sapphiredragon73

The Tribes OOC

Well, if the plot works, she could leave the Sares tribe, and join just for him. She could be like a housewife, i guess, or a sar (still)

Did I give you too little to work with Ethy? I can try to add more in if you want.

You gave me plenty! I'm just trying to come up with something good...and I'm working on homework. I caught myself writing the RP in my paper instead of in the forum post so I had to focus on my paper instead. :: sighs :: I thought an English degree would be simple.

Oh, well pity you can't use the RP for your paper then xd.png jk jk

Just realized that I can't post until tomorrow, since I've used up both my posts with Nanashi.

Edited by Mitsuko

Actually you have 1 post left. You posted once on within the time frame for the 29th and once within the time frame of the 30th. So...I'd say post ^.^

For me it says that I posted at 1am. Hmmm it could be up for debate, but Saph isn't here.

>.>...I'm going to lean towards posting. I mean, we have been careful during the last week or so the RP has been progressing so it wouldn't hurt

:: really wants to keep posting ::

Yay! No one can resist my dragons! With Sikara's cuteness and Fascino's charm I shall rule over the rp :: cackles then blinks :: You didn't hear that.

Careful Ethy. Nanashi is Fascino's mom and no matter how old he is she'll still take away his toys for being naughty biggrin.gif

Edit: sorry flamedraco, but I felt it necessary to drop a few hints about Darious' brother for when you want that to happen. Let me know if you don't like it and I won't do it again.

Edited by Mitsuko

Aryxon - do be careful. Remember the thorns that shield the Laeas' terriory could and would easily kill your dragon. Maybe try to find another way for them to meet? Or have her know where most of the thorn patches are.

Such drama, and to think, I'm going to add more tomorrow biggrin.gif

And Ethy, I feel I should warn you that cuteness doesn't work on a dragon that can't see. smile.gif

Edited by Mitsuko

Okay, that's fine. Just wanted an explanation as to how she could walk so nonchalantly through enemy territory.

But...but...she SOUNDS cute?! :: desperate to make sure Sikara is cutest of all ::

got home from school so I'll get on posting.

Ethy - Nanashi had to deal with Fascino and his siblings. I think she can deal with cute.

hmmm...good question

I'd go with...shy, nervous, and eager to please. She's an abused 5 year old, she doesn't know how else to act.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Heh, now we're just going in circles. And I just noticed; this RP started (if you count 'started' as the first post) on June 14. It is now the first of july where I am. In the RP it is almost noon of the same day. Wow, we really have been going slow.

I think it's because we're limited to 2 posts a day. Maybe when Sapphire gets back we can get things up to 3 to 5 posts a day. That could help speed things up a little.

My brother's bringing home a new puppy today biggrin.gif but I can't stop thinkng about the accident sad.gif either way I can't concentrate enough to write my next post dry.gif I know what it's going to say, just not how it's going to say it.

Blarg, managed to post. Not sure I did that as well as I could have but there it is.

Edited by Mitsuko

My character's still stuck right now.

Guess it's time to create a form for my other character. tongue.gif