timpieh

The Person Below Me: true or false

True, especially when I'm writing. Or reading.

TPBM loves books - actual bound books, not just reading on their phone/e-reader/computer. (Not dissing e-reading, mind, as a lover of fanfic I do over half my own reading on a screen.)

True, we have 3 book shelves and will need a 4th one soon and all that in like 5 years as when we started dating 7 years ago we had maybe 20 books each😂

TPBM reads fanfictions

Eh... true and false? I’m really not huge on fanfiction, takes a lot to find a good one that wasn’t clearly written by an angsty 12-year-old or some such thing, but there are a few very well-written ones that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed and still enjoy. I used to live on Kirby: Triple Deluxe fics. I haven’t read any in a year or so, though, mostly because motivation for doing anything has been questionable at best. :P

The ones I had read in recent times were all Kirby-based ones, that being my main interest and all, for what it counts. Maybe there are more 12-year-old angsts ravenously shipping Kirby and Meta Knight in this fandom that I thought.

TPBM has tried growing out their hair at some point.

False- other way around, actually! I used to have long, long hair which used to be a real hassle (I have very textured hair), but eventually got it cut during my late tweens! Never going back! lol

TPBM has never gone to a movie cinema.

False, though I cannot recall the last time I actually went to one. Before Covid for sure.

TPBM likes sugar in their coffee.

false, sadly.. i want a kitty, but landlords  say no

TPBM has tried raw sushi! 

False, not a big fan of seafood in general (except my family's recipe for salmon patties). 

TPBM is working this weekend.

True. Heading to work in about twenty minutes, and I'm going in tomorrow as well.

TPBM likes doughnuts.

Hmm, false, it's been years since I ate a doughnut. When I was small, I did like sugar coated mini doughnuts but I only got those at a cruise ship buffet, my parents never bought them because they were "too unhealthy". At home we ate pulla which is lower in fat and sugar, and I guess it was cheaper, too. Pulla is good, and it can also be deep fried and coated in sugar, in which case it becomes munkki and actually comes quite close to a doughnut.

The person below me likes poetry.

True. I’m not the best at it, but I love to write poetry now and then. I find it very therapeutic.

TPBM enjoys scented candles.

True because I enjoy all candles! But it has to be the right scent and not too strong or I could get headache, or a migraine attack in the worst case...

The persone below me likes to drink herbal tea.

True, at least on the rare occasions that I want a hot drink.

TPBM likes scones with clotted cream.

True.

TPBM likes strawberries on their waffles.

False! To be honest, I'm not sure if I've ever eaten waffles, as strange as that may sound. 😹 In any case I think I would pick some other berry if given the choice, though if strawberries were the only option, I wouldn't complain, either.

The person below me has tried cloudberries or something made of them.

False, though I'd like to.

TPBM is a bibliophile.

True, I suppose. I really like reading, and I have a lot of physical books, but probably not enough to call it a collection.

TPBM knows how to make ceramics/pottery.

False, if you don’t count 3rd-grade experiments.

TPBM has written a story of some sort before.

true! i’ve written… multiple, actually. and a lot of half-stories 😆

TPBM likes cloud watching!

True. It's always neat when they change into something random. A pirate ship into a kitten, etc. 

TPBM still enjoys a good Disney classic every now and then.

True! I have an annual Disney+ subscription for that very reason (though, to me 'classics' are like 80s-90s stuff). 

TPBM remembers the theme song to their favorite childhood cartoon (if it had one). 

Flintstones. Meet the Flintstones. They're the modern stone age family...

True.

TPBM doesn't like cilantro.

False! Actually I'm quite neutral about it, even though most people I know seem to either love or hate it.

At least one of the favourite books of the person below me is a children's book.

True. The Redwall series is considered children's books, but they have a charm and don't dumb down a story to a kid. 

TPBM is a fan of the 90's Gargoyles animated series.

True!!! Loved it! :wub:

TPBM knows who The Littlest Hobo (either series) is.