Rubs

Cartoon Network is running out of ideas...

Old vs New, whos better?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

See, that (also if done well) I might be able to get behind. But with the altering of the old characters... meh. I'm afraid it'll be Looney Tunes in name only.

I will say that cartoon network held some of my all time favorite cartoons:

Ed, Edd n Eddy (Favorite cartoon of all time)

Samurai Jack,

Billy and Mandy

Teen Titans

Chowder (It was stupid, but I thought it was funny so sue me...)

and that is all I can think of off the top of my head. That being said I also think they have a lot of REALLY stupid shows, led off by adventure time and flapjack (which was cancelled thank god)

i like both but the thing that really makes me angry is Scooby Doo. I literally LOVE Scooby Doo!!! But then they had to RUIN it. I've literally loved it my whole life and I was really excited when I heard the new season was coming out. Then I saw it. At least I still have every single one of the older seasons on video tape and CD. (I've been collecting though out the years). I'm really disappointed in Cartoon Network. And now there slowly ruining Looney Tunes. At least our VCR still works and hopefully it keeps up the good work. I do miss Chowder to sad.gif (lol long message I'm rambling again haha)

I think that would have been a whole lot cooler if they had come up with completely new characters for it. Maybe next gen Looney Toons? x3

Wasn't that done already? xd.png

'We're tiny, we're toony, we're all a little loony!'

I dunno, I thought they were actually doing a really good job with the Looney Tunes characters. They're perfectly in character. o3o

But I agree, I don't like these new shows. Thank god I watch TV anymore. =D (Well, only on the computer)

I actually like the new CN better than the old.

Shows like Regular Show, and Adventure Time are my favorite shows! They make me laugh. tongue.gif

Edited by Rainbowsh

Shows like Regular Show, and Adventure Time are my favorite shows! They make me laugh. tongue.gif

And kill braincells.

Not talikg to you Rainbowsh. Just using your words a bit.

Shows I like:

Naruto

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien

Generator Rex

DB, DBZ, DBGT

Yu-Gi-Oh GX

Reboot

Justice League & Unlimited

GI Joe

Tom & Jerry

Pokemon Series

New Garfield

Yes, I'm an Anime Freak, but I like to see action in it,

and Reboot happens to be my favorite show in 3D.

Naruto may not belong to CN BUT CN played it on their channel. Dragonball Z also.

Yu-Gi-Oh (the original) was aired by kids WB.

Here on brazil Yu-Gi-Oh X is airing here on Nickelodeon at 01:30.

Catdog = Aahh yes, CatDog.  Brings back memories. 

Dude, Catdog is a awesome show but CN never aired it, but Nickelodeon does at 1:00 AM here at brazil.

EDIT: Catdog is owned by Nickelodeon not by CN. But i certainly agree with you.

Edited by Rubs

The good shows (my opinion) Pokemon

Bakugan

Generator Rex

Adventure Time!

Young Justice

I THINKS THATS IT.

Hey, any1 who has seen the new show sidekicks, one of the vilains looks like hitler. Creepy, is it not?

Sucky shows

regular show

problem solvers.

Oh, I think samurai jack cums on boomerang really late at night.

The good shows (my opinion) Pokemon

Bakugan

Generator Rex

Adventure Time!

Young Justice

I THINKS THATS IT.

Hey, any1 who has seen the new show sidekicks, one of the vilains looks like hitler. Creepy, is it not?

Sucky shows

regular show

problem solvers.

Oh, I think samurai jack cums on boomerang really late at night.

it is so easy to tell your young.

Classical cartoon network (1999 to 2004) were the best years. They had Hack//sign ,REAL batman cartoons toonami cool.gif The Iron Giant , Spirited Away

Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky Hellboy: Blood and Iron, The big O ,Batman Beyond, Star wars the Clone wars (FIRST season, not the remakes)

This was the Cartoon network I grew up with

and you were a baby missing out tongue.gif

I miss teen titans. I completely forgot it existed until I played an online game of it on the CN website. I watched the teens titans trouble in Tokyo today. (I think that movie hasn't premiered in 5 yrs before today.) But yeah, a lot of these shows today suck. And PS, I did see the good CN shows when I wuz four. Back when adult swim didn't come on till midnight and not 9:00. What idiot thought of that?

Adventure Time rules! I can't wait to see the knew season and c what happened to Pb after she turned 13. Marceline is the awesomest!

Edited by NixAyum

I like 'em both, but I truly miss the old. My favourites from when I was little.....

Courage the Cowardly Dog

The Powerpuff Girls (still comes on)

Dexter's Lab (still comes on)

Samurai Jack

Looney Tunes (The TRADITIONAL Looney Tunes)

Old Scooby Doo

Teen Titans

There are tons more but I can't remember them

I HATE most of the new CN stuff like Ben 10 and The Amazing World of Gumball >;{

But I like Adventure Time, but that's pretty much it

Edited by TheComingUp

okk, ya, i miss the old ones, but i LOVE Adventure Time for some reason. ohmy.gif Probably because the creator of AT is Pendleton Ward. i like their work... smile.gif

Adventure Time, c'mon grab your friends, we go to very distant lands, with jake the dog and finn the hu-man the fun will never end its adventure time!

Adventure Time is materiel of Pendleton Ward and Frederator Studios.

Edited by Misty119

I HATE most of the new CN stuff like Ben 10 and The Amazing World of Gumball >;{

Too be fair the first season of Ben ten wasn't all that bad. It had aliens, just the teenaged verisons (and good guy Kevin *yuck*) get on my nerves

I loved the Andromeda aliens though

cow n chicken and johny bravo were the greates cartoons evar imo

although the occasional show now isnt tht bad as i kinda like chowder :L

im only 19 btw...not that young...but not that old either >.<

Well, yeah, but i've seen Regular Show and it's not bad as i think, but Adventure Time? Sereously WATZEEEFFFFAAAAACCCCCZZZZZKKKKKKINGGGGAAAAAAAAAAWF is that?

I'm not up to date with the new cartoons, but these are the ones I watched and miss terribly:

- Animaniacs

- Looney Tunes

- Dexter's Lab

- Johnny Bravo

- Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy (did you know that some of the storyboard artists shipped Edd and Eddy as a couple? tongue.gif)

- Powerpuff Girls

- Courage the Cowardly Dog

- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

- Top Cat

- The Flintstones

- Wacky Races

- Tom and Jerry

- Cow and Chicken

- I am Weasel

- Two Stupid Dogs

- Teen Titans

And probably many more. xd.png The anime that I was watching around the same time was my personal Holy Trinity of Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, and Dragonball Z. biggrin.gif

I haven't bothered with Cartoon Network for the past three years... But I loved it before that. So I don't really know what they have these days...

But I used to watch TMNT, Transformers, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, B-daman, Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Samurai Jack, and probably something more...

And I used to watch Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Cow and Chicken, I am a Weasel and probably something more from time to time too, but I didn't like them all that much.

Old: Teen Titans, Invader Zim, Codename: KND, Catdog, and the older cartoons like PowerPuff Girls, Dexter's lab, Looney Toons, Johnny Bravo, and Scooby Doo.

New: Generator Rex, Ben 10(The first series especially, when they were kids), Young Justice, Teen Titans(new enough)

I also liked the old Batman series, not real old, but like 90's-2000's like the one with the classic Joker, Dr. Freeze, and Harley Quinn. I liked the really old Amazing Spiderman series too.

EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS