timpieh

The Person Below Me: true or false

False. I’ve never left the US and I don’t plan to. Not because I exactly love the US, but because I despise travel and have a phobia of planes and boats. xD

TPBM can fluently speak at least one other language.

True. German.

TPBM likes going out on boats.

False! I actually hate, hate, hate, hate large bodies of water! I can't swim and being on boats makes me all... 🥶

TPBM has accidentally hurt themselves today (in which case, I hope you're okay ❤️).

True. I fell over a plant holder at work. I think the muscles in the foot that got twisted into it are doing okay now.

TPBM is super sensitive to strong perfumes.

True tho it's probably more that I hate perfumes than really being sensitive to it (and I hate lavander the most).

TPBM is a fan of Romcoms 

false mostly because i don’t really watch them!

TPBM can handle spice!

(i can’t. i think i saw the grim reaper from accidentally eating a red chili pepper….)

Um, false-ish? I like spicy-seasoned foods, but eating stuff like peppers is a no-go. Can't handle anything where the spice is more direct and not just a nice little kick of seasoning.

TPBM has ice cream in their freezer right now. (If so, what kind?)

True I have a chocolate one and a caramel one (yes I have 2 tubs of Ice cream)

TPBM eats ice cream even in winter 

False, though I was mentioned in my local paper once. It was the Halloween after 9/11/2001 and there was an event in the local park including a costume contest. the local paper interviewed me and my mom from the crowd because she was decorated as the American flag. I chose to go as Red Riding Hood.

TPBM has a show they binge-watch and never get tired of it. (Kitchen Nightmares for me)

True. Several, in fact, and KN is one of them! (The last house I house sat had a channel that showed only that.)

TPBM does origami.

True-ish. I used to do origami somewhat regularly, but it's been years and the only thing I remember how to make anymore is the basic crane.

TPBM does or has done some sort of needlework - cross stitch, needlepoint, etc.

False, my godmother tried to teach me when I was a teen and it just never interested me. Nowadays I'm just too impatient and get frustrated too easily to do anything like that. 

TPBM currently has some sort of meat in their fridge/freezer.

(.... I'm cleaning out my freezer...)

True, I don't like too much light.

TPBM has gone/plans to go to at least one concert this year.

True, technically! I was actually meant to go to a Modest Mouse concert earlier this year, but some of the band members got Covid :( Don't know when they'll be back on tour, or if I'd go again, but

TPBM has to read the instructions of a recipe every time they cook something, even if they've made it dozens of times before. (me too, buddy, me too 😔)

True, my memory for small things is garbage and my habit of constantly second guessing myself doesn’t help >.>

TPBM listens to music to help them focus.

False. Music distracts me.

TPBM is very sad that the Queen has died. :(

false, but i’m just indifferent! it’s been anticipated for a while now, especially since she was in her 90s.. i’m also american so i can’t really say much about the topic (EDIT so this doesn’t come off poorly: it’s not that i don’t care! living to 96 is a long life, and that should be celebrated. ‘sad’ just isn’t really the word i can use to describe how i feel about it.)

TPBM has some sort of night light!

(we have a galaxy projector that is pretty cool)

Edited by ednfall

True. I need some kind of small light to see in case I need get get up in the middle of the night for a small drink or a trip to the bathroom. I have this neat moon that I got from Amazon that is molded that's an accurate face of the moon down to the craters, and it glows in several colors and brightness levels.

TPBM just had a very big meal and is stuffed. (those hamburgers were excellent.)

True! A long time ago, we had gone to Mammoth Cave in Kentucky! As an itty bitty, it was all kinds of cool 🤩

TPBM has made bread from scratch.