TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Three days, as in until Tuesday? Then I do have a chance to catch 'em all!!!! biggrin.gif I love the Squid one!! And this user posted image is my favourite so far!! They're all lovely, though! wub.gif

ohmy.gif i havent a easterbasket and i cannot seem to find tthe eggs somewhere in my Cave.

There is nothing. ;(

Why?

Edited by Montymaus

1 egg x3 Just got here, lol. Cave came back overnight I guess... Well, time to hunt, now that my real life egg hunt is over laugh.gif

Just got the one with the moving chicken. c:

16/53 (?).

Why did the chicken cross the road?

user posted image

To get the egg!

OMG I'm so bored I'm going crazy! Better look for more eggs! wink.gif

The basket is at the top left hand side of your scroll....like mine here:

http://dragcave.net/user/Riverwillows

See the little basket up there, with all the other little badges? That's where yours is.

Sandface, I only posted it periodically, cause people have continually asked without looking back...so I thought I'd be helpful.

SOOORRRRYYYY!!! Sheesh.

Just got my first egg. Still a lot longer to go though. Oh well, at least the cave's back up.

Finally got onto both DC and the forums. So if he going to add another day for egg collecting?

ohmy.gif i havent a easterbasket and i cannot seem to find tthe eggs somewhere in my Cave.

There is nothing. ;(

Why?

Are you logged in - and is your javascript on ? Because indeed, I see no basket on your scroll. When you are logged in, as soon as you catch an egg, it should show up. They could be anywhere on any cave (not forum) page. Every time you catch one, you have to wait 6 - 15 minutes for another to appear.

Are you using a phone ? Some people are saying that won't work...

@Riverwillows: Please make no douple posts you can edit your first post...

user posted image

This is my favorite egg so far, it was the first one I catched. smile.gif

Are you logged in - and is your javascript on ? Because indeed, I see no basket on your scroll. When you are logged in, as soon as you catch an egg, it should show up. They could be anywhere on any cave (not forum) page. Every time you catch one, you have to wait 6 - 15 minutes for another to appear.

Are you using a phone ? Some people are saying that won't work...

Yes, im logged in and my javasript is on. Im using a laptop.

Perhaps i should log out and than in?

i havent something of the easterfestival.

*edit

no, the log in- log out doesent work. sad.gif

Edited by Montymaus

sorry for my noob question and if it is totally in the wrong place, but... will there be easter dragon eggs or "only" the basket eggs?

Okay I read Socky's post on the first page, but I didn't see anything about this, so I'm going to ask: I know TJ said he'd add time to the event to compensate for the downtime, but can someone tell me when the event will end now with the added time?

Finally got onto both DC and the forums. So if he going to add another day for egg collecting?

exactly my question...

also I am sorry if this has been asked and answered...how often are they appearing?

this is a busy day for family, but want tooo try and get as many as we can here...