Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Is 1 CB Gold for 2 CB Silvers still considered a fair trade?

I go by the approximation that 1 CB gold = 1.5 CB silvers. Which is to say 2 CB silvers is overpaying, 1 CB silver is underpaying. (That's the market rate, mind; by raw rarity, CB silvers are rarer than CB golds, but that's only of passing interest if people are more interested in golds, which they are. happy.gif)

In other words, if you have 2 CB silvers and you want a CB gold, you should be easily able to make that trade.

If you have a CB gold and you're trying to get a CB silver, you should, again, easily be able to make that trade.

But if you have a CB gold and you're trying to get two CB silvers, you may have to wait a while - and you might not get an offer.

[ Edit: Takes me being quoted to spot a silly typo. got!=go. c_c ]

Edited by pinkgothic

Question about the trade worth of CB Copper (Red/Brown), CB Copper (Green), 2G Gold/Silver, 4G Shimmer...

How would you rank them from desirable to not?

And how many each (pure) for a CB Gold?

2nd gen red PB copper and a 2nd gen brown PB copper fall in love and have a baby. What is this hypothetical baby worth?

I got by the approximation that 1 CB gold = 1.5 CB silvers. Which is to say 2 CB silvers is overpaying, 1 CB silver is underpaying. (That's the market rate, mind; by raw rarity, CB silvers are rarer than CB golds, but that's only of passing interest if people are more interested in golds, which they are. happy.gif)

Thanks for the very in-depth answer!

Question about the trade worth of CB Copper (Red/Brown), CB Copper (Green), 2G Gold/Silver, 4G Shimmer...

How would you rank them from desirable to not?

And how many each (pure) for a CB Gold?

Hmmm.

Something like this? CB green Copper = 4G gold/silver Shimmer > CB red/brown Copper = 4G bronze Shimmer = 2G Gold > 2G Silver.

Ish? Sort of?

But it also very much depends on the Shimmer lines and the mates of your 2G metals. If you get lucky and happen to have something someone is just *desperate* for, they might pay a bit more. Honestly not sure how many of each you'd need to get a CB Gold, though. The trouble with trading multiple eggs for one egg in my experience is that either people don't have the room or they don't want their egg slots locked up with a bunch of eggs. So it's better to have a couple of high-value things to offer rather than a load of lower-value things unless it's an extended IOU and you're hatching stuff before sending it.

What is the worth of this thuwed? I can't get it traded.

I'm not sure. I think it looks nice. Maybe it's what you're asking for it? =)

So, I was trying to trade a CB Blusang egg for a CB male tan ridgewing hatchling. Only bite I've gotten was a CB tan ridgewing egg without enough time to influence.

Am I being lowballed or was I asking too much? Or should I take the egg and try to get a swap if it genders female?

So, I was trying to trade a CB Blusang egg for a CB male tan ridgewing hatchling. Only bite I've gotten was a CB tan ridgewing egg without enough time to influence.

Am I being lowballed or was I asking too much? Or should I take the egg and try to get a swap if it genders female?

I'd say that was a fair trade. But I've been known to be wrong! xd.png

I had the same trade few day ago: had a cb bluesang egg and asked for a cb tan ridgewingegg. And I got an offer within a couple of hours.

I think blusangs and tan ridgewings are about the same value, so that was a fair trade.

I haven't gauged the relative value of Trio eggs in long time. Would a CB Ice be worth a CB Tan Ridgewing(or female hatchling)?

I haven't gauged the relative value of Trio eggs in long time. Would a CB Ice be worth a CB Tan Ridgewing(or female hatchling)?

Ah! I was going to wait for someone else to answer this put then I just say your trade post. cb tan = cb red dorsal and it's much easier to just grab them in the alpine and hope you get lucky then it is to just trade for them. Howver, a cb trio is too much. Put looking for cb tan + something pretty/bsa hatchling/cb uncommon. Cb trios are, in my opinion, worth about the same as unbreedables.

I end up having good luck grabbing tan ridgewings and I have had people offer me a trio recently. May be an outlier though. I'd agree with Sarah though.

I am in need of a certain 2nd gen silver egg (specifically from cb female silver x cb male pink) simply as having a hideous time with my own giving this egg.

What would be good and fair offerings for one? I could try other 2nd gen metals if the others produce but unsure what pairings here would make it tempting?

I am in need of a certain 2nd gen silver egg (specifically from cb female silver x cb male pink) simply as having a hideous time with my own giving this egg.

What would be good and fair offerings for one? I could try other 2nd gen metals if the others produce but unsure what pairings here would make it tempting?

I'd suggest pairings with commons. The rest depends on person imo. Personally I never had problems trading 2nd gen metals (not that I traded many of them tongue.gif).

Apart from pairings with commons coppers x golds seem to be quite popular. However 2nd gen copper is more difficult to trade that gold and imo not worth 2nd gen silver.

Another idea: maybe some nicely lineaged valentines? People are looking for those.

I recently got some 2nd gen silvers with specific lineages in trades. I one I offered a cb copper and got 2 silvers with lineages I was looking for. In another I had a 2nd gen gold

The 2nd gen metal swap would probably be the best way. If you need some pairing ideas, I recently see a lot of request of 2nd gen metallics from blusang. And black mates always go well.

Thank you for the heads up an pairings. Hopefully the other metals will give me 2nd gens to trade for!

EDIT: ah well worth a go my pretties are rebellious at moment laugh.gif

Edited by lilacamy931