Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

Seeking 6th even gen. rainbow mate for a special purebred Thuwed baby. Does not need to be a Thuwed. Indeed just about any Thuwed would create inbreeding in the lineage, so preferably NO Thuweds in the lineage of potential mates. I would be happy to gift a sibling to the baby in exchange for a mate. Please PM.

Found, thanks!

Edited by Bodecia

Looking for a white dragon as mate for This Girl for a long time. I really love snowangel X white checker.

Will breed anything reasonable on my scroll for a mate. PM to discuss, please!

Hi everyone! biggrin.gif

For one of my current projects I'm in need of 2nd gen Stone eggs from Magma father (from named parents) and would love any help, as I don't have that many CB Magmas myself. ^^

I'll breed something in return, of course, if you need anything! smile.gif

Edit:

Thank you so much for all this help, wow! smile.gif

Thanks to counselor, Bodecia and tnoelemaK I have all the eggs I need now! wub.gif

Edited by Dinora

Looking for 2+ female pinks. Lineage doesnt matter. i have two eggs i need to influence and dont have many female pinks. any help would be appreicated.

a female mate for this little man would be loved. or an egg if it can be held til tomorrow. thank you, please help all you can!

I'm looking for a second gen purple from a yulebuck, any helpwould be appreciated very much! smile.gif Thank you!! ;D

I will breed anything on my scroll!! smile.gif

Yay, I have been given one!!!! Thank you soooooo much, loesje2004!!!!

Edited by Saltpath

I love making checkers myself, but I need help with these projects smile.gif Let me know how can I thank you ^^

And please, before breeding, make sure that I have an open slot to take it.

( M- male, F- female)

Mates for Shadow Walkers:

• 2nd gen Black from M Black x F SW, as a mate for her
  • 2nd gen White from M White x F SW, as a mate for her

• 2nd gen Blusang from M Blusang x F SW, as a mate for her Thank you Ruby Eyes ^^

• 2nd gen Spotted Greenwing from M SG x F SW, as a mate for her Thank you WWECornSerpent!

• 2nd gen Whiptail fom M Whiptail x F SW, as a mate for her Thank you WWECornSerpent!

• 2nd gen Terrae from M SW x F Terrae, as a mate for him Thank you WWECornSerpent!^^

• 3rd gen Royal Blue from M RB x F SW checker, as a mate for her Thank you Rubin ^^
  • 3rd gen Spotted Greenwing from M SW x F SG checker, as a mate for him
  • 3rd gen Skywing from M SW x F Skywing checker, as a mate for him
Mates for Black Marrows:
  • 2nd gen Ember from M Ember x F Marrow, as a mate for her
  • 3rd gen Flamingo from M flamingo x F Marrow checker, as a mate for her

Mate for 09 Val

• 3rd gen Horse from M Horse x 09 Valentine checker, as a mate for her
That's it for now ^^ Edited by DragonRoz

Got one, thanks

Edited by Yunako

I desperatley need a male pink hatchling to mate with her. ANY Valentine EG will do, as long as it looks like that. I'm doing a pink/valentine EG project and its been hard to find!

or if anyone feels like it, just a random inbred messy pink male, because i need one for influencing. any help would be appreciated

Hoping to find someone who can breed me an exact mate to this Valentine next Christmas. I.e., the resulting dragon would be a Yulebuck. Lemme know what you want in exchange.

need a cb male dark pygmy hatchie. i have zero male pinks that will be ready in time for the egg to hatch and reach the influence age limit. pleease? anyone with a male dark pygmy that doesnt want it, i'll take great care of it sad.gif

I accidentally bred a sibling egg to a dragon already in a lineage that I'm working on, so I'm wondering if anyone would like it? Ideally it would go to someone working on a similar lineage, that could use it, but if you just want it, that's fine also. Just leave a dummy on the teleport and PM me. Sorry I'm being weird about it, but I want to make sure it'll be in good hands!

Make an offer on my 9G... mirrored stairstep? egg!

Also, in general, if anyone feels like helping me out with my project, I'm always looking for 7G prizes (or their 8G offspring) that would fit. You can check out the ones I already have in my profile. Thanks so much guys!

Edited by cdvla313

I am seeking a Z code dragon ('Z' or 'z' at the start of the code).

However the codes I seek are "ZKing" and "Zzzzz". That version would be the best. but if it at least says Z King in some form that would be great.

This is going to be a gift to the founder of Z Project for his 1000th Z Dragon. Or at least I hope it will be his 1000th.

Edited by Tsarlena

user posted imageHelp wanted! user posted image

So I am looking for dragons (either Thunders or Brimstones) with chequered lineage from Thunder x Brimstone. Generation does not matter, as long as it is perfectly chequered with male Thunders and female Brimstones, and not related to this one. So any gen from 2nd to 5th. wink.gif

If you want something in return for your generous donation, please PM me to discuss. smile.gif

~Singalana

Edited by Singalana

I'm seeking help of someone who owns a 2nd gen Gold or bronze Tinsel from Winter Magi and would be willing to adopt him and breed me a 3rd even gen Tinsel from them.

I have this gender-swapping checker Magma from Gold Epica and Magi Alt and would like to get her a matching mate-substituting the Tinsels with gold won't work cause of gender dimorphism...

I'll gladly pay off your effort with BSA hatchlings, pretty even gens or whatever you'd like in exchange except for CB/2nd gen metals-Can't catch these, I'm to impatient for CB metal hunting

Looking for two 4-gen. checkers from female Silvers and Moonstones; one a Moonstone, the other a Silver. Or, one 5-gen. checker with female Silvers and Moonstones. Will be a mate to this. If you can help, let me know what I can breed for you in return.

Hey!

I am looking for three paper dragon eggs/hatchies to use as section sperators on my scroll. Unfortunatley i don't have too much luck at catching them so... I am stuck trying to trade.

As for payment... PM me and we can work something out. smile.gif

Edited by Silverswift

You know how AP eggs have long messy lineages with absolutely no order? Well, I want a messy purebred mint! Been searching/asking/trading for one for AGES, but no success. Will breed anything for one of those!

I really need a 2nd gen Soulpeace egg from a White mother. Open to trades. Check my scroll if you'd like.

I am building a green nebbie x gold EG lineage.

Well, I'm TRYING to.

Loads of people have given me nebula eggs - and every last one turns purple. ANYONE prepared to breed second or third, even smile.gif gens for this (green nebbie or gold) and wait for the nebbie hatchie to gender, as I never dump things, and so I now have a SLEW of purple nebbie adults xd.png.

I will breed for you, I will I will I will !

Edited by fuzzbucket

You know how AP eggs have long messy lineages with absolutely no order? Well, I want a messy purebred mint! Been searching/asking/trading for one for AGES, but no success. Will breed anything for one of those!

Give me time. HOW messy, how long ?

So. I have an unusual need!

I have a breeding pair of CB dragons with codes GiG9a and GiGga who have gone on to produce a beautiful baby (who turns out also to have a g-code!) at last.

Does anyone else have a CB pair with "matching" codes like this? Their baby is about to grow up, and I'd love him to have a mate with the same parental legacy!

In a perfect world, they'd be colors that look good with mine, but I am NOT going to hold out for perfection here. smile.gif

I would be delighted to trade for it if possible, and/or to produce another baby from this pair in return if you want one! I just think they're so cool. smile.gif

Edited by sorenna