blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

@AlanaPerry is discriminating and letting hundreds of horribly messy Xenos live and multiple and take over the AP.  She must be stopped.

Moonstruck_Starlight has thrown marshmallows on the lawn and yelled "It's snowing. Snow day tomorrow."

Long_Before_Sunrise made my CB Lumina and Caligene refuse each other when I tried to breed an egg from them at an exact minute for a Neglected experiment.

Moonstruck_Starlight had me abducted from my house in the middle of the night, because "I know too much."

Moonstruck_Starlight is already making a chore list for that poor little Freckled dragon.

Moonstruck_Starlight is right. Of course, I am. Active hatchlings are worse than cats chasing each other through the house, especially since most cats don't have fire, lightning, or ice powers...

Long_Before_Sunrise, as we speak, is currently experimenting on giving cats elemental powers and using my cats as the test subjects.

Moonstruck_Starlight is moving het secret Neglected lab to parts unknown to try to create two-hraded Neglecteds without the distraction of the local dragon protectors outside with their torches and tridents.

Moonstruck_Starlight was poaching the pygmies and drakes off my scroll.