Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Censorship and Propoganda, Watson and Holmes, Cherubim and Seraphim, Drifts, Forgiveness, Eyeglass, Methylda, Corynthian, Mezzo Piano, Jellicle, Morris, Townshend, RedPaws, Nova the First [second, third fourth, fifth,], Cyclonia, Eddie Nigma, Elicott, Dilweed, Thursday's Mjolnir, Harly, Primarily, JingJing, Homecoming Queen, BandAids, Caramell Dansen, Rubble, Looker, Tonfas, Also Wik, Dragon Doodle, Sa, Jimmy Dinohead.

And others.

Edited by Tamer_Naru

Moroi Vassalisa Dragomir

Saw 'Little Dhampir' and jumped into the mythic lore/the Vampire Academy series. Silly Rose.

Benevolent

Vividity smile.gif

I got Saddest, Metalbender, and Energybender. Couldn't believe that they weren't taken. smile.gif

Edited by Lavaedra

I'm still wondering a bit why in the world i named my bluna hatchie Star Loving Hydroplane...

'Quiznos'. Most delicious subs ever, or most delicious subs ever? More like, more delicious name ever.

Just picked up Turtles All the Way Down.

ETA: And now Lazy Harp Seal and Has No Job.

Edited by god_matter

Aemon Targaryen

Aww Yeah.

So you're the reason that I needed to use Stormborn as the last name for my Drogon, Viserion, and Rheagal tongue.gif

How did I just get Luminol for one of the new Lumina dragons? I can't believe someone hadn't used it before this new release, let alone after.

I dont know any rare people so if you want just go onto my scroll as see what I have. I have not got a clue who they are but I think there good right? tongue.gif

Weresheep, I think you're on the wrong thread. This isn't about Rare dragons and you have all your adults hidden (or don't have any yet), so we can't see any names regardless. n_n;

Pop Rocks

Hot Pocket

Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese

The Avenger

Dungeons and Dragons

Trolly Holly

Christmas Ninja

Western Bluebird

Blue Parakeet

Tiny Dove

Sky Lantern

Chrome OS (Who's Parents were Windows OS and Mac OS before they were killed by their owner)

Not Pikachu

Nintendo 3DS

Dread Pirate

I love getting FOOD names. LOL

So you're the reason that I needed to use Stormborn as the last name for my Drogon, Viserion, and Rheagal tongue.gif

I wish. I do have some other nice ones, but not those.

I love getting FOOD names. LOL

Same here.

I'm particularly fond of my Grapefruit, Provolone, & Truffles. biggrin.gif

... that would be really odd to eat together ahaha.

Oh gosh I want to eat now. xd.png

I wish. I do have some other nice ones, but not those.

Ahhh... interesting.

Though many seem to be into that show/book series, it's bound to have lots of their names taken lol.

Huck Finn (that one shocked me... that I both chose it and that someone else didn't lol)

Druish Princess (Come on i'm a Spaceball Fan lol)

John Blackwood - I have a mild obsession with the new Secret Circle show lol

Charon! 8D One step closer to my little obsession with goal of collecting a moon name from each planet in our solar system, the ones that actually have moons to begin with that is P: Got Conjure and Prophet too yesterday.

New Wave on a New wave aka Tsunami. But I failed on Lumina Nocturnale for a Lumina, it's on a Neb already.

E: Just nabbed Kyria Eleison after I discovered that Kyrie Eleison was taken.

Edited by loudwhitenoise

My newest names are:

Aishwarya

Gracia

Islanzadi

Robb Stark

Ultraviolet Halo

King Julian (from Madagascar)

Also got these some time ago:

Fantaghiro

Tarabas

Edited by alliana1