The Dancin' Cat

What is YOUR rarest dragon?

Hmmm I'd say my rarest is my CB Yulebuck, because it is the oldest rare I have. I do have a Gold, but it has a major long lineage. And I have a Leetle Tree, but I just picked it up tonight so I don't count it as rare as I would an original Leetle Tree. I also have this Thuwed: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1rHK which I consider pretty rare, I also have that one's child but it's still an egg so not posting it. Oh, I also have an Alt Sweetling, which I would consider rare next year or the year after that, but right now it's kinda meh. I have a CB Bright Pink as well. Nah, I still think the CB Yulebuck is the rarest of all!

SoNice (paper dragon named from code SNce), SuzieSwiss, Val Entine Girl (09/ caveborn), Old Noel (Yulebuck caveborn and his son from this year), And I got a second gen Snow Angel this year (with the pretty wings), I also have two CB Black Marrows (male and female), and a CB Frill.

The my metalics and the rest of my rares are strays with hodge podge lineages. blink.gif I don't have the Thunder, Ice, Magma, Nebula, Sunsong, ....... But I can keep trying biggrin.gif

It's between my Guardian of Nature, Heirophant of the Five Elements, or my Dorkface Zombie, Cream Pie in the Dorkface.

Do the Frills count? Since they're impossible to get now I guess my two are kind of special. They're special to me, anyway. <3 They're my Bowie-inspired dragons!

I'd have to say my leetle tree for rarity, though. It was gotten back when they first came out in '08. My CB gold and silver are both notable too. Or maybe my '09 Valentines? I remember them being nearly impossible to catch and was psyched to get my two. ^^

Probably my GoN. I just got it on Christmas, and I can't wait until it grows up. biggrin.gif

my leetle tree... alt vine, alt blacks, golds, silvers, or trios... or my dinos... they all tie so to speak xd.png

ahh! I forgot my papers! one of which is gendered! biggrin.gif and my frills, can't forget them...

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Even though I have 2 CB metals, I still think my rarest dragon is my 2nd gen Thuwed holly. *drolls over him still in shock* I'm still angry that I don't have a GoN, though. xd.png Stupid trios.

Fire of Unknown Origin, my female GoN, One Hundred Wishes, my CB male silver, or Quo Vadis, my CB male Frill. They are my rarest and my favorite smile.gif

I believe it would be my bright pink. The were retired looooong ago, she is a CB. Or the two CB frills. But something that isn't to hard to find now, is my CB gold

I guess either my holly or my ND. smile.gif

...You have both of those? Epic.

My rarest would either be my '10 Christmas or my Snow Angel, prolly this year's one.

well I have lots of stuff, but my rarest would be my CB gold quemak'la'Hai. I caught her back when CB golds were much more common.

And then just 15 minutes ago, I caught a leetle tree! *hugs her new tree*

Well, I don't have really rare dragons. sad.gif But I have caveborn Frilled dragon, old pink dragon, 2 cheese dragons, 1 paper dragon, 4 dinos, and my favourite - black Dorkface alt. :3 Yesterday I got Ice dragon from Beastrider, hatchling has the same birthday as me. biggrin.gif