cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

Thanks Afa. smile.gif

This week will be extremely busy for me because I'm trying to get a summer grant along with my professor so I can stay in SC for the summer, and the application is due this coming Monday. The kicker is that I thought I had 2 more weeks to work on it (I was looking at old forms), but I found out the real date today. Fun stuff.

I'll work on everything when I can but it'll be in random bursts. Hopefully after these grant forms are done and away with, my schedule will slow down a bit, allowing for more free time. Doing this grant is like having another class with all the work I have to do and the meetings I have to have to get it completed, I swear.

May I suggest a sig rotator? :B Look at my sig (all of them but the fangirly changing banner |D) and while looking at them refresh the page a few times, and you'll see the images will change. This is how you can stick all your fave pictures in your sig without running out of room! biggrin.gif

I use randimg.net; it's easy to use. :3

Mrrr once I link my bank card with my paypal account thingy I will commission you! biggrin.gif/must have cudo arts in sig :B

I tried the side too, it is really easy and now all of the drawings which are made for me go in one sig. biggrin.gif

cudo215 take your time, I know how it is to be buisy. I look forward to some new peaces of your beautiful work. smile.gif

Thanks guys! Finally got done with the writing of the grant app today, so I'll be turning it in tomorrow and wiping my hands clean of it till I hear the results. biggrin.gif

In other news, I've finished lining Afa's commission and will begin coloring it maybe tonight. I do have a spanish paper to finish but I should have some time to begin the coloring. Exciting stuff! xd.png

And I just want to say thank you to everyone for being so supportive and wonderful, even though I haven't had long to establish myself in the community here. I really, really appreciate the kindness and trust me, it's not going unnoticed. I just wish I had more time to return the favor. sad.gif

*Jawdrop*

Your art is amazing. I may request a commission one day, I'll have to see if my parents still have a PayPal account. For now, I'll just stalk in case requests open again.

I'll be ordering my shiny new hard drive tomorrow, had to wait for money to come.. I'll ship it like overnight or something... I'll be back up and running sometime next week! biggrin.gif

Just finishing up the coloring on Afa's piece, then back to working on the requests that I owe.

Can't wait to have you back Ath! I miss you talking to me as I procrastinated on homework and worked on art!

Edited by cudo215

Woot! I have Afa's second commission done. Gold dragon, as per her specifications. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Update: have outlined Caius's request pic and am continuing to work on Ath's as well. When I finish those two, I will open up requests again. Could take a week though by the looks of my schedule.

@Saph - Thank you so much hun. :3

Thank you so, so much!!! I love my dragons!!! Your a very talented and hardworking artist! The world is open to you to do anything you choose to do! I know you will be a success! I'm very proud of you!

I can't wait to huggles mine. <3

The gold and silver dragons look lovely Cudo. smile.gif I like the silver one best though. <3

I had an idiot moment... I ordered a desktop hard drive for my tiny laptop. It won't fit xd.png

Sending it back and getting the right kind. tongue.gif I feel dumb now.

Edited by athdaraxen

user posted image

Drawn up quickly for a contest. Sounded like a fun idea, creating a pink and black dragon. Was hard to do but I liked the idea of having a speckled look, with a few black markings for contrast. It's supposed to be feathery looking but I didn't really execute that well, haha.

I named him Dijma, LOL

Edited by cudo215

Dijma is pretty! I love the color. You did the speckling(?) well! The feathers look feathery, but your right, they could be more feathery!

I love how the speckles are faded(?) on the wings and stronger on the actual dragon. Its a nice... I don't know xd.png He just looks awesome.

Great news! My hard drive. (The correct one.) Will be here Saturday! biggrin.gif

I suck. I got the wrong one again. :|

Right size, wrong kind. I really suck at this...

Edited by athdaraxen

sad.gif No worries. It's hard to get those things right, I know. Been there meself. ^^' Take your time hun.

I suppose I'm due for an update:

-continued progress on Ath's request (on lineart still, there's so much detail and positioning to do, hehe)

-done with coloring and lining of Caius' request, although I may need to do some touch-ups

-if you have a deviantart, I have one slot open in a free sketch thing I was doing. I got tricked into it by Infinis! tongue.gif (free sketch journal link)

Edited by cudo215

I always have problems trying to figure out whether i should comment the art on DA or here. >.< Oh well, love the pretty dragon. She looks cuddly. ^ ^

Can't wait to see the drawing of Tieria. heheh ^ ^;;

Well, the bumps here are nice. ^^' haha but feel free to comment wherever is easiest. Not sure when I'll get a chance to draw Tieria, but hopefully within the next few days. smile.gif

No rush. I'm actually pretty patient. Just keep up the good work. ^ ^