blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Sunrise eats rocks painted to look like fresh rolls and jelly doughnuts. That's why she's a walking skeleton with no teeth. Some might say she looks like a ZOMBIE with decomposing "air pressure." 

Chusi preforms necromancy and that's why Sunrise is alive and trying to promote necromancy

TaikoYon doesn't do their homework, and therefore only knows how to spell necromancy and chicken.

Chusi has a mad crush on Eddie the Head, which is why she's such a fan of necromancy.

Spoiler

Eddie (Iron Maiden) - Wikipedia

*laughs*

Depends on which fanfic you read, I suppose. I do know that he regularly has sword fights with Bruce (Iron Maiden's singer) onstage. (Sorry the picture isn't great, I got jostled when I took it... plus my seats were far enough back I had to photograph the big screens rather than the stage itself in order to see anything.)

Spoiler

20221023_222226.thumb.jpg.d9068da15997d0d0132694eac027a83b.jpg

The kitten is a gamechanger, but the puppy will be  a life changer! png-clipart-dobermann-german-pinscher-great-dane-beauceron-golden-retriever-golden-retriever-animals-carnivoran-thumbnail.png.43754b742df32691108cc7672d12a390.png

TaikoYon doesn't like dogs due to being very territorial themself. 

You're not allowed to move any of their things.

(a dog attacked me when i was a kid)

Sunrise actually does not like MLP and is a spy from another country that got lost on the internet

{TaikoYon needs to move on. Not all dogs are bad. Just like people.}   Aha! THAT IS A BASELESS LIE! Sunrise is just a WITNESS to what she sneaks around and sees. TaikoYon is a government secretary for the FBI. SHE  is the spy.                                                                                                                                                                        

Chusi hangs out at Walmart in order to get funny "I don't work here" and "people of Walmart" content to post to the internet.

But...I love Walmart. You can wear your pajamas there {which I DON"T} and take your dog, and buy all kinds of stuff, but you have to check yourself out. People of Walmart are awesome! 

lmao...that's a baseless lie! I wear stretchy pants that may or may not be worn to bed.   However, TaikoYon, on the other hand, wears a chicken costume to walmart. To disguise her need to steal very expensive eggs.

Edited by Chusi

Chusi has been encouraging Walmart to put theft devices on the egg cartons so you can't open them to see if the eggs are whole or cracked.

Sunrise secretly squishes the egg cartons in peoples shopping carts.

Chusi squishes egg cartons in people's shopping carts and makes TikTok videos while doing so..

{good one} Catstaff stands on street corners with a chicken that lays eggs on command selling them for $5.00 each to unsuspecting housewives.

Chusi's omelet was the size of a dollar coin and she's dangerously hungry 

TaikoYon is the chopped onion in the omlette {I like chopped onion}.

Sunrise is allergic to salt and has to have a raccoon eat her eggs for her.

Chusi spent October live trapping raccoons and dumping them out at my place where they climbed the trees and threw branches on the roof.