sapphiredragon73

The Tribes OOC

Oopsies

EDIT: i fixies

Edited by AryxonNabalMornaug

:: hops around waiting ::

Edit: Oh and Ary, which male is your character thinking about? Cause I'm thinking of sending Fascino your way but I want to see how much drama I can create. I'm a sucker for drama :: giggles evily ::

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Thinking about making a new character. Can't figure out the animal form or breath weapon though. Hmm.

Well, she's very old, and kind of like a kind grandmother that everyone likes. She doesn't speak much and is completely blind. She's very colorless, all grey and white. Oh, she also likes to wander around the forest, trying to find defects in the spell, but worrying everyone back at camp in the process.

Edited by Mitsuko

I'm seeing canine of some sort with a breath attack of vibrations or high pitched sounds that she could use like echo location. She could also increase the frequency to cause mental paralysis in an enemy

or maybe a bat...

Edited by Ethril Dragon

I was thinking about something like that for the breath weapon. A bat? Maybe, or perhaps some other night hunter that relies on sound, like an owl.

sounds good to me! It would definitely be interesting. I think she would be the only person that Fascino respects and doesn't use his aphrodisiac pollen on.

edit: Heck maybe she could be Fascino's mother :: loves drama ::

Edited by Ethril Dragon

well if she's going to be testing the spell then I would think Laeas. I can't see a Sares tribe member testing the spell on a regular basis. And if she's in Laeas then she would be working close to Fascino on spell observation.

You just want Fascino drama laugh.gif it is a fair point though I can't see many Laeas dragons caring too much about an elder.

Edit: I'm thinking her animal form should be a barn owl, seeing as they have among the best hearing in the animal world.

Edit 2: Okay, she'll be in Laeas, provided of course she's accepted. I'll flesh her out some more before posting her profile.

Edited by Mitsuko

That's what I was thinking. I still want to get her background in order before I post her profile.

Edited by Mitsuko

She was looking Fascino or another male who injured her in animal form.

Fascino: she met once and liked him.

Mystery weredrag: she thought he was there and became afraid

And after much deliberation:

Username: Mitsuko

Character's Name: Nanashi

Third Animal Form: Barn Owl

Appearance: Dragon form: Nanashi is very long and thin, roughly 40 feet long and 16 feet high. Her body is white, with several swirling, light grey markings all along her length and across her wings. These markings seem to shift as the light changes (optical illusion, no magic involved) She has a crest of pale horns on her head and long ears. She also has a long mane of soft grey fur running from the top of her head to her sholders; then from the base of her tail to about a foot or so from it's tip. Her eyes are milky white and sightless. She usually wears a kind smile.

Human form: She appears as a very fit elderly woman about 5'10 in height. She wears a soft robe a pale grey with soft white markings playing along it. Her eyes are the same and her long hair is grey.

Animal form: She looks like a normal barn owl, except twice the size, with milky eyes and with almost all of the color of her feathers bleached away.

Personality: Nanashi is mostly quiet and rarely voices her opinon unless she deems it important. She has the habit of leaving early in the morning to check the spell around the forest. This worries the other members of the tribe since they think that just because she is blind, she needs looking after. She has a kindly nature and mostly stayed with the Laeas because she wanted to do whatever it took to take down the spell. She is very wise and a valued member of the tribe.

Tribe: Laeas

Favored Element/Breath Power: Sound: she creates a very high piched sound that disorients and can severely harm her opponents. She can cause mental paralysis and can even destroy the eardrums of her opponent. Her pime time occurs during loud bursts of sound (not caused by herself, that would be silly) and only happens for a few minutes.

History: Nanashi was abandoned in the forest at a young age, or at least that seems to be the only explanation. The first memory she knows is waking up in a pool of blood. From her first waking moment she has been unable to see. She doesn't even remember being bitten, if she was bitten in the first place. She chose the name 'Nanashi' for herself, and came to the Laeas tribe. She became fasinated with the outside world and swore that even if she couldn't see the world, she would open the way for her children. Despite her blindness, she became a Sar, and proved to all who opposed her how dangerous it was to underestimate her. She mated at 97 and had three children. Her mate died in battle, and her firstborn died in the same fight. Her second born had died years earlier in an accident. The only family she had left was her son, Fascino. Years passed, and she was elevated to the rank of Ran; then Kay. She is currently secretly at odds with her son about his current plan, but accepts it because she sees that it shows promise and could bring down the spell in her son's lifetime. She's the only one who knows the full extent of Fascino's power.

Edited for a few details that I really shouldn't have forgotten.

Edited by Mitsuko

Nice Mitsuko!And i do have to agree on Fascino, but, like i said, she is heartless, and cold, therefore making it harder for her to love someone, even Fascino

Edited by AryxonNabalMornaug

oh, interesting. I'll say accepted. Hey guys, I'll be away for 4 days, so please don't get on too far without me smile.gif

well his aphrodisiac breath doesn't always make a female fall in love with him. Maybe just become interested a bit physically. It all depends on the individual and their strength of will.

Awaiting for ArchiosLukos or DarkAngel to post.

Edited by flamedraco

We'll see where the plot takes them. Since he's a ran he'd be less likely to become a rogue or loner, but he could make it easy for Whiro to join Laeas. But like I said, it all depends on what happens.

and you know since his mother is a Kay and she does want him to have a mate. I'm sure she would encourage Whiro to join Laeas if it meant having her son finally settle down.

Edited by Ethril Dragon