Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

NOOOOOOO.

They're coming out with a new Mystery Dungeon, but it's for the 3DS!

/sobs in a corner

NOOOOOOO.

They're coming out with a new Mystery Dungeon, but it's for the 3DS!

/sobs in a corner

D8 TAKE MY 3DS HAZEHPANTS

*snugs and shoves 3DS at*

I read about that. I promised myself I'd buy the newest mystery dungeon game to come out, the last one I bought was Red Rescue Team, and I never beat it. x_x

I also heard they're releasing Genesect on the day Black2/White2 is coming out in America? owo

Edited by Switch

D8 TAKE MY 3DS HAZEHPANTS

*snugs and shoves 3DS at*

I read about that. I promised myself I'd buy the newest mystery dungeon game to come out, the last one I bought was Red Rescue Team, and I never beat it. x_x

I also heard they're releasing Genesect on the day Black2/White2 is coming out in America? owo

*grabs at*

;A; Hazeh loves the MD games almost as much as the main series games. Time/Darkness gave Hazeh SO MANY FEEELLSSSS

and hazeh wants to be an axew 8c

Oooh really? I'll have to grab one (or two...) c:<

True.

Though through what I read it's only downloadable to B2/W2... I hope at least I can trade it back to black version because man, if I have to transfer all my pokemon to black 2 and re-evolve certain 'mons. Well, it's not happening.

Yes, I saw the preview ads for Mystery Dungeon 3D. I am really excited for it. Hopefully it will come out in the US/Other Countries that are not Japan this time (the ones that were on the wii never came here D:).

Hopefully it won't be as sad as Time/Darkness Man I was like in tears over grovyle being gone for good and then your partner is crying over you being non-existent. Though Sky has an extra story that lets us know grovyle made it in the future~

Yes, I saw the preview ads for Mystery Dungeon 3D. I am really excited for it. Hopefully it will come out in the US/Other Countries that are not Japan this time (the ones that were on the wii never came here D:).

Hopefully it won't be as sad as Time/Darkness Man I was like in tears over grovyle being gone for good and then your partner is crying over you being non-existent. Though Sky has an extra story that lets us know grovyle made it in the future~

I'm just sad they made it a 3DS only game. Since there's only one version, I wish they'd release a DSi friendly version so that we could still play it. We wouldn't get the perks of the 3D, of course, but...

DAMMIT I WANNA BE AN AXEW. Oooh, or a Zorua... /sob

oh man so much sadness, I replayed it a few months ago and just bawled when I completed the story. BAWLED

*has a 3DS 8D *

Though if I had a DSi already I wouldn't enjoy the 3DS so much (half my games are DSi games).

I still want to be Pikachu. I was pikachu for like, everything, but still, pikachu in 3D

(because that has never happened before)

user posted image

(Stadium is 12 years old! I feel old now)

I have no idea what Pokemon I want to be for this Mystery Dungeon. Probably a Tepig or an Axew. ;w; <3

I'm kinda surprised they're making it 3DS only. Not exactly sure why, just surprised. >_>;

(Sheesh, 12 years old. Not far from my age... I feel so little. >:|)

Edited by Switch

Okay. 3DS, Uprising, PMD, and BW2... Gah! too many things I'll need to buy! BW2 gets priority for Genesect.

As for PMD3D... *please allow Eevee, please allow Eevee*

The photos from the magazine suggest you can play as eevee. (There's an espeon and an umbreon in there somewhere).

*can't actually read Japanese so doesn't know what it actually says*

So I bought stadium with the N64 Combo (or I should say, the N64 combo with stadium). It was so exciting, I saved $150 up from birthday + christmas money to buy it out of pocket.

Oh wow, a 3DS mystery dungeon?

I so want to get it, but....

I'm going to get black 2 when it comes out, so...you get the picture...

Edited by creepado

Official trailer for new Mystery Dungeon game.

It looks pretty awesome. Definitely going on my list of games I want.

Official trailer for new Mystery Dungeon game.

It looks pretty awesome. Definitely going on my list of games I want.

Oh wow, that does look sweet. 8D Can't wait to get it.

When I found out about the new MD, I squee'd. Loudly.

I love the MD series.

As for Black 2/White 2, I'm not sure if I'm getting them yet.

And Stadium <3

I still have my N64 along with Stadium and Stadium 2. I remember finding a shiny Corsola while playing Crystal (I think...maybe Silver) on the GBC tower thingy in Stadium 2. I accidentally killed it, though. >.>;

WAAAHHH

that does look pretty cool ;A; not faaaiirrrr

/sobs

I want it :c but I don't really want a 3DS...nor do I have the money to get one myself. My DSi XL works just fine :c

3DS is getting some good games though (Mario Kart, Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic Generations was good too but short, etc).

I see where the pokemon you get is based off your picture (using the inner camera) rather than answering a questionnaire like normal.

I have this weird feeling I'll end up as an axew now...

Oh wow, based off your picture? I like the quiz, but that's actually pretty cool.

Not sure what I'd end up as. o.o;

Edited by Switch

I see where the pokemon you get is based off your picture (using the inner camera) rather than answering a questionnaire like normal.

I have this weird feeling I'll end up as an axew now...

Well then, I'm going to need an Eevee cosplay. xd.png

(Though Axew would be cool, no?)

Mystery Dungeon? Isn't that where you play as a Pokemon?

COME HERE GAME. I HAVE A 3DS 8D

I'm so gonna be a Snivy.

Or an Axew. Depends if you can evolve.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Typically you can evolve post-story.

(There is usually tons of post-story content so it's not like you get to evolve and then nothing)

Axew would not be bad - I could at least be a big powerful Haxorus in the end.

Wooo, preorder Black 2. It's coming up pretty soon. Gotta get my genesect for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...d&v=pYkwF_x9BvU

Here's the English trailer for the newest Pokemon movie! :D

Warning though, it contains a talking horse, and, well...I'll let you people figure it out for yourselves. :lol:

"Cure-em?"

:c Whu whu whu

what's wrong with "Kai-you-rem?"

And owo I wanna see it I wanna see it *flail* I haven't gotten to see a Pokemon movie for a while now.

1) -They're mispronouncing Kyurem's name! D:

2) - Keldeo...is...Edward Elric from FMA?

1. So what is the "right" way to say it?