sapphiredragon73

The Tribes OOC

Uh, wow. Mitsuko actually sounded kind heroic in there. I mean that scene could have easily become one where Sikara saw her as a monster about to eat her.

Edited by Mitsuko

Considering the only kind and gentle person Sikara has ever known was her own mother? She's still in shock that her mother is gone. So anyone who's nice and kind to her would seem like a hero.

Well I could tell you what Mitsuko thinks, and I'm interested to see what will happen if Sikara ever meets her father.

Honestly? Fascino would seem like he cares, but not really. He doesn't want his children to return, that just means one less weredragon outside of the spell. He's got blinders over his eyes, until the spell is down he won't be interested in his children that much.

Fascino will be like "Oh...Well she's cute. Here you take care of her".

Oh my god /fail.

*flails* IM SORRY SORRY SORRY

I kind of assumed...but, um, yeah.

I'll fix that now.

Alright, I'm thinking that enough people are involved with the Sikara scene, so Archios, we can decide if we want to participate xd.png I feel like I don't want every dragon in every tribe to be part of it, but you decide ;p

(Was not meant to be an offense to the scene, was just saying that we can't have every dragon crowding around her. tongue.gif)

Yup. She STILL doesn't know what she is either. Let's take count of all the stress in her life at this moment:

1] Mother dead

2] beaten and bruised and leg dislocated

3] Is seeing lots of dragons

4] In a place she doesn't know

5] She's been bitten

6] Her body feels funny

7] AND she's only 5 years old.

Yeah I think she has a right to freak out and start bawling her eyes out screaming "I want mommy!"

Not to mention the brutal massacre of 3 that happened right in front of her eyes.

Anyway, awaiting for Sapphire to post before making my move.

Ares is normally like this; he's uncaring, so don't take offense if he forgets your character's name once in a while tongue.gif . also, I'm not planning to meet Sikara on the patrol, don't worry.

And you guys waiting for me can post now. did that too smile.gif

And sorry, not much for Ares

Thinking about how to post a reply. I don't want to prolong not going to the camp, but I can tell you Sikara is very confused. Mitsuko was the first person after her mother to have ever been nice to her. But Athena looks and sounds like her mother.

Hmm...If I send her with Athena, that prolongs the meeting between Sikara and Fascino, which I've already thought about. If I send her to Laeas then personality conflicts will occur. I doubt many Laeas would have patience with her quiet and shy nature.

Oh and flame, she had her eyes closed for that. She didn't actually witness it though she did hear it.

Edit: Tempted to wait for Mitsuko to post. let me run through a couple scenarios while I'm at school. If Mitsuko posts while I'm gone then that's that. Otherwise I'll post when I get home.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

okay, cool. IF she joins the Sares, do ya think Athena could be her mentor? biggrin.gif

Lol yes personality crashes in Laeas. Ares would be annoyed (but then, he always is at some little thing).

As to the "what you have lost bit" no of course Mitsuko has no idea Sikara's mother is dead, but she does know that just by entering the forest, Sikara has no way to return.

I'm at a loss of what to do with Nightstreak, so I guess I won't post for now, and wait for Ethy's response.

all posted. I thought about it for awhile. If she went to the Laeas, then there was an option of Mitsuko seeing Sikara miserable, would take her to the Sares. While at the Laeas she'd meet her father. So drama that way.

OR Sikara could go to Sares, be content, and then have the Sare adults question who her father is. Eventually they'd figure out that Sikara's father is Fascino and then drama then. Sikara would also ask to visit Mitsuko from time to time.

I don't see Sikara being a sar, so I'm guessing Athena will train her to be a Mak.

:: grins innocently :: Well I did kind of make her entrance kind of traumatic.

Oh and why don't you just post? That way Sapphire and the others have more to work with.