The Dancin' Cat

What is YOUR rarest dragon?

Eh... probably just my 2 Zombies or my GoN. Nothing all that grand.

What I'd REALLY like now is an ND... Or a Holly.

Eh... probably just my 2 Zombies or my GoN. Nothing all that grand.

What I'd REALLY like now is an ND... Or a Holly.

Similar situation for me :/

But I only have one zombie xd.png

I have an old cb pink, a cb frill, a female and male zombie adult and a zombie hatchie, a leetle tree and some golds and silvers.

hmm

cb metallics (s), cb frill, holly, leetle tree- not necessarily in that order---

the rarity of CB trios is YTBD but might count them as well

Probably either my gendered paper, cb silver or cb frills

one of each CB gold and silver

I have multiple of everything else

No Holly and no neglected though sad.gif

those are the only 2 available I don't have

correction I also don't have the GON but I know one day I will be successfull so don't really count that one as one I don't have..the holly and the neglected I'd have to get from AP or trade and I don't know anyone to get one unsure.gif

best i have are a Shallow water and have a vampire, but im hiding the vampire now. I am getting too many click on it too early...

Edited by j4x0r

Thanks to the recent Christmas season, I now have two Ribbon Dancers as well as a Yulebuck and two Snow Angels, and a Leetle Tree. And I was able to get one of this year's Halloween Dragon as well. (I'm counting eggs and hatchlings here, not just adult dragons.)

Not counting those, though, I suppose my rarest dragons are some Shallow Water dragons that I was able to breed. Now that I have my Magikarp badge, if I breed more it will be to abandon them for others. (I'm trying to breed Geodes and Two-Finned Blunas as well, but so far without success.)

I just picked up my first Black Dragon on the AP the other day, after getting my Leetle Tree, and I have a couple of Red Dragons also. And I have some Pygmy Dragons as well. But no Canopy, no Electric, no Pink... never mind Legendary or Metallic.

Wait: I do have a Vampire Dragon that I snagged off the AP. (I checked afterwards, it wasn't mentioned on the Lost in Trade thread - I checked that when I got my Yulebucks and Snow Angels as well; I try to be conscientious on this.)

But then, I'm just starting out, only recently obtaining my Bronze trophy.

Edited by quadibloc

Hmm... I've got a leetle tree now, a couple CB golds (from long ago), several CB silvers (same timeframe), and some papers from before the genders were removed, as well as 20 Frill adults and 4 frozen Frill hatchlings.

Edited by SolarCat

My two CB Silvers (male and female). smile.gif

Lol, I dunno tongue.gif

I have 2 Guardians of Nature (male and female), 2nd gen Holly, 4 cb Golds, Female and Ungendered Neglecteds, some nice Thuweds, 2 Zombies, even 6th gen Gold with pure Gold x Black lineage, and now I have a Leetle Tree. I think that Ungendered ND is hardest to get, but my Holly is the most valuable and rare for me.

Edited by Outer Space