sapphiredragon73

The Tribes OOC

And this is why having a character in both tribes is a benefit.

I really hope Whiro is willing to work hard to gain Fascino's love, cause he can be stubborn and just...ignorant, especially when something is on his mind. Like his new kid.

hmm...I think Fascino is going to use Whiro to spy on the Sares for awhile, to see what happens to his daughter. Yesssss. and now, to figure out what to write!

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Ethy's scheming, everybody head for the hills!

And I'll do my best to post tomorrow. The new puppy is running us all ragged. *exhausted*

Hmm, can venom be used as a breath weapon?(as by biting the prey) Those that would paralyze a prey temporarily to be exact.

Well the puppy's asleep (thank god) but I can't really post until Ethy does. And flamedraco, I remember something about a snake that spits venom so I think it would count.

Hmm, I think I got the character profile almost complete... now we just gotta wait for Sapphire to return. smile.gif

@Mitsuko, which breed?

Edited by flamedraco

Uh, let's see. There are actually several species of snakes that spit venom. All are in either africa or asia. A quick web search sould pull up plenty of info. I don't really remember much. I remember that from an old episode of the Crocodile Hunter and that was a while back.

When will Ethy post? I am getting tired of waiting

okay back. Now i just gotta gcatch up, then i'll post.

AryxonNabalMornaug- remember, people have lives outside of this, so be patient smile.gif

also, could you try to make your posts a bit longer?

okay, the post limit is now 4 a day. smile.gif

EDIT: oh, and just in case you guys didn't know, the rest of the Maks and Sars are all NPC until more people join.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

No problem, thanks for understanding smile.gif

it's totally fine, i made tons of mistakes too when I first started RPing

I am stuck entirely until Ethy posts Fascino

I will be gone from the 19th of this month until the 14th of the next. I will let anyone who has a character around her Rp her. (aka. Darkangel)

Aryxon - can you try to make that post a little longer? maybe add some thought when she's freshening up. Also, don't change it I want to have a little fun with it, but I find it so very ironic she's asking Nanashi how she looks. smile.gif

remember aryxon, that you must write two paragraphs of correct grammar in a literate RP. this is your first warning. sorry, it's what it says in the rules.

I'M ALLIIIIVVEEE! :: breaks free of the piles upon piles of papers :: Just 2 5-8 page papers left to write. Thank god it's double space. 2 and a half weeks left of school and I'm free for August! Then fall starts in September...>.>.

Imma going to go post now!