sapphiredragon73

The Tribes OOC

sorry flamedraco, meant that. Also, accepted, Chuzuka, but don't have time to post right now, probably won't for the next week, so don't go too far ahead without meh smile.gif

sorry guys, school's getting started, so don't have much time. will be able to post more after a week or so, though.

(Suddenly a post appears!)

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been caught up in pre-shool preperations. Sorry if it's hard to follow, I can't think of anything else right now. >.<

Yay school started for me! wait...not yay...FLEE!

soooo...I'll still post as much as I can, but it feels like things are going to slow down anyway.

>.>

Just as I was about to have a two week break beginning on Friday. sad.gif

Posted a short post, though. Just to keep the ball rolling.

Happy Birthday Ethril. xd.png

(according to dA, that is)

Edited by flamedraco

happy birthday, Ethy <3

but remember guize, try not to chat too muchor the ooc thread will be closed sad.gif

anyway, I'm back, so I can post. Not today, I'm going to sleep, but later.

Ack stop making me feel old! Unless you've got a couple a shots of alcohol. Then make me feel as old or as young as u want

In other rp related discussion: I was wondering about the npc hatchlings and younger dragons; I've got an idea for a "best friend " for Sikara but I've already got two characters. Can I create a npc description for him so people will at least know he exists? And then if anyone wants to play him full time they can make adjustments and he will become theirs?

Will post tomorrow, school commitments again.

Speaking of which, I think I'll control a NPC Mak, is it okay?

Edited by flamedraco

NPC is called NPC for a reason, so you can include their actions in your post, but if you were to control the character by yourself, it would count as your character.

other players can control the NPC as well, if you were to create one.

if that's what you mean, then go on right ahead smile.gif

Free NPC

Character's Name: Falroon

Third Animal Form: White/blue Stag

Appearance: Human: Falroon is average height for a seven year old. He's a little lanky though. He has shoulder length straight medium blue hair that tends to cover half his face. Falroon has dark blue almost black eyes. He has a white stripe that goes over his nose and cheeks. Horizontal white stripes follow his spine from the back of his neck to his tail bone. Having been born in his dragon form, he's not very comfortable in his human form. He finds clothes to be constricting so he prefers to wear a simple pair of baggy shorts.

Stag: Being as young as he is, his stag form has yet to develop antlers. He's not dappled though, which he is very relieved about. His fur is white so it's hard to discern the white horizontal stripes going down his back or the white stripe across his snout.

Dragon: Falroon is average sized for a hatchling his age. His body is covered with tiny teardrop shaped scales. His body and wings are a medium to light shade of blue. Along his back are horizontal white stripes that taper off at his tail. He has darker blue hair on his head that fall over one eye. Above his eye ridges are small dark brown horns that are still in the process of growing. There is a horizontal white stripe across his snout.

Personality Falroon is a very typical hatchling. He loves to play pranks on older dragons. He's not a bad hatchling, and the pranks are never very big, he's just rather annoying at times. Falroon is normally the leader among the other hatchlings and tends to be louder then the others. He gets along with just about everyone though and never leaves anyone out in his games. Falroon is always willing to try something new at least once, maybe twice. He's the kind of person that will take a second bite out of something disgusting 'just because'. Falroon is also not really afraid of anything.

Tribe: Sares

Favored Element/Breath Power: The best way to describe it is Slime. Depending on what he wants, it can either be very thick, sticky, watery, or bouncy. When thick, the slime becomes heavy. Sticky slime is nearly impossible to get off unless you're completely submerged in water. Watery slime stings the eyes and tastes disgusting. Bouncy slime tends to be ball like and can be thrown by others.

History: Falroon was born in the tribe and is being trained by his father to be a Sar. Nothing big has really happened in his life up to this time, and he's determined to change that. He doesn't want to have a 'boring' life. Both his mother and father are Sars within the Sares tribe. Both are still alive and within the tribe. His mother is constantly telling the Maks to hunt more because her son seems so skinny. Falroon finds his mothers attention annoying and tends to avoid her during the day either by playing with other hatchlings, hiding, playing pranks, or training with his father.

Falroon found the arrival of Sikara to be very interesting. He is curious as to why Sikara is so shy and is more then willing to drag her around to show her his hiding places.

There we go all done. I think I left enough room for others to play around with him if they want to adopt him. Until someone does though I think I'll use him often.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Ok, considering making a loner character here but i have a few questions before i do. First off, how are loners viewed by the tribes? Attack on sight? Wary but tolerated? Someone they might talk to and/or try to sway? Just trying to get a general sense of the mood towards them from both sides. Second question: how advanced are the were-dragons/their enemies/the world at large? I know you mentioned firearms for the humans but I'd like a bit of clarification on the others. Final one here: are there any 'neutral' zones? Holy/sacred places where neither side is willing to wage war/fight? Well, that's it for now! Reserve the right to come up with more though wink.gif