athdaraxen

Athy's Banners and Graphics

Let's move the Night glory out of the mix... mostly because it doesn't really go along with "The Colors of the Day"

You might as well request a night one too. :3 We can put the Night Glory on it!!!

:3

I'm not teh only banner maker. :3 there are lots of others and plenty of artist too! You should poke around, you'll be amazed by what you'll see. :3

Sin!!! I see you stalking!!! Say hi or something! Sheesh! lol :3

Ohai thar.

Here is Bright of Day. I'll work on the Glory of Night one next. :3 I already know whats gonna go on it... tongue.gif It'll be a surprise.

Please excuse it being the same size as the last... >__> I forgot to make it bigger. tongue.gif

user posted image

[IMG=http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6468/sday.png]

Edited by athdaraxen

@Agwyn I know you are stalking.... >__>

You should let me make you a Houndoom avatar. :3

OH!!!

Just an update on dragon request...

The Horse Dragon is coming along nicely. :3 I'm still working on the linework but it makes me happy. :3

Me? Stalking? NEVAH! I call it... Focusing On Selective Thread Posts! F.O.S.T.P!

(Yeah I was stalking but hey, it was on my phone so I couldn't really say hi.)

I kinda just got busted on my other net provider, so I might be forced back onto happy dial-up. Unless I can find another campy place, you REALLY wont need to rush. Been waiting almost 3 years for real net, don't expect ANYTHING this year. Dial-up and forums wont work very well, at all really so I'll have to stop playing F.O.S.T.P for a bit too. My current campy spot wont work which sucks, thought I'd better tell you.

(Hey if you want to, I wouldn't object if you ever got bored enough to make me a Houndoom Avi. lol No hurries on it obviously, nothing is! Also, since you got your CB Nocturns, shall I cross them off my list?)

I'm sorry to hear that Agwyn... I knwo how you feel, I just recently got faster internet myself... (Dial up is evil.)

If anything, I'm going to take my time with it, so I'm putting it on the side-projects list of mine, which means I'll work on it nice and slow, it'll probably be one of my best yet... if you don't mind. Its special to me to because a Horse Dragon was my first dragon. :3

I probably will make you one after I finish up Orange's last banner. :3

I have learned that sitting cross legged on a toilet bowl is REALLY painful after ten minutes. (Point if you can guess what room I'm camping in! lol)

Awesome, you might have to leave me a little link to said image because I don't know just how well DC and my phone will be working together. If they do at all really. Don't rush yourself, you seem to have gotten majorly popular all of a sudden. lol Which I think is a good thing, though I am amused every time someone gets the code word wrong.

If I remember right, my first was a CB Nocturne. I wanted a Stone and my friend said, "THAT ONE! ITS THAT ONE!" So I grab it, hatch it and ta-da it was not a Stone at all. Yeah, I have had a lot of random dragon moments. I didn't like him at first, some sprites will grow on ya after a while though.

I think I'll de-brain some zombies and have a nap, then try and find more campy spots or steal dad's laptop. I'm lazy like that, plus my laptop doesn't have a dial-up card and my external router is only XP compatible. Course my XP pc has decided to not work and therefore everyone hates me. xd.png

First off... I don't hate you! :3

Link to what image? O_o But I believe your phone and DC can cooperate! :3 Though, I don't think I'm all that popular, I just like making banners for people. :3

Really? That's so funny. tongue.gif Did you ever get a Stone Dragon??

ZOMBIE KILL!!! xd.png Maybe you should just go hit up a library somwhere... >__>

Also...

user posted image

[IMG=http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9313/snight.png]

Edited by athdaraxen

A) The Avi, simply because you'll probably get it done in the next few hours knowing your speed.

cool.gif Library is closed Sunday and Monday because it's a holiday. Next week is reading week so my college is closed as well.

C) Eventually yes I did, then I found out I wasn't allowed to take and re-colour the sprites for personal use. Therefore I really had no use for the site anymore but, I'm still here a year later. (I have a very lovely horse dragon in my head. lol)

D) When I have feeling in my ankles again they shall die! lol Oh look Zombie dragon on banner! So cute!

Actually it shouldn't take me more than 30 minutes to do you avatar. :3 Do you have a fave Houndoom Sprite or can I just pick whichever?

I am glad you are still here! tongue.gif

*pokes ankles* WORK!!!

No problem RuthlessWolves!!! Come back anytime. :3

OH!

Since Agwyn's request is one I can take time on, it shall be removed from my list and I shall work on it slowly... which means...

Ninetails request is up next, followed by Linpug's Rosebud. :3

Edited by athdaraxen

lol...

Here is Agwyn's avatar. :3

First time working with Pokemon. <3

user posted image

Oh and, I'm gonna be gone for a bit... I have to do some cleaning around my house. :3 Be back in an hour or so!!! Leave me some request for whenever I get back!!! <3

(Hey! Ninetails!!! I'm working on your request's line work right now!)

Also, Making more Frill Lover badges, Summoner Badges, and I Can Haz Holly badges. :3

Edited by athdaraxen

Swirly and curly things they are. :3

I'm sure you can handle it!!! biggrin.gif

*pokes*

I am bored... Been working on the Ninetails dragon and making random badges for things... You have something fun to work one!!! :3

Edited by athdaraxen

Awesome! A little blue Houndoom. I find that cute for some odd reason! One of my first re-colours was an acid green Houndoom that was a dark/poison type. Pretty sure their both the male sprites too; females horns are shorter. *Nerdage moment*.

Someday I'll wise up a bit and check to see if you made any banner's for your thread and stick em in my sig. (I've forgotten if you have or haven't). lol Thank you, now I kinda feel like I fit in Avi wise!

That blue one actually isn't a re-color... just the shiny version!! And of course they are both guys!!! They are having territorial issues over your avatar area. xd.png

You know I actually don't have any banners for my thread... I need to do that now. xd.png After I eat of course, its dinner time and BBQ chicken to be eated. biggrin.gif

I'll make some banners for my thread when I get back. :3

lol I never had a shiny Doomy, I do have a shiny Pidgey and 3 shiny Suicunes that were Gamestop promos. (The first in my area of Canada that I got out to!) *huggles the one she's raising*. I'd love to get a shiny Doomy though, I told my BF to get me one for Christmas, I don't think he did. >.> So if the black one is Doomy, I guess the other male will Have to be Hellhound. Yes, all my Doomies have names I am odd like that.

We had Burger King for dinner so I am nice and stuffed! Why I am trying to think of what dragons would look good for your banners I dunno. If I can make a suggestion though, could you make one with the male Hellfire with the fire leading into your thread name and the male Ember on the other side? I would totally use that one. xd.png

If I could think of what else would good well with a Horse Dragon, that is not a Ridgewing, I'd suggest that pairing too. (Not a huge fan of the Ridgewings.) I has a new campy spot on my bed, so I am pleased.