athdaraxen

Athy's Banners and Graphics

Yes. :3 I tried so new things when I made this and they turned out lovely. :3

DUE TO SCHOOL WORK, MIDTERMS, AND OTHER SCHOOL RELATED PROJECTS.... PROGRESS WILL BE SLOW ON REQUESTS!

BANNERS AND AVATARS (so long as they are not hand draw) CAN BE DONE QUICKLY...

Edited by athdaraxen

Athy,

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!

*Insert College Rant Here*

No worries about the art just good luck with your Midterms!!

Thanks! :3

I feel I will do ok but.... the art Midterm is hard... an 18 x 24 inch drawing in Ink.... ITS TAKING SO LONG!!!!!!!!

I'll upload it once it is complete... sadly my art teacher won't let me draw dragons... so I drew penguins instead. >___>

Oh no! Good luck on your midterms! Kick 'em in the butt!!! I know you'll do fine, just make sure not to stress yourself out like I do to myself. >___>'

I'm sure all will be well, as I said I'm only worried for my art midterm as drawing penguins in ink... >___> blah...

*cough* you should be on YIM Cudo*cough*

Edited by athdaraxen

Take your time, athy. I now feel so happy that my teachers hardly notice me doodling dragons on my sketchbook while they drone on about who-knows-what. And penguins are cute!!!!

Thank you Sharlykng....

Are those Haunted Heartbeat dragons on the Completed Requests page? If so can I have a link? I wanna see. :3 I wanna read a description or something!!!

Oh Hai Thar Ninetails!

You totally ninja.gif me!!!

Since its a custom avatar, it's gonna take a bit longer than a regular avatar! tongue.gif

I has a question. :0 When you said it's gunna take longer did you mean it will take longer so you will do that one after so you can do the others that are faster?

(I know sorry confusing D:)

Well... to put it simply... I can't really do much anything until about Wednesday or whenever I am able to finish my Art Midterm picture. This one picture could mean me passing or failing this class so I have to take my time and work on it!

I am truly sorry for the wait... I wasn't expecting this to be as hard as it is, since its ink I've never really worked with it before so its a lot harder to work with...

I'm gonna try and do your avatar first as it won't take nearly as long.... but as i said, I have to finish this picture first!

Here is a preview... its not even half done... (though it looks it... I have to put the finer details into it...) It only has a little of the detail it needs as of now... I'm actually working on it now. :3

user posted image

Please ignore the time stamp... its an 18x 24 inch picture... I cant scan it. >__>

You know I'm glad I took this picture.... my stippling isn't dark enough... I need to fix it now... >__>

Edited by athdaraxen

Yeah... Its rather lame...

You can't tell what anything is really without the details I've been slowing stabbing into this picture... >___>

Username: Linpug

Subjects: bright pink

Color: same as sprite

Text, if any:

Code word: tomato

biggrin.gif I <3 Your works

Well, I personally find it gorgeous! Are those emperor penguins? And, uh, try not to overlap or stop the ink too long; I can see the ink strokes which is... kinda obvious. ><

Well, I personally find it gorgeous! Are those emperor penguins? And, uh, try not to overlap or stop the ink too long; I can see the ink strokes which is... kinda obvious. ><

Thank you! :3

This is actually my first attempt at ink...>___>

BUT! It actually turned out to look closer to the picture I'm drawing this from so its not entirely bad, but I will be keeping that in mind for next time. :3

@Linpug

I'm not entirely sure what it is you are asking for... >__>

Athy:

I think its Dragon Request for a Bright Pink Dragon.

Assuming my calculations are correct. Also, your art its awesome and if you're bored, I posted another chapter in that thread you have not read.

Well... since requests are in fact closed... >__> I can't put her on the list...

But... NEW CHAPTER?! *rushes off*

It's REALLY random. I wrote it around 3 in the morning or something, off no sleep and based it off two lines from an e-mail between a friend and I. Thus, if it doesn't make sense, blame that. xd.png

Athy, I was kind of thinking that myself but, I decided to shut up for once and not get involved. Much. >_>;

*hugs* it's all good. Linpug can be on the list for next time... :3 Though it will be awhile before I get to that point.. >__>

The new chapter is a smidge random but I like it none the less. :3

Oh... and go write more. xd.png

Edited by athdaraxen

Not right now, I'm getting ready to go out to dinner with a friend once my washing is done. That and I haven't had any idea's yet. I need my eggs and hatchlings to grow and hatch so I can ramble about their awesomeness. Or something. xd.png Yeah when I base my writing off people it likes to get a little random. My writing is secretly a journal of my life, just in a roundabout way.

When and if you ever get unlocked, you'll probably make a cameo (SP?) appearance in there when you come to collect your eggs. Just because I need filler and you've become a loyal reader so you should be there. Plus, you'll be taking an egg from the Seeker's so it logically makes sense.

[Pretend in some roundabout way that was my asking permission/telling you you'll probably end up in there].

Patience is a virtue, not a gift. If it was, it would probably be priceless. Have you given those penguins eyes yet?

They won't have eyes... at all.. >__>

When my art teacher mad this picture for me to draw. (As in made some layers and started throwing pictures on top of another) He made it so the penguins have no eyes....

I'll be unlocked by tomorrow night. ;3

I'm no artist as I have previously stated so what do I know? Seriously though, they SHOULD have eyes. I actually find it kind of... Odd. I mean it looks great, do not get me wrong, I know how hard that kind of ink is to write with. Therefore: Drawing = Doom. Just I do not like the 'blind penguin' concept because the eyes could have given it so much more expression and depth. But hey, I'm no art teacher what do I know right?

I actually write in sharpie most times, though I do have a fountain pen. They rock, though because I'm left handed smudge like mad. Hence, I'm very selective about my leads for my drafting pencil.

I'll try to not be locked tomorrow. xd.png

I want them to have eyes too but my art teacher said this...

"If they don't have eyes in this picture, they they don't have eyes in yours, you give them eyes and I will deduct a letter grade from this picture."

I has no choice. We have to draw the picture he gives us, and make it as close as possible. >___>

Sharpies are FTW as are fountain pens... I like to draw with both. :3