cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

Oh yeah, I can totally see a Toothless inspiration in Niche now. Very cool character by the way! If you want that pic sized down for your sig or an icon, let me know. smile.gif

I'd love to have the pic icon size, whenever you get the chance. ^ ^

Have fun on your trip.

Back from the weekend! One request slot is open!

@RinaChiba - I'll get that icon done as soon as I can and PM it to you. smile.gif

Do you only do OCs, or can you also do DC dragons? Because I'd love to see one of mine done on your style biggrin.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

Back from the weekend! One request slot is open!

@RinaChiba - I'll get that icon done as soon as I can and PM it to you. smile.gif

Ok! I look foreward to seeing it. ^ ^

I can do DC dragons, yes. Just link the sprite. And if you want something like a ribbon, link a picture or describe how it should look. I may not do a full body pic depending on the inspiration and time though just because I have a few commissions I need to finish up for devART people.

I can do DC dragons, yes. Just link the sprite. And if you want something like a ribbon, link a picture or describe how it should look. I may not do a full body pic depending on the inspiration and time though just because I have a few commissions I need to finish up for devART people.

I was hoping for one of my Magi, Chell.

If possible, I'd like her to look kind of... beaten or worn out or something to suggest she's been put through a ton of activity with little rest.

@Dr. Paine - I'll put you down on the request list then. smile.gif

@Caius - I'll also put you down on the request list after Dr. Paine, but if you can, can you sketch up your character in another pose? Preferably a pose from the side and standing. I couldn't figure out what was going on in the drawing you gave me. ^^'. Sorry!

@Dr. Paine - I'll put you down on the request list then. smile.gif

@Caius - I'll also put you down on the request list after Dr. Paine, but if you can, can you sketch up your character in another pose? Preferably a pose from the side and standing. I couldn't figure out what was going on in the drawing you gave me. ^^'. Sorry!

Sure :3 I had something I worked with before when I was bored in school... I'll see if I can find it. ^^

Got that Magi done tonight. It was sorta my own take on it because sometimes those sprites are hard to see, but I hope you like it! If you want an icon or a siggy-appropriate size, let me know and I'll PM it to you!

user posted image

Oh and sorry there's a signature on it but I've decided to begin signing my name from now on all future art.

Oh, these are spectacular ^^

Your attention to anatomy is beautiful, I really love the Magi.

I'll be stalking for that free slot in your requests <3

That SAI program you suggested is simply wonderful! Thank you very much for sharing!

You art is very beautiful, I love what you did on the Magi's wings... it looks so lovely....yet so tired. <3 Wonderful job! *goes off to play with SAI*

Got that Magi done tonight. It was sorta my own take on it because sometimes those sprites are hard to see, but I hope you like it! If you want an icon or a siggy-appropriate size, let me know and I'll PM it to you!

user posted image

Oh and sorry there's a signature on it but I've decided to begin signing my name from now on all future art.

Oh, lovely biggrin.gif And no, sizing is fine, as is the signature ^^ I like having headers for stories I plan to do on my dragons, and like to make sure people know who did it xd.png Once I decide to just sit down and do it, I'm including thread links on the little credit area...

@Google - Thank you so much for the kind words! I think you might have to be stalking these forums 24/7 though to catch that request, haha.

@Shajana - Thanks hun! <3333

@Athdaraxen - If you are wondering, I sketched and lined the dragon in SAI and colored in Photoshop. Glad you are enjoying the program though! It really is great. I wanna see what you come up with too! And I'm glad you think the Magi looks tired, I spent forever trying to figure out a good pose. x___x

@Dr. Paine - Wow thank you. I didn't expect it to be used that way, but now you got me excited. Seeing as how I'm new around here, some extra publicity never helps. >__<

Edited by cudo215

@Dr. Paine - Wow thank you. I didn't expect it to be used that way, but now you got me excited. Seeing as how I'm new around here, some extra publicity never helps. >__<

Yep ^^ If you check my writing thread, I already have most names up (yours will be added soon), even though the stories are still in... progress x3.

Thanks again! biggrin.gif

No, thank you! ^^

Also, and I need to add this onto the OP, if anyone is looking for someone to redline/critique/fix something of theirs, just PM me! I love helping you guys out! smile.gif

Edited by cudo215

Since I cannot do the art yet for the person who is in my filled request slot, I'ma open another request slot right now. Might take a bit to get finished though, just warning you. smile.gif

I'd like to make a request! (will edit with request, just wanted to get a spot in here!!!)

How do you feel about doing this dragon? She is my dragon, drew her myself. smile.gif I just like seeing what others can do with her. If you browse my dA you can get other angles for her... I only ask because you are wonderful at anatomy and I'd like to see your take on her.....if you don't want to do her...

How about a Where's Waldo dragon? (You know who Waldo is right???)

I plan to do all my linework in SAI now. smile.gif Since I'm simply no good at making smooth lines on Photoshop... Thank you again for the tip. smile.gif

Edited by athdaraxen

I'm glad you love SAI so much! ^^

I would love to do your OC dragon but I will warn you that I may make slight changes to the anatomy, like the structure of the wing spikes (like where a thumb would be if it was a human hand) or where the wing attaches (the muscles needed to power flight need to be positioned right if it's going to be believable). I figure I should give you such fair warning about the artistic liberties I may take with the design, just in case. :|

If you feel uncomfortable about it, I'll do a "Where's Waldo" dragon. tongue.gif

I'm glad you love SAI so much! ^^

I would love to do your OC dragon but I will warn you that I may make slight changes to the anatomy, like the structure of the wing spikes (like where a thumb would be if it was a human hand) or where the wing attaches (the muscles needed to power flight need to be positioned right if it's going to be believable).  I figure I should give you such fair warning about the artistic liberties I may take with the design, just in case.  :|  

If you feel uncomfortable about it, I'll do a "Where's Waldo" dragon.  tongue.gif

Anatomy changes where the reason I came to you Cudo! Your anatomy is spot on and I know mine has many flaws. Do what you need to her to make her look right. smile.gif

I only ask that you keep her antho form. No four legs...

If you want I can also PM you a short summary of a lot of her features such as her gold neck thing and random blades sticking out from her wrists. smile.gif (I'll post it here if you want, but its a nice paragraph of info... so I figure a PM would be best. ) If you want me to PM you the info, you can just tell me here or PM me. I'll give you all the info. smile.gif

Thank you again, Cudo. It'll be nice to see Ath anatomically correct for once and beautifully drawn as well.

(and yes, her name is Ath'daraxen. A mushed Old English word for "celestial fire dragon")

Edited by athdaraxen