athdaraxen

Athy's Banners and Graphics

Here I'll help the cause. *Evil laughter at your love of forms*

I WANT A BANNER!!

Username:Agwyn

Dimentions/Size of Banner: The size of the last one you did in my sig!

Subjects: Male and female Hellfires (Can be hatchlings too)!

Colors: Hellfire colours!

Text, if any: Hells Lineage

Code word: Tomato

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vQlX <--- Random lineage link!

Okay seriously I was more or less joking with ya, though if you do get bored enough there ya go! (My attempt to help for today).

I want an egg from that. >___>

/loves Hellfires

I can make one just for the heck of it. :3 I'm mostly procrastinating from the Sunsong... its evil. >___>

Well Tycheros is almost grown up. Then I can pair him with Celestial. It will be a few days before I get another Hellfire egg to make a 7th Gen (possibly final). So once I have my own 7th Gen, you will get the 2nd breeding. As for the Sunsong and Magma egg, I have wait until they feel like breeding again.

lol I have a lot of people I have to give eggs to now that I think about it.

I do what I can can ya know. Someday when my Scroll gets finished I hope to be able to breed on request. At least for commons and uncommons, after all Rares are kinda hard to come by most times. Though I don't mind trying if I have em.

Cides the way I look at it, I keep having you doing my commissions. So I mean its only kind of fair in some respects. I'm a writer, not an artist. I'm excited for Tycheros to grow up, then I can write another chapter in the 'Give Your Dragon a Journal' thread. Though in my case is more of a 'Write Long Posts About Your Horse Dragons' thread.

*hugs* I was actually planning on starting with the colors on that horse dragon sometime this week. :3

I'll have to read your stories then... care to pass me a link to them? :3

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=25808&st=1640

(That should take you to page 83 and then read page 84 and that's all my work that's on here at least.)

I mean its not stellar or epic, probably full of grammar or spelling errors. Just I write as stress Management and my RP Partner has been MIA as of late so I started writing that. I know its not 100% accurate as far as the dragons should go but, I like toying and changing concepts to suit myself. I have to remember this a PG site so I cannot have too much war in it like my normal work. I'm used to writing Teen or Mature material but hey, I could use the practice.

When you get done that one, I have another scary request for you. lol I'll hold off until you get a few more other dragons done though. Seeing too much purple can be a bad thing I know. Archios Lukos did a really cute version of Medivah that I'm using as my desktop right now.

awww.... You can't tell me now??? I'm curious now!!!

I'm gonna read your stuff after I finish up this Sunsong... (ITS EVIL!!!!!!!!)

Well you know how I have the Seeker's lineage that you're doing my current Dragon request for. Well when you start reading my writing you'll learn a little about the De'Lavoure family of H.Ds. Medivah, Allessia and their colt Akivas. Their based off an RP family I'm actually writing about currently with said previously mentioned RP partner. This is why they have a bit of a personality in the Journal posts. However, I think I might take the Journal aspect away from Seeker's Unity and give it to Medivah as soon as I get another Stallion. I just don't like where I'm going with Unity as a character.

Anyway before I start rambling about my work... What I was thinking was when you got free and had read the Journal, just to get a bit of a perception on the personalities of the De'Lavoure herd. I thought if you were willing, you might be interested in doing a little family portrait of them someday. One thing the Journal doesn't mention (yet) is that Medivah is actually blind in his left eye because of a battle. Arch's drawing shows the scaring the battle left. When I hand the Journal over to Medivah, I suspect I'll start to flesh out their backstories a little. (Since in the RP their actually human... Sorta. LONG STORY! Like 600 or so pages long with several sub RPs as well of detail.)

A family portrait???? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so for this. <3

It'll be a very long while but I would love too!

Also, Sunsong will be posted in about 10-20 minutes! (I kinda don't like it... but at the same time I do....kinda a love/hate thing)

user posted image

user posted image

[IMG=http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/3451/sunsong.png]

Small with background as well...

user posted image

[IMG=http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9149/sunsong3.png]

A note to Orange:

The egg and Rainbow coming from egg sadly failed... I tried all sorts of things to no avail... I am sorry. sad.gif

Edited by athdaraxen

Yes, a family portrait of Horse Dragons! lol

I know I have a random obsession with them, probably because they remind me a little of my own creation. I have most of the poses picked out already and the background design laid out. Though when you get around to it your artistic inner sense will be all like... NO! Then edit it according to how it feels it should be best expressed. At least, my writer sense tends to do that a lot. *My writer's sense is tingling... Which probably means I'll start writing something sooner or later.*

As for your Sunsong, I'm excited to see it! I think their a bunch of random yellows, pinks and purples mostly so that's got to be hard to colour and shade correctly. Course what do I know, I'm a writer. lol

Art Edits: AW! I do like it without the Background I must admit more so then with it. Nevertheless, it is rather freaken cute. Make me want to grab a few more for the fun of it.

Edited by Agwyn

Wow, you got through both pages. lol Speed reader you must be or there's not as much material there as I had previously thought.

Maybe I'll go get a coffee and stop murdering the zombies long enough to write up a little more from the De'Lavoure perspective of things. All this talk of Medivah makes me want to transition over and finally give 'The Mistress' her name. That is seriously annoying to type as many times has I have too. Plus Medivah actually has his own posting colour.

*holds breath*

xd.png

I am actually gonna go to bed... I stayed up much later than I wanted to... I'll read you lovely stories in the morning! :3

Goodnight all. <3

edit...

*pokes Cudo*

I see you. o3o

Edited by athdaraxen

Yikes... O_O

3 MS word pages.....

Awesome o3o

More to read!

Update!

Finsihed linework for Silvi's Black dragon today! Hopefully will be finished tonight and will be opening up art request again!

Banners and avatars are as always very much open!

Edited by athdaraxen

SILVI'S REQUEST IS DONE!!!

user posted image

Name....

user posted image

[IMG=http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/901/black4.png]

No Name....

user posted image

[IMG=http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6477/black33.png]

Edited by athdaraxen

As usual another gold star for you! Why do I have this terrible urge to want to pet it even though I know I'm gonna die for it. lol Some of these would make really nice backgrounds for my laptop. Only reason I don't use em is permissions obviously.

Then request one! My request are OPEN!!! GO FOR IT!!!

Also, I read the story more. Keep it going. :3

You are a lovely writer.

Edited by athdaraxen

You already know exactly what I'm going to request and I'm not going to torture you with more horse dragons.

Unless you want me too... xd.png

Thank you, I do enjoy writing a lot. I just feared if I made a career out of it, I'd hate it and stop writing.