bit of whacky description- if more clarification is needed, I can get examples of what various parts of him look like. I don't really have a complete, totally solid look in my head, so I don't mind if you tweak things a bit. XD

I want my character Megiddo's true form drawn. He is/was a lower-class demon, more specifically of a pseudo-canine variety, though he could be more accurately described as some sort of... chimera. I picture him as a great dog with a muzzle that's too long, as well as exceptionally long, thin ears that always point backwards. His eyes are more narrow and foreward set than a dog's, and they have pupils slitted like a cat's. His legs are long (think a maned wolf), and he has a tail that looks like a cross between a wolf's and a scorpion. I'll let you ponder that one, and see what you come up with. ;P

However, he doesn't have any fur; where on a dog or wolf there were be little hair, there's wrinkled hide, and where the longer fur would be are a series of short spikes that mimic the look of fur. I see them as on his chin, cheeks, the top of his neck/shoulders, his chest, and the underside of his tail. His paws are slightly more hand-like than a dog's paws, and his claws are very long.

Color-wise, should you choose to color this, he's a dark greenish/brownish black, mottled along the back and darker towards the belly. His eyes are a bright gold, and his claws are black. His teeth are also black.

I want it in this form: Scarehhh.

I want it to be doing this: Whatever you want (:

Do whatever you want with this guy; sketch, colored sketch, drawing, I don't care at all. XD I've always been happy with whatever you give me. You have an uncanny knack for taking my ideas and fleshing them out in absolutely beautiful form.

I'll stick this guy in a daycare. When do you want the egg/do you have room now?

I'll stick this guy in a daycare. When do you want the egg/do you have room now?

I have room now. I didn't have internet for a while so everything's grown up.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Mom's taking my signal (/her phone) right now so I don't have time to send now, but I will later toda! She recently - last night - moved the comp into the office, and the signal doesn't reach from the trailer to the office unfortunately e_e I'll try to send it some time this afternoon, providing she lets me.

Err'things looking beautiful as always, Wook! c: <3

MY SPOT >:D

I want: Grim: http://fav.me/d5j7e4e fully coloured, please!

Key features:

Black cloak

Frail appearance

Two horns on neck, webbed together.

Pale white skin

Long scythe-like spine on his tail

Pin-prick red eyes

I want it in this form: Scary please!

I want it to be doing this Looking scary in some sort of mist/fog, his eyes might look like they are glowing.

I shall be ready to get something as payment whenever.

I bred you a Magi, a Black {Don`t know if it`s Alt yet}, an Ember, and an Ultraviolet. Would that work? ;w;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3kISS

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RYJ9r

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nQuNN

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YMvbl

I want: A full color pic of my OC, Solan Fallenskye, in his shiny new eastern dragon form. Here`s his page; I don`t have any pics of his eastern form yet, but his western dragonform`s up there.

http://fallenskye.webs.com/characters/solan.htm

Okay. *deep breath* His Eastern dragonform is a bit different from his old Western one. He`s not your typical Eastern with the snakelike long body, looks more like a sort of hybrid between the two. His scales are a mid-shade of silver, underbelly scales are darker, eyes are a light blue; use the wolf pic up there for reference. He`s got feathered wings; they gradiate from the wing arm, which is the main silver color, to the wingtips, which are the darker silver. Some of his feathers are the same color as his eyes, it`s basically random which ones are blue.

He has black, sharp-pointed antlers instead of the straight horns he used to have, as well as three short spikes on the back edge of his jawbone {six total spikes, btw}. Also has your typical Eastern ears. His darker silver mane continues from his head to his tail, which ends in a lionlike tuft.

A few other details--he`s got a tattoo in humanform that does carry over to his dragonform. You can see it in his humanform pic. If it`s visible, there`s also a black brandmark on the back of his right shoulder; a crescent moon with three clawmarks going diagonally across it.

In case none of my convoluted descriptions are registering {cause I barely understand them myself}, I can sketch up a {fail} reference for you if you want it ;w;

I want it in this form: normal, he`s not {usually} scary. Kinda melancholy would be nice.

I want it to be doing this: Uh. Surprise me. owo;;

Edited by nightblaze