OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

The Sims 1, Put-Put, Harry Potter. Those are my first ones.

The first game I remember playing is the original Donkey Kong Country

I first discovered video games at my friend's house on his gamecube, and the only game I remember actually playing was Super Smash Bros. Melee. Good times, good times. smile.gif

The very first videogame I played... was Swordquest: Earthworld.

I was 3.

Yes, I remember. It stuck in my head like glue.

Tales of Smyphonia.

DX I still can't beat it, but I lost it last year.

My very first video game was Pokemon Blue. I got it when I was 8.

11 years later, I still love the Pokemon series. biggrin.gif

Pokemon Blue was probably what got me interested into creature design.

I think the first "video game" I ever played was Pokemon Sapphire xd.png

Wolfenstein 3D and Dune 2... dont recall which i played first, but Wolfenstein was released first.

Darn i am old...!

Very first was probably Pokemon Red or Blue. Either that or one of the Zelda games, Harvest Moon games, or Kingdom Hearts games. I can't remember if I started playing games at my friends house before or after I got a game boy and started playing Pokemon.

After all that was the original Sims and Atari games.

Earthworm Jim on the Sega Megadrive. =D I'll still play it every now and then for nostalgia. My dad helped me out a lot since we always used to play together, so I think the first game I ever 100% completed without my dad's help was Lylat Wars/Starfox 64 on the Nintendo. Good times. ^^;

Probably Jak & Daxter, the first one, when I was ten, on PS2, and I didn't get past the second stage at the boggy place... I was terribly behind technologically... biggrin.gif

I'm not sure if I remember correctly, since it was quite a long time ago, but I do believe it was either Duck Hunt or Super Mario 3. Good start for my long-time gaming hobby. xd.png

Mario. I don't remember anything besides it was Mario on the game cube. Played a few more console games like harvest moon, but otherwise I'm more of a computer game girl.

Mine was Final Fantasy II for original Gameboy. smile.gif

Then Tetris and Donkey Kong for the same system. tongue.gif

pokemon red... and after that, I made it my goal to get every pokemon game that came out xd.png I've succeeded so far...

Hmm... Takes some thinking *Thinkin'* Probably Tomb Raider: Legend, Tekken or Pokemon FireRed... i normally play pc games but im not sure that counts...