The Dancin' Cat

What is YOUR rarest dragon?

Probably a draw between my GoN or bright pinks at the moment.

In my entire scroll history it would have been a neglected. Unfortunatly it died pretty much after it turned (but i will eventually be successful mwahaha /evil laughter)

Hmm. Although I have 4 Golds, I don't know if that's such a big accomplishment nowadays. dry.gif (Well, it was for me when I got them)

I do have a GoN, and would put him on top considering how there's a limit and they're just so hard to get, or hard to get the dragons to begin trying to get one. Or maybe my Leetle Tree, but it's this season's.

A CB silver, with my zombie hatchling a close second. I also have this year's Leetle Tree which I caught the day they were released, which I think is the third rarest item on my scroll. I don't have a holly nor a neglected.

3rd gen sliver

I saw this thread at just buried by other threads. So I thought I should try to recover this this and it worked!

Edited by Crockturtle566

I didn't realise how many rare dragons I had until I stumbled on this thread! o.o

So I'd have to say it's a tie between my CB golds, CB silvers, the zombie, the GoN or the 3rd gen Holly. tongue.gif All caught/made myself (the metallics, all in the last month xd.png).

Probably my Vampire. He was bitten by a '08 release Vamp. For rarity, it's my Silver Shimmer who just makes it into the rare catagory, and my 3 Gen Silver.

Hmmm... probably my Holly, he's messy, but I don't think any of my other "rares" are really that "rare" anymore (messy silvers, golds, etc).

Has to be my Leap Year GoN, Leaping Gaia, from February 29th, 2012. <3 I know there were a few other successful Summons on that day, but I think they are still rarer than even the CB gold Tinsels or Shimmers.

I have 7 CB Golds, 7 CB silvers, a second gen Shimmer and 26 Neglecteds. So any of those. xd.png