timpieh

The Person Below Me: true or false

False, never tried. And I think there aren't many exotic fruits that I like so would probably be false anyway.

The person below me likes spicy food.

False.

TPBM sleeps on their back.

true. even if it’s not often. after having my son, i started greatly appreciating the moments i would sleep on my back.

TPBM likes the color yellow

True! Gold is actually my favorite color 💛 ️ 

TPBM has at one time fallen victim to the True Crime phase of 2021.

False.

TPBM has ridden on a steam train.

False, I think... 

TPBM hates travelling by plane 

Edited by Little-Star

true? i’ve never been on a plane, haha! the thought terrifies me tho!

TPBM knows how to ride a bike! to keep with the travel trend :) 

True, though it's been many years since I last rode one.

TPBM likes tire swings.

Never tried! False.

The person below me easily gets motion sickness.

False now? I used to get motion sick on long car rides when I was little. Mom gave me special wrist bands that had marbles in them, I'm guessing to touch a pressure point? That helped. 

TPBM had a good laugh today.

True, my mom and I get silly sometimes and can't stop laughing and that happened twice today. 

TPBM has been swimming this year.

True, as nasty-hot as this summer's been, I've trekked over to my mom's to use her pool a few times, seeing as my condo complex doesn't have one.

TPBM has paddled a canoe or kayak.

True, to both.

TPBM has taken long walks with a walking/hiking stick.

True- funny story actually! So I was over at my Grandma's as a youngin' and we wanted to take a walk around her neighborhood (it's pretty big), and on our way, we saw a long branch in a ditch next to a construction site. I grabbed it- because when you see a big stick you just gotta, it's the law- and for the rest of the walk I pretended it was one of those hiking sticks! My siblings found similar sticks, and soon we were adventurers on our way to hiking the tallest mountain in the world 😎 

TPBM can't stand the taste of cinnamon.

Sounds like you had yourself a mini Fellowship adventure, there, lol.

False. I love the taste. It's very soothing and warm with a slight kick for energy. And the smell does wonders for headaches and freshening up a room in general. and don't get me started on Apple Cinnamon treats. Some women will sell their souls for Chocolate, me? Apple Cinnamon. 

TPBM has a snack or treat they cannot live without.

Edited by Syiren
thinking about cinnamon made me forget to add a TPBM. xD

True, because I am that woman who will sell my soul for chocolate, lol. :) I always need to have some on hand.

TPBM has attempted to grow some sort of flower or plant at least once in their life.

False, I think. I was gifted one, but I don't think I've tried growing any of my own volition. 

TPBM likes making themed playlists (like seasons, holidays, months, etc).

False. I make no playlists.

7 hours ago, sugarfreesugar said:

True- funny story actually! So I was over at my Grandma's as a youngin' and we wanted to take a walk around her neighborhood (it's pretty big), and on our way, we saw a long branch in a ditch next to a construction site. I grabbed it- because when you see a big stick you just gotta, it's the law- and for the rest of the walk I pretended it was one of those hiking sticks! My siblings found similar sticks, and soon we were adventurers on our way to hiking the tallest mountain in the world 😎 

TPBM can't stand the taste of cinnamon.

That sounds fun!

And I dislike cinnamon... :P

TPBM is going out for dinner tonight.

False, not sure what I'm having for dinner. Thanks for reminding me I need to start thinking about it. xD

TPBM had something happen to them today that made them very happy. (if not here's a virtual hug)

virtual-hug-ghost-hug.gif

Hmm... nothing super special happened today, so false I suppose, but I have been in a relatively good mood. :P

I will gladly accept the virtual hugs, however.

TPBM has at least one breed of dragon that they hoard on their scroll.

Parrtially true? sci-fi and fantasy should never be confused for the same thing and they often are. That's really my only pet peeve.

(Also I also have a shameless hoard. I swore when we got Frills back I'd raise an army. Well, here's my army) https://dragcave.net/group/70782

TPBM did a random good deed today.

Hmmm... I'll say true, gifted a few things to a new player in another online game. 

TPBM has gone down a water slide at least once in their life (proper water-park type, not the kind you make in your backyard). 

(People, THIS is a real dragon army! :P )

false! i’ve never been to a water park in general, unfortunately…

TPBM prefers cones over cups when it comes to ice cream!

(also, holy cow! that’s a lot!)

Edited by ednfall

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

(People, THIS is a real dragon army! :P )

200.gif

depends on how hot it is, as I can't eat ice cream quickly and don't like it when it melts. the cones can be tasty. so partially true?

TPBM often loses track of time.

Edited by Syiren