Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

(I hope this isn't too specific....) I'm looking for any CB dragon with 'Butt' in its code. Caps and all don't matter, but I was hoping to get a mate for this. I would prefer an egg or male hatchling.

I'm willing to trade just about anything, depending on what breed it ends up being. Please PM me if you find something and would be interested in trading, thanks!

For a projects::

2nd gen Waterhorse from Male Falconiform

Always looking for Stripes from Alt Sweetlings

2nd gen or RED 3rd Gen

willing to breed in exchange- most everything but metals-- mine hate me dry.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Hope this is the right place to ask for something like this.

I'm trying to collect a frozen ungendered hatchie from every breed. Thing is, I want the ugly lineages -- the ugly, messy, inbred, 'dear lord why would anyone breed that?!' kind of lineages, not something caveborn or pretty. I was doing pretty well until we started having regular releases, so now I'm falling behind. Been trying to stalk the AP for what I'm missing, but if anyone could help out, it would be very much appreciated!

Note -- I'm not asking for something bred. This whole thing started as me trying to help clear out horrible lineages, and evolved into me wanting one of everything. Having them bred specifically for me defeats the purpose. Just that, if you happen to see something with an ugly should-be-frozen lineage and the breed is on my list, please toss it my way! I might be able to breed something in exchange if you want, too.

----------

Missing

Black Capped Teimarr

Bleeding Moon

Blusang Lindwurm

Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Brimstone

Brute

Copper (Red) - Gift ♥

Copper (Green)

Copper (Brown)

Crimson Flare Pygmy

Dark Myst Pygmy

Day Glory Drake

Dorsal (red)

Falconiform Wyvern

Fever Wyvern

Frostbite

Gilded Bloodscale

Glaucus Drake

Harvest

Hellfire Wyvern

Howler Drake

Imperial Fleshcrowne

Misfit Pygmy

Nhiostrife Wyvern

Nilia Pygmy

Olive

Pillow

Red-finned Tidal

Ridgewing (Tan)

Royal Crimson -- AP find

Seasonal (Summer)

Seawyrm Pygmy

Seragamma Wyvern

Shimmer-scale (Gold)

Shimmer-scale (Silver)

Shimmer-scale (Bronze)

Spitfire

Spotted Greenwing

Striped (Red)

Striped (Blue)

Striped (Black)

Tinsel (Silver)

Two-headed Lindwurm (Green)

Two-headed Lindwurm (Purple)

Waterhorse

Yellow-Crowned - AP find

----------

Have Gendered, Need Ungendered

Gray

Horse

Pink

Seasonal (Autumn)

Seasonal (Winter)

Silver

Skywing

Stripe (Green)

----------

Holiday / Unlikely

Rosebud

Arsani

Radiant Angel

Pumpkin

Shadow Walker

Cavern Lurker

Grave

Holly

Snow Angel

Ribbon Dancer

Winter Magi

Wrapping-Wing

Solstice

Dino (Yellow)

Dino (Purple)

Edited by SomeoneSneaky

Seeking even gen. mate for this Red Stripe x Hollies.

Also seeking 2 gen. Golden Wyvern from OLD PINK.

Let me know what I can breed for you in exchange.

Edited by Bodecia

I've got three 2nd gens I'm looking for, and unfortunately there are very few scrolls who can breed them:

1) 2nd gen Red Stripe with a CB Holly father. She will be the mate of this 2nd gen Holly

2) 2nd gen Ice to be a mate for this 2nd gen Silver Tinsel. Ideally she would have a Silver Tinsel father, but I'm open to Silver Shimmer father (2nd choice) or any other Tinsel/Shimmer color father too.

3) 2nd gen Purple with a Silver Tinsel father.

Most of the time I try to do my lineages 100% on my scroll, because that way I don't have to worry about zombies and deadlines ruining the picture I'm making. But in this case I don't have the CB Holly/Tinsel/Shimmer to work with, so ... if you do, PM me to work out what I can trade you for your 2nd gen fails ...

Thanks.

I'm currently looking for a 3rd even Gen Red Dorsal with a matching but unrelated lineage as a mate for this dragon.

I'm willing to trade just about anything, depending on what breed it ends up being. Please PM me if you find something and would be interested in trading, thanks!

I need help figuring out a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/Snrxr

I don't own a single shadow walker of any kind, and I doubt I'd be able to get one at all ; _ ;

Let me know if you have suggestions for what I can do for him or if you'd be able to help!

edit;; idea: another 8th gen shimmer with shadow walker spiral! Anyone have one?

Help for him http://dragcave.net/lineage/H0l7W would be appreciated as well. Not a huge fan of even-gens so I'm trying to figure out what else I can do.

Edited by lluvia

Howdy happy.gif

I'm looking for Purple Dinos, I'm building up a collection of them and I am willing to breed anything off my scroll, catch another colour dino/unbreedable or something else if you have something specific in mind smile.gif

If I can help anyone here with specific lineages, such as common/uncommon x holiday and so on, please send me a message. If you're looking for 2G Metals, there may be a wait as I have IOUs for other people on those dragons tongue.gif

Thanks for reading <3

I need help to get these:

2nd gen Green Copper from Lurker mother, as a mate for her Thank you Xythus! happy.gif

2nd gen White from SW mother, as a mate for her Thank you Xythus, again! happy.gif

3rd gen Royal Blue checker of RB ( male) x SW ( female), as a mate for her Thank you Carrow happy.gif

3rd gen Spotted Greenwing checker of SW ( male) x SG ( female), as a mate for him3rd gen Skywing checker of SW ( male) x Skywing ( female), as a mate for him

3rd gen Flamingo checker of Flamingo ( male) x Marrow ( female), as a mate for her

2nd gen Ember from Marrow mother, as a mate for her once again, thanks to Xythus! ^^

2nd gen Red Copper from Marrow father, as a mate for him Thank you Iside happy.gif

2nd gen Pygmy from Pumpkin father, as a mate for him Thank you angelicdragonpuppy happy.gif

2nd gen dark pygmy from Pumpkin father, as a mate for him

3rd gen Crimson Flare Pygmy checker from CF pygmy ( male) x Pumpkin ( female), as a mate for her Thank you Skythestral happy.gifJust let me know what you want in return ^^ Edited by DragonRoz

I really need at least 6 Albino hatchlings (CB only, various genders) for a lineage project I'm doing with Alamandine Pyralspites. Strawberries and Cream.

So if you have CB Albinos and don't want the cute little guys, I'd love to have them. Willing to breed whatever I have on my scroll in exchange as soon as I get egg slots.

I really need at least 6 Albino hatchlings (CB only, various genders) for a lineage project I'm doing with Alamandine Pyralspites. Strawberries and Cream.

So if you have CB Albinos and don't want the cute little guys, I'd love to have them. Willing to breed whatever I have on my scroll in exchange as soon as I get egg slots.

Sent one ^^ I'll try to catch more

Edited by DragonRoz

Need a 2nd gen Albino from Almandine. Will swap this one for an albino egg with Almandine mother. My Almandines are producing ONLY Almandines.

Once again I need a little help with getting my hands on specific lineages. This time I'm starting to look for Christmas mates. It's never to early if I want to find them all in time ^^

4th gen Black x Holly checker, as a mate for him

Mates for Yulebuck:

3rd gen White x Yulebuck checker, as a mate for him Found in AP ( thanks to Terces)

3rd gen Horse x Yulebuck checker, as a mate for him bred myself

3rd gen Stone x Yulebuck checker, as a mate for him Thank you Mistyca_7 ^^

4th gen Magi x Yulebuck checker, as a mate for him 2nd gen Sunset x Yulebuck, as a mate for him

2nd gen horse x Yulebuck, as a mate for him Thank you _smoczyca_ ^^

2nd gen Fever x Yulebuck, as a mate for him TradedMates for Snow Angel: 2nd gen Blue-Banded x White Tipped, as a mate for her Thank you Jumpsnake ^^

2nd gen Ember x White Tipped, as a mate for her Thank you Jumpsnake ^^

2nd gen Nocturne x White Tipped, as a mate for her Traded

3rd gen Red x White Tipped checker, as a mate for her 3rd gen Nebula x White Tipped checker, as a mate for her

4th gen White x White Tipped checker, as a mate for her Thank you stagazer_7!^^ 2nd gen Nebula x White Tipped, as a mate for her (Thank you thenameisplissken, beefcake but it alted)

2nd gen Green Copper x Full Gold, as a mate for her Thank you Raistlin24 ^^

2nd gen Neotropical x Full Gold, as a mate for her Traded ( Thank you Taeldra)

2nd gen Autumn x Tri Colored, as a mate for her Thank you FireMaster13 ^^ (Thanks to Shienvien and Ruby Eyes)Mates for Ribbon Dancer:
  • 2nd gen Alt Ridgewing x Ribbon Dancer, as a mate for her

• 2nd gen Balloon x Ribbon Dancer, as a mate for her
bred myself 2nd gen Spessartine x Ribbon Dancer, as a mate for her 2nd gen Gold x Ribbon Dancer, as a mate for her 2nd gen White x Ribbon Dancer, as a mate for her Thank you Mistyca_7 ^^

2nd gen Red Dorsal x Ribbon Dancer, as a mate for her Traded ( Thank you free_of_whip)

2nd gen Alt Ridgewing x Ribbon Dancer, as a mate for her Thank you ridshadowfox ^^Mates for Winter Magis: 2nd gen Fever x Winter Magis, as a mate for him bred myself

2nd gen Green Copper x Winter Magis, as a mate for him bred myself

2nd gen Skywing x Winter Magis, as a mate for him Traded

2nd gen BBW x Winter Magis, as a mate for him 2nd gen Brimstone x Winter Magis, as a mate for him

2nd gen Seregamma x Winter Magis, as a mate for him Traded 3rd gen Silver x Winter Magis checker, as a mate for him 3rd gen Pink x Winter Magis checker ( with old Pink in base), as a mate for him2nd gen Silver x Winter Magis, as a mate for him Thank you Iside ^^

2nd gen White Stripe x Winter Magis, as a mate for him Thank you Kurei Chitsu ^^ 3rd gen Skywing x Winter Magis checker, as a mate for him

Mates for Wrapping-Wing:

• 2nd gen Gold x Wrapping-wing, as a mate for him

• 2nd gen Green Copper x Wrapping-wing, as a mate for him
bred myself 2nd gen Silver x Wrapping-Wing, as a mate for him Thank you prpldrgnfr ^^

2nd gen Red Nebula x Wrapping-Wing, as a mate for him ( Thank you windzero, but alted)Mates for Solstice: 2nd gen Deep sea x Solstice, as a mate for her bred myself

2nd gen Black x Solstice, as a mate for her Bred myself

2nd gen Frostbite x Solstice, as a mate for herLet me know what you want in return ^^

Also need help with finding mates for them ( because I can't breed them myself):

4th gen Pink x SW checker ( bright pink in base), as a mate for him Thank you Terces!^^

2nd gen Speckle from female SW, as a mate for her

2nd gen Black Tea from female SW, as a mate for her and her

2nd gen Red Copper from female SW, as a mate for her Thank you cyzhaotlf ^^

2nd ger Green Copper from female SW, as a mate for her Traded (Thank you windzero)

2nd gen Lumina from female SW, as a mate for her Found in AP ( thanks to ScytheDragon) 2nd gen Green Copper from female Lurker, as a mate for her

2nd gen Tsunami from female Lurker, as a mate for her Thank you tnoelemaK ^^ 2nd gen Gold from male Lurker, as a mate for him

3rd gen Pink x Lurker checker ( with bright pink in base), as a mate for him Traded ( thanks to Mystyic) Edited by DragonRoz

I am in need of some holiday mates. I am happy to breed in exchange.

Yule offspring

3rd gen Even Sunrise checker with Yulebuck

5th Gen Even Albino/Tan Ridgewing from Yulebuck (Mate for him)

Wrapping Wing Offspring

2nd gen Winter from Winter x Wrapping Wing

Ribbon Dancer Offspring

2nd gen Gold from Ribbon Dancer

2nd gen Bright Breasted Wyvern x Ribbon Dancer

Winter Magi Offspring

2nd gen Magi from Winter Magi

Also need these

2nd gen Winter from Rosebud

2nd gen Neotropical from female Marrow (4x)

2nd gen Ember from Rosebud (3x)

2nd gen Spring from Rosebud (2x)

2nd gen Harvest from Male Marrow

Thanks in advance.

Edited by thenameisplissken

I've started an ambitious lineage project, but don't have half the dragons I'm going to need to start it off xd.png

If anyone wants to trade anything for one of these guys, please PM me and we can discuss!

2nd gen from these parents:

(Father x Mother)

Yulebuck x Green

Pink x Black Marrow

Purple x Solstice

Spitfire x Valentine

Hellfire x Rosebud

Thanks in advance!!

Just to clarify, I'm after the non-holiday egg. That is, greens, pinks, spitfires, hellfires and purples, just with one parent being a CB holiday. Thanks!

Edited by zombiehunter

I still don't have some mates for Valentine:

Mates for Arsani:

2nd gen Gold x Arsani, as a mate for her Thank you Prince_Xanthius 2nd gen Silver x Arsani, as a mate for her and her

2nd gen Avatar x Arsani, as a mate fpr her and her bred myself

2nd gen falconiform x Arsani, as a mate for her Traded

2nd gen Frostbite x Arsani, as a mate for her bred myself

2nd gen Carmine x Arsani, as a mate for her Bred myself 3rd gen Silver x Arsani checker, as a mate for her 3rd gen Ridgewing x Arsani checker, as a mate for her 3rd gen Green Copper x Arsani checker, as a mate for herMates for Heartseeker: 2nd gen Ember x Heartseeker, as a mate for him Thank you Dinora

2nd gen Horse x Heartseeker, as a mate for him

2nd gen Red Dorsal x Heartseeker, as a mate for him bred myself

2nd gen Gold x Heartseeker, as a mate for him

2nd gen White x Heartseeker, as a mate for him Traded

2nd gen Spessartine x Heartseeker, as a mate for him Bred myself 2nd gen Red Dorsal x Heartseeker, as a mate for him

3rd gen Tsunami x Heartseeker checker, as a mate for him Thank you Walron 3rd gen Red x Heartseeker checker, as a mate for him 3rd gen Deep Sea x Heartseeker checker, as a mate for him 3rd gen Black, perfect mate for himMates for Rosebud:
  • 2nd gen Red Copper x Rosebud, as a mate for her
  • 2nd gen Gold x Rosebud, as a mate for him
  • 3rd gen White x Rosebud checker, as a mate for her
Mates for Valentine 2009:
  • 2nd gen Gold x Val09, as a mate for her
  • 2nd gen Flamingo x Val09, as a mate for her
  • 3rd gen Red x Val09 checker, as a mate for her
  • 3rd gen Horse x Val09 checker, as a mate for her
  • 4th gen White x Val09 checker, as a mate for her
Mates for Sweetling: 2nd gen Winter x Sweetling, as a mate for him Thank you beefcake ^^ 2nd gen Pink x Sweetling, as a mate for him 3rd gen Vine x Sweetling ( with alt in lineage), as a mate for him 3rd gen Spring x Sweetling checker, as a mate for him

3rd gen Moonstone x Sweetling checker, as a mate for him Found in AP 3rd gen Pink x Sweetling checker ( with old Pink in base), as a mate for him and him 3rd gen Sunrise x Sweetling, as a mate for himMates for Radiant Angel:
  • 2nd gen Frostbite x RA, as a mate for him

• 2nd gen Almandine x RA, as a mate for him
Bred myself

2nd gen Lumina x RA, as a mate for him Traded 2nd gen Royal Crimson x RA, as a mate for him 2nd gen White x RA, as a mate for him 2nd gen Pink x RA, as a mate for him 2nd gen Albino x RA, as a mate for him 2nd gen GW x RA, as a mate for him Edited by DragonRoz

I'm still looking for 2 more 2nd gen Red Copper eggs from a Heartseeker, hoping to continue that lineage project next Valentine. biggrin.gif

Is there anyone who can help? I can breed something in return, if you like. smile.gif

Searching for a Tsunami x Red Nebula-lineage!

I have bred this beauty

user posted image

And now I would very much like to find a mate for him. So I'm looking for a 4th gen Red Nebula from Tsunami x Red Nebula chequered lineage. If anyone can help me or knows someone who has bred a lineage like this, please contact me and we can discuss a reward!

Thank you in advance! wub.gif

Edited by Singalana

Anyone happen to be able to breed any kind of mate for either of these 4G Moonstones? I could possibly breed 'em to each other, but it'd be nice to have a different mate. Can trade for the mate if necessary.

user posted image | user posted image