TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

I didn't see the eggs either, I came on and saw the hatchlings, but I think the heavy egg is the blue dragon, the swirled the sea, and obviously the dark the black dragons....can someone describe what the crimson dragon's egg looked like please, and the pearl? smile.gif Or maybe I'll just snoop on some scrolls! ha ha

Just saw the pearl on a scroll, but have yet to see a crimson. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I didn't see the eggs either, I came on and saw the hatchlings, but I think the heavy egg is the blue dragon, the swirled the sea, and obviously the dark the black dragons....can someone describe what the crimson dragon's egg looked like please, and the pearl?  smile.gif  Or maybe I'll just snoop on some scrolls!  ha ha 

Just saw the pearl on a scroll, but have yet to see a crimson.  smile.gif

I thought the pearl might be the sea, and the swirled the green one. I could easily be wrong though. I suspect the "bright" egg is probably the crimson.

Edited by Nectaris

I have no clue, I'm just guessing as well! smile.gif Ah, a higher egg limit would come in REAL handy right about now, too! ;D

Edited by MedievalMystic

I thought the pearl might be the sea, and the swirled the green one. I could easily be wrong though. I suspect the "bright" egg is probably the crimson.

Maybe it would help to take a look at the DC wiki wink.gif

In about an hour I'll be unlocked... *can't wait*

Megalag, dude! xd.png

I can't get any at this rate. Well, not 5-mins ones.

And w00t! hatchlings!

No cake? D8

Oh well, I guess new eggs are just as good.

Nectaris, you were right, I just checked them out on the Wiki! biggrin.gif I'm so glad these will always be around...I love tiny pygmy dragons, and it's so nice to have such a beautiful variety of them now! I can't wait to get them all!

Ooh the "pearl" hatchie is gorgeous! I the idea of love aquatic pygmies!

And the "heavy" one looks like a mini nocturne

Oh god.

Colorful chickens.

Does this explain where the Festival of Eggs eggs came from?

OMG!!! LOLOLOL!!!!

biggrin.gif

Wowers!!! These eggs are being grabbed like hot cakes.

Boy do I feel slow... I was on late last night, so I will use that as my excuse.

I completely missed the pun until this morning. However, I don't see that anyone in the first few pages caught it either, so I don't feel TOO bad. "a small event" AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yay for the first gendered hatchie! Can't wait to see how the others look too! *pokes little babies encouraging them to gender*

The one that really intrigues me it's the black one, it's mysterious for real! Can't wait to see its develop biggrin.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

wow, happy birthday! 5 years is great smile.gif

I want to add I'm impressed with just how well Dcave runs. I've seen many other start-up sites that are, a cluster at best. This one does a great job being up and running and communicating when or why it isn't.

wowsers, 5 years already? CONGRATULATIONS!!! and many, many thanks for the addiction! biggrin.gif

Happy 5th Birthday Dragon Cave! Thank you for the super fun three years I've spent here. I've been dying for new dragons all month! The "small" release is a cute idea; can't wait to start collecting the new little guys!

Correct. I was on to see them at midnight and that was the order they were in.

Happy birthday DC! And thank you TJ! I finally got some new eggs on this hour drop(:

I know what's going to be keeping me busy on here the next few months...collecting as many of these little gems as I can get! smile.gif I adore them, and I'm so grateful that TJ did this release! **gives TJ a big squish!**