sapphiredragon73

The Tribes OOC

waaait!

zoroark, if your weredragon is hatchling age, and has JUST joined the tribes, they would be with a mentor constantly while out of camp. She wouldn't go hunting off alone. Do you want to choose a mentor and edit your post?

Also, weredragons don't eat their kills; they bring them back to camp to share.

Sikara's leg is fine now, so Amber couldn't tell that it's been hurt until Sikara tells her.

Just as a precaution, so that you understand smile.gif

I think I'm going to quit. This RP is to complicated for me.

Edited by Zoroark77

@saph: That goes with the part about what most people think dragons are. Not with what weredragons really are.

It's a great RP, but I think I'm going to stick to semi-literate RPs. I'm terrible at writing in paragraphs.

Well my trip is over, but I still can't do anyhing until someone interacts with Mitsuko.

Username: AryxonNabalMornaug

Dragon name: Whiro of death and evil

Third animal form:tiger

Apearance:Weredragon: A gold and silver mix. She has gold on her head, tail, and legs, with small flecks of silver in the gold. She's silver everywhere else.She has spines of black on her back and tail. Eyes are a dusty gold.(she hardly ever changes form, so her human form is unknown)

tiger:http://www.google.com/m/searchsite=images&gl=us&source=mog&client=safari&hl=en&q=white+bengal+tigers&ei=Gv0JTpD0HcjQsgeXyr4H&ved=0CBYQ1QIoAA#i=90

Personality: Several words describe her. Cold, calculating, wise, heartless, and, overall, charming.

Tribe:Sares

Favored element/breath power: Lightning. She favors using bolts of lightning rather than a mix of lightning and fire.

History: Whiro was born as a dragon inside the forest, learning alone because her mom was always gone. Her mother abandoned her at the border of the Sares territory when she was eight. A weredragon walked by and adopted her, having pity for the little baby. Ever since,shes been training to strengthen her stamina and power.

Edited by AryxonNabalMornaug

hello! I need you to keep the form bolded so that it makes it easier to read. Also, if she was born in human society, she would never ever be born as a dragon. That kind of messes up the plot which says that humans don't know that dragons exist, and if they ever saw one, they would kill it.

Also, you need to be a Sar, because a Ran has to be older than 100.

I'm debating about editing to add Fascino. Maybe I should wait until darkangel posts

Edited by Ethril Dragon

there are still a few typos in the history that you need to fix but after that, I'll accept your charrie wink.gif

also, Whiro would breath lightning bolts, right? not shoot them from teh sky? because the weredragons can't do that.

@ArchiosLukos: Mitsuko's colour scheme looks like Cynder's from Spyro.

Still can't think of a good element for my other character. dry.gif

Edited by flamedraco

Of course. Am i in? BTW, a good element would have to be......maybe something like berries or flowers

Edited by AryxonNabalMornaug

I said the colour scheme reminds me of Cynder, not to modify it. =P

Whoops, my bad.

Edited by flamedraco

Archios - sorry for overreacting, but I've been picky about my creations since someone defaced a painting of mine. Just, could you please follow her color scheme if you're going to post pictures of her, or if not then don't post pictures of her at all.

Hiw she looks. Exactly what I thought she would look like.