timpieh

The Person Below Me: true or false

False, and I can't even remember the last time I used cash to pay for something.

The person below me is good at identifying birds.

Half false and half true. Wild bird not so much but domestic birds yeah

TPBM has met famous actors and/or musicians 

True. Lindsay Wagner (babysat her kids one day!), Mike Oldfield, John Rhys-Davies, Jon Pertwee,Elisabeth Sladen. Missed out on Peter O'Toole, but I was about 12 and didn't appreciate who he was.

TPBM knows who all those ^ people are.

False only know John Rhys-Davis 

TBPM has seen Lord of the Rings trilogy at least 10 times (I did and on that 7 times with my boyfriend for our yearly watch) 

Edited by Little-Star

Not sure but could be true. When I was at school, I had for some years a tradition to watch it every Christmas holiday.

The person below me often listens to soundtracks from films, games or TV series.

true!  I used to listen to Interview with The Vampire, Lost Highway, and Pulp Fiction movie soundtracks when they first came out, but currently on occasion I listen to the JJBA: Vento Aureo soundtrack. Uragirimono no Requiem (Diavolo Ver.) is probably my favorite anime opening song ever— I never get tired of hearing it. 

TPBM has a cat.

False. when I moved my kitty stayed with mom.

TPBM is in the mood for a favorite meal

True, though it's not hoing to happen any time soon.

TPBM can feel the breeze blowing.

False unless AC in the bus counts

TPBM lives in the same town that they were born in 

True, though I left it for thirty years before returning (didn't have a choice in the matter; I was three! XD ).

TPBM knows exactly at what time of day they were born.

False, because my father's watch showed slightly different time than the hospital clock and there was some controversy about who had the correct time. Neither he nor the doctors would give up but I only remember the time my dad has told me (8.15 p.m.). He always texts or calls me very punctually on my birthday. 😹

The person below me has some belief in astrology.

True. My full chart shows me to be a quadruple Virgo so I use that to explain my being hyper-picky about things. :P

TPBM has a set of tarot cards.

true, I have 6. I wanted to learn to read them but ended up just collecting pretty decks because I prefer my goddess oracle cards. 

TPBM loves to exercise! 

False, unless it's swimming which doesn't feel like exercise.

TPBM rides a bicycle.

False, last time was like back in 2013... sent it to my in laws to store in their shed for winter... and broke up with my ex, move with a new boyfriend 600 miles away and never claimed it back so they etheir got ride of it or its still there I don't know 😆

TPBM rides the bus/subway to go to work 

Edited by Little-Star

False. No subway here, and no set schedule for the bus. (Not to mention, there's no northbound bus on my road so I have to ride one of the southbound ones the entire way along its route till it gets back to the eastern end of downtown where I then have to walk to the other end of downtown to get the second bus. It's like five or six times the amount of time that driving takes. :rolleyes: )

TPBM actually read all of that.

True, and wow that sounds complicated and annoying. 

TPBM has, or used to have, a pet fish.

True, a very long time ago.

(And yeah, very annoying!)

TPBM has/has had a pet turtle.

True I have a betta fish of 2 years that I have no idea how it is still alive as I always forget to take care of it... which is horrible as my job is actually taking care of fish in a petstore 

Edit Well since Lagie posted while I was typing then: False never had a turtle

TPBM has at least 5 gaming consoles

Edited by Little-Star

False, I have none and couldn't get one because I don't have a TV either. I so miss playing Zelda games. 😿

The person below me is now in the mood for playing Zelda, too.

False. I'm not a gamer.

TPBM listens to audiobooks.

True not my favourite form but when I have to drive/commute an 1h to an hour and half to go to work, that helps on doing more reading 😂 I'm on my like 18th audiobook of 2022 at the moment. 

TPBM reads manga  

true! not a lot though. I’ve read Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan and JJBA— currently reading Steel Ball Run. 

TPBM can’t swim

False! Have headed to the sea almost every day, lately.

The person below me hasn't swum outdoors (in natural bodies of water, not in a pool) this year.

True, I think. It's been a while since I last swam in the ocean.

TPBM eats meat.