Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I got Redwall. For a red female dragon. I was like whattttttt? when I found it available lol

Pillory - I was surprised it wasn't already taken.

Lydia - A friend of mine got this one for me, actually, and then passed it on to me.

Arthur Python and the Holy Fail

The Laws Of Fizzix

Foxtrot Wolfwhistle

The Night Of The Living Bread

Coagulation

Mortification

Post Mortem

Gwendolyn

2Fast4You (Swallowtail laugh.gif)

Alucard I (Cookie to those who get the reference)

I don't have many dragons with unique names, so...

Got Louis and Windy. :3 Small scroll clear.

Traded Louis for River, my dog's name. Very very very happy with that. <333

Edited by Painter

Haha, I think there was a progressive change in the way I read your names. xP

Wishes - ;o; How nice!

Dream's End - sounds pretty. <:

Hanged - :<

Death Penalty - D:

Lethal Injection - ._."

xd.png

Haha yeah. biggrin.gif I'm not quite sure how I went from LOVE AND WISHES AND SPARKULZ to GRIMNESS, TORTURE METHODS AND CAPITAL PUNISHMENT. 8D Oopsie. tongue.gif

Also grabbed Gunmetal and Daydreams, the latter I put on a - wait for it! - Daydream. =D

@ Lullakai-Shi: Bahahaha, the human subconscious and flow of logic is unexplainable. 8D Daydreams <3

@ Painter: Those are lovely! *crosses Windy off list* Your dog has a pretty name. =)

Homg guise trade m3 ur naemz. ninja.giflaugh.gif

I got Sulfur which I slapped on a turp. Rather surprising given I haven't really caught many good names lately. I dunno if sulfur is the element that stinks/burns since I was never good at science but I think it fits anyway. =p

Edited by Varekis

I got Cunard, you know, the shipping company that competed with White Star Line. (I'm a history nut, hush)

I also got Georgic, one of White Star's ships.

Picked up Bockscar and Enola Gay, Operation Rainbow, Philadelphia Experiment, Tube Alloys and Silverplate. Also It's dangerous to go alone and Take this. xd.png Oh, and more randomly, Padfoot and Hyacinth and Hug Wolf and Sour Wolf. xd.png

MLG kootra, Lost and Bound, Crawling Vines, Dath Vander, Lethabraka, Slyfang, Survived this, Q-Q Assassinate, Assassians Creed, BatXCat, Ciel P, Mawckingjay, Blunk, Married, Louder than Thou, Underdasea, You one, Busy - Thycaline, Fiery Abandon Thuwed, Squared, Knowledge Key, Unoriginal Dragon Name HERE, These wings of mine, Pumpkin'mon, I just crawl, I be guarding dis scroll, This is original, Iyre, NEIGHHHH, Wand Maker Ollivandere, Um naming isues, Lac3y, Clear and concise, Nod at the bird and people die, Smexy Suga, Hatred Bounty, Enigmafish, Wingless Acrobatic Angst, Fluff for the Wicked, Pink Removal of Sanity, Hissing Sissy, Usernames are cool, I feel very awkward, TJLFT, Zemy SUkZ, Batman JL, Crit Happens Xy, Dispositon, Godly disposition, Notes are all I have, Shallow Pennmanship, Blue dispostion, S u n n y S n a p e, Pokemon Black N' White, Blunt Abomination, Loverly me Drunk, Bifocal Insanity, Taxation, StTiT (and her son is SaTts, dear lord, the irony), and Desirable Revenge, to name a few. <:

Edited by Ashes The Second

Can you believe that I got Silver Dragon for a silver one? So obvious... I'm still asking myself if I spelled it wrong or not...

Got Nicodemus. =o I liked the name so much I named one Micademus a while ago, assuming Nicodemus would be taking. Checked it on a whim today and voila...!

I was quite surprised when I got these Final Fantasy Names

Terra Branford

Bartz Klauser

Cecil Harvey

Zidane Tribal

Spotter

Darza

Elva (It's such a simple name, no? ohmy.gif)

Sulimann

Mohandahs (For adding 1 letter? wink.gif)

Glimmering Sprite

Nastol (Apparently this means "raise" in Czech *didn't know that*)

Plantasi

Manpink

Unpretty

Rhonda

Sighing

Blarny (Short for Blarney Stone)

Talulu

The Enchanted Life

I got Elva the Shield on a guardian dragon :3

Sun Wols from Dragon Drive. So happy.

Senkoukura, again from Dragon Drive.

Irontooth. I so thought this would be taken xd.png

Elva (It's such a simple name, no? ohmy.gif)

She's also one of the main characters in the Inheritance Cycle... You are so lucky!

Yay I got White Star Line laugh.giflaugh.gif

Also got Lowe, Titanic's 5th officer.

Haaa ships and stuff. I could have sworn white star line was taken. lucky me.

Almost died when I got this one: Officer Krupke (from West Side Story.... yes, I spelled it right....)

Roameo and Jeweliet. I can't believe someone didn't think of that. But I have an unnamed, undescribed Pink pair, so why not?

Gin-chan. For my first ever silver.

Seriously? It's almost like there's a tragically small amount of Gintama fans in this world. (Oh, wait. There is.) And You'd think all the names with "Gin" ("silver") would be taken already anyway...

Edited by Shay-la!