TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

At 19 now - and it seems I still have a loong way to go! So many gorgeous eggs ^^

Check me out with my three eggs wink.gif

Obviously, I'm going to be the first to get them all, no doubt about that. Dattebayo!

Caught my first one...

Small question, has there, or has there not been an extension?

Small answer.

Yes.

Hello. Please give me more information for the eggs.What is the purpose?Will we have Easter dragon?I hope you understand me. Sorry for my bad english.

Hello. Please give me more information for the eggs.What is the purpose?Will we have Easter dragon?I hope you understand me. Sorry for my bad english.

There is no purpose - it's just fun. They will not hatch, and there is no Easter Dragon.

And your English is fine smile.gif

There is no purpose - it's just fun. They will not hatch, and there is no Easter Dragon.

And your English is fine smile.gif

Thanks. I have 11 eggs. cool.gif

I'm glad the caves back - though it's a pity my internet is deciding to be difficult and loading reallllly slowly. Hopefully I snag all the eggs in time.

Yep... I finally just loaded the previous page. 53 eggs? o_O I only have like 6 or something. The site's been down for like a day or so, hasn't it? I wonder if we'll get more time or not. Hmm..

Just looked at my latest egg carefully! This one:

user posted image

Only just noticed it was a koi. So clever. ^-^

Edited by Vampiric

I've only got 3 so far. Man there are over 50 of them? I know I'll be abandoning the egg hunt half way through xd.png I found a pac man egg though 0.o

And the Amaterasu egg marks number 30 for me, though I'm very fond of the dark blue egg with the orange butterfly on it.

I think the prettiest one so far is the egg which looks like a squid. Can't wait to get that one. smile.gif