sapphiredragon73

The Tribes OOC

I'm pretty much set for a day change as well. And flamedraco, I'm terrified by the sheer number of papers you have to write. If I ever had to write that many in one sitting, I'd probably faint.

It's more of the number of examinations. Then again I take 8 subjects for the O Levels, so yeah. xd.png

I'm fine with a day change as well, maybe after Darius finishes his talk with Athena.

I think I'll have Sikara explore the camp tomorrow. Or at least try too. She might become so scared and jumpy that she might just run back to Athena's den and hide there.

it's around midday, guys. If your characters have nothing to do, you can make them sleep and dream, go hunt or patrol, whatever, but I cant do a day change until it's night.

Sikara can sleep till tomorrow.

But if we all agree on a day change then can't we just have a "The day passed quickly with everyone doing their usual routines. The next day..." kind of thing?

mmh... i guess we can...

I shall imply day switch after Darius finishes talking with Athena

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Considering what all has happened in less then a day, I think our characters all deserve a rest.

Thanks Mitsuko! xd.png

English Oral was a breeze today, considering the conversational topic is about what my favorite food is. (Steak)

hmmm...I was going to wait till Sapphire posts, but since there is a chance for interaction with Sikara I guess I'll go and post now.

I want to join!

Username: Chuzuka

Character's Name: Adrienne Lina [Known as Arie]

Third Animal Form: Panther

Appearance:

Human: Adrienne, in her human form, looks about nineteen years old. She is about 5’5 and looks as though she weighs 50kg. She has a small, but average, toned built from training. Arie’s lighter than most , but still inherits the tanned colouring of her skin and sharp grey/green eyes. She has long, chestnut waves that reach her hips if loose – but Arie prefers her hair up in a classic ponytail. She bears two traditional tribal tattoos – one on the outer side of her right thigh and the other on her lower back. Adrienne is usually clad in a loose white tunic over brown breeches and a pair of dark, knee length, brown leather boots. Her right, upper arm bears gold clamp bracelets.

Animal: Panther

Dragon: Dragon Form

PersonalityAdrienne may be small, but she over compensates with her strong, take-no-crap personality. Arie is fiercely independent. She will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules; which is why change and freedom is so important to her - the need to break free. It's a goal she will forever try to accomplish. She often presents a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world around her; experience has taught her that showing ones emotions often gives your opponent the advantage, something she refuses to give over. Despite her coldness to strangers, those whom Adrienne respects and holds close to her is treated with amazing kindness and loyalty. She is stubborn to the core - the term 'forgive and forget' does not bode well with her - and can often blow up a temper that rivals Mother Nature herself. Loyal, observant and passionate, Arie is also manipulative, suspicious and unyielding.

Tribe: Laeas

Favored Element/Breath Power: Water/Ice

History: Arie's parents were already part of the Laeas Tribe when she was born, so she has never really known being by herself. She was raised in a tribe, lived in a tribe and she was pretty sure she was going to die in a tribe. Her mother was a Sar, and her father a Ran. Both passed away when she was an adolescent were-dragon. Now, as an adult, Arie has resumed the role of a Sar, like her mother, finding a sort of thrill in fighting and protecting her Tribe.

Lawlz! Oh! Well that makes sense tongue.gif

Ugh, I know what you mean, that's why I can't RP on my brothers IPad. Drives me nuts.

Yeah, I was thinking of making another character for the Sares Tribe. I can't decide between male or female though >////<

That's true.

I just don't know if I could RP well as a guy lol. I never did before xd.png

Yay new Characters! =D

And I got a B for Chinese in National Exams, satisfied enough. xd.png

@Saph

Athena glanced at Darius, then back at Mitsuko.

Back to Sikara you mean? tongue.gif

Edited by flamedraco