blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Moonstruck_Starlight was enthralled by how good a singer my oldest Pillow dragon is.

Amastoneonal04 has been caught trying to build a trebuchet ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS to fling heavy rocks onto innocent bystanders! I will not stand for this.

@Arlen has not ruled out laying out a picnic and watching from the rock flinging from an advantageous place.

Amastonal_04 thinks Sunrise is a fictional character and only appears in his mind. 

Edited by Chusi

Chusi hurt her back climbing a tree to put ostrich eggs back in the nest.

Lagie's brownies are secretly laced with CBD to make us keep coming back for more.

Long_Before_Sunrise was indeed my student, and I can confirm that she has been skipping her classes, thus failing on all my exams for her.

@Amastoneonal04 murdered me after casting a spell on me which brought me back to life, but now my brain is mush and I'm being tortured with school tests. It is cruel.

Amastoneonal04 gives tests but doesn't know any of the answers.

Chusi knows the answers, but doesn't understand the question ever.

Sunrise only calls herself Long_Before_Sunrise. But actually she goes to bed at sunset.

Chusi looks in random wardrobes in an attempt to find Narnia.

AHA! Catstaff will never find Narnia! However, her cats have already found the door and refuse to tell her where it is! {They secretly giggle about it}

Chusi is actually the one who persuaded Varg Vikernes into burning the Fantoft Stave Church back in 1992.

AHA! That is a baseless lie! I was in Narnia with Lucy the entire year of 1992. Catstaff HERSELF persuaded Varg Vikernes to burn down the church. It was the wrong color!

Chusi just admitted to having the Keys To Darkness in her possession.

Sunrise calls herself Sunrise because her house is completely dark and she has to wait for Sunrise to see anything because she can't pay her light bill.