lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

"Yeah," Atelo agreed, patting her back lightly. "I'm tired of running around and not being able to do anything because it's all out of our control..."

Atelo blinked, raising an eyebrow. "If you say so," he murmured, but smiled and hugged her before letting go and stepping away. "Let us look around this place. I'm curious as to what Ito has been doing here..."

Atelo lead her down the hallway, searching for Ito.

Ito was quite busy instructing the villagers how they should behave while in his kingdom. He didn't want anyone becoming too friendly with the girls, at all, or interfering with their jobs. Period. No ifs ands or buts.

Atelo spotted him, but Ito seemed quite busy. "We'll pester him later," he murmured. He glanced around, spotting Sirocca floating beside the blue haired elf lady whom he didn't know. They seemed to be in conversation, undisturbed by the bustling of the people trying to settle down.

Ito nodded and the dragonesses filed in, looking rather nervous. Ito merely smiled and walked over to the two. "Hey! What's going on?"

Atelo smiled softly. "Alright, it seems you're pretty busy with all of this... are you sure your friends want us here?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"They love company. It's fine really. It's not like they can do anything if they didn't like it, besides." He grinned. "This is easy. I don't know why you two act like running hinge is so hard..."

Atelo let out a sigh and patted Ito on the shoulder. "You'll learn," he said simply before turning away. "I'm going to check up on Terryn now."

Atelo shrugged. "I don't know. There isn't much for me to do. Perhaps Terryn will need assistance with the...basilisk, was it?"

"Eyrawvin?!" Ito's face lit up and he darted off. He seemed to know where to go.

"You must be Atelo." A woman with dark skin and dark hair approached him. "The prince from the far off country Ito talks about so much."

Atelo shook his head, watching Ito dart off. He turned his eyes to the new speaker, nodding at her. "Yes, I am, although he hasn't said much about this place or its inhabitants. I'm sorry for the sudden...well..." He gestured to the masses of people around them, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"It's quite alright. We've actually had larger crowds than this show up unannounced before. You're welcome here for as long as you like..." She smiled. "If you need any food our girls can prepare it quickly. You know... different food than villagers."

Atelo nodded softly. "Thank you again. There was little else we could have done, and Ito offered. I will see to it that we keep out of your hair as much as possible, although I am sure that will not last long."

"It's quite alright." She chuckled. "Where is the princess? Zalala?" She blinked. "I haven't seen her yet..."

Atelo blinked. "She was with me just now. Perhaps she is still around." He looked around, unsure of where she had wandered off to.

"Maybe. Tell me... How much time has Ito been spending with Lilith?" She asked tenderly.

Atelo shrugged. "He doesn't tell me much about these things," he said. "Truthfully, I believe he needs to reign himself back in and take the current situations in an observer perspective. He's sticking his head in too far, and he's going to fall in if he isn't careful... I've seen good people turn sour too many times."

Atelo nodded. "You are quite welcome. If you locate Zalala or even Ito, tell them I will be up in the study."

Atelo walked away just as Sirocca and Kerana began to walk around. The two seem to get along well, but now they were looking for their friends.