I WANT A DRAGON!!

Username: moonfreak

Kind if Dragon (eastern/western? DC/non-DC?): Canopy

Subjects: Adult and stage one hatchie

Color: normal for canopies

Text, if any: Canopy Army

Size, if any: Signature

Code word: Tomato?

I'm really sorry... I was looking for the code word and I wanted to grab my spot. It took me forever to find it.

Edited by moonfreak

If your dragon requests are still open I would love a Canopy dragon with a stage one (no wings) canopy hatchie by it. It's okay if you just do the Canopy and not the baby. smile.gif

Please read the first post before requesting Moonfreak. :3

I'll be happy to do your request, after you read the first post.

Thank you!

That's what I do, only I write most RPs where are between two people or a group and therefore would be rather tricky to publish. Though I'd say we just go 50/50, 33/33/33, 25/25/25/25 and let it go some don't see it that way. Together me and current partner have written two books ( if 300 or so MS Word pages is considered a book), we might start the 3rd tonight if he gets on. Two years ago I had two short stories to my name, both about 32 pages. Nothing officially published 'cept a biography. Not that 20 years is really much to write about but whatever. They wanted it I gave it to em. I'm horrible at writing solo, too linear that little bit about the dragons is my first solo writing in a long time.

Eventually I'll think up another dragon for you to do, problem is none of my other dragons have personalities really; zombie aside.

Edited by Agwyn

Just reading my below post proves I'm a writer, NOT a mathematician! As for reading them, if I can ever find the AoD series, certainly you may. As for the Untitled and A.O.T.A that he and I have written, that I have to deny because we don't want that going public. That and its all saved on MSN history with fractured bits making it to Word. Plus, I have a few chapters that need to be written for it as filler. lol Though when I recover AoD off my MIA usb stick, I'll let you know.

Oh look! Dragon request. lol

Awww.... Thank you a lot! It's awesome!! <3

Made it a bit smaller so that it has the same height like the other pics in my sig. smile.gif

I WANT A DRAGON!!

Username: moonfreak

Kind if Dragon (eastern/western? DC/non-DC?): Canopy

Subjects: Adult and stage one hatchie

Color: normal for canopies

Text, if any: Canopy Army

Size, if any: Signature

Code word: Tomato?

I'm really sorry... I was looking for the code word and I wanted to grab my spot. It took me forever to find it.

Its ok. :3

The fact that you took the time to read just means you are awesome. xd.png

I'll put you on the list! :3

Also....

I'm so glad you like him Silvi!!! :3

Edited by athdaraxen

The dark looks fierce! You've improved a lot athy ^^ Good job, keep it up!

I WANT A DRAGON!!

Username: sharlykng

Kind if Dragon (eastern/western? DC/non-DC?): DC, completed requests. Haunted Heartbeat dragon

Subjects: (What you want on the art!) The female looking around in confusion, and the male rolling his eyes.

Color: black, blue, neon (?)

Text, if any: Female - 'Did you hear something?' There's a 'thump-thump' sound in the background.

Size, if any: Siggy and original size smile.gif

Code word: Toe-may-toe Pole-teh-toe!!!

Female: user posted image

Male: user posted image

Together: user posted image

I <3 these dragons the most so far; they remind me of a certain movie character~ Anyways, take your time ^^

I WANT A DRAGON!!

Username: Sandface

Kind if Dragon : DC Thunder

Subjects: (What you want on the art!) THunder... transparent background

Color: N/A

Text, if any: N/A

Size, if any: Any size. I can resize for sig

Code word: Tomato

Edited by Sandface

I'm thinking of having a slight alteration made with my avatar... would it be possible for you to make an animated avatar? One that just fades to different images? (Like Stunningfire's, or my old one).

@Sharlyking!

That looks like a fun dragon to draw! I will do my best. :3

@Sandface

:3 I've been wanting to draw a Thunder!

@Dr.Paine

I can try... no promises though... :3

What images do you want and such?

Mmm.... actually, nevermind xd.png I don't think it'll look well.

I'll be more than happy to re-do your avatar if you wish. :3 I've gotten much better at making banners and avatars since I made yours!

I'll be more than happy to re-do your avatar if you wish. :3 I've gotten much better at making banners and avatars since I made yours!

Mmm... maybe. If I could use an image rotating place, I'd have no problem, but I can't xd.png Eh, maybe I can settle with different things whenever I get bored. But if you are willing to make them match/try the fade thing, feel free ^^

I WANT AN AVATAR!!

Username: Dr. Paine

Subjects: this

Color: Ah... blue or gray, whatever you think would look best (maybe keep the eye color?) If you re-do the GLaDOS one, just try to make it match... maybe keep the yellow lens/eye/light thing colored as well?

Text, if any: N/A

Code word: Tomato.

@Sandface

:3 I've been wanting to draw a Thunder!

Well my my my...brain telepathy? i dunno!

LOL. :3

I can't wait to do it... may start on it first! LOL

Dr. Paine! It's done! :3

I really like how this turned out.... but no worries if you don't like it! I can do it again! :3

user posted image

Edited by athdaraxen

LOL. :3

I can't wait to do it... may start on it first! LOL

Dr. Paine! It's done! :3

I really like how this turned out.... but no worries if you don't like it! I can do it again! :3

user posted image

Oh, that's actually kinda cool biggrin.gif -will save the current avatar and use that one- I've got so many now... xd.png

Ok, sorry to comment on here without a request, but I seriously thought the code word was cheese. xd.png

Ok, sorry to comment on here without a request, but I seriously thought the code word was cheese. xd.png

Its perfectly fine Ninetails, feel free to come and chat here anytime. tongue.gif I don't mind. :3

And its ok. You have requested multiple times, you know the rules. xd.png

Plus, I change it a lot. xd.png

Edited by athdaraxen

I WANT A BANNER!!

Username: ryder21

Dimentions/Size of Banner: average? i dont really know specifics, just to put into my signature

Subjects: (What you want on the banner!) could you possibly do a pygmy banner?

Colors: Ornges and light yellow, bright

Text, if any: could you put ryder21 on there?

Code word: im pretty sure its tomato

thanks!

sure, that sounds good

Done!~

user posted image

[img=http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7667/ryd.png]

Edited by athdaraxen