The Dancin' Cat

What is YOUR rarest dragon?

If I were to take a guess, my 2nd gen silver or my 5th gen alt black (from even gold x blacks)

I dunno. I have two golds and three silvers, but I'd have to say my rarest dragon isn't a dragon at all, it's my Leetle Tree. *huggles Leetle Tree*

My holly is now my rarest dragon, along with my leetle tree x3

Either my Neglecteds or my Hollys. There is some debate as to which is more rare.

Probably my CB silvers that I caught back in 2008 when they were dropping regularly.

Let's see... the most likely candidates are probably a Cheese, a Paper, a non-inbred 5th gen Thunder, an even 3rd gen Thuwed, a Zombie and the most awesome of all... this even gen Magi with Dusk, Dorkface and no less than 6 different Thuwed pairs in his lineage. wub.gif

Mrr, rarity depends on how specific you choose to be :3 "Silver" isn't rare to me, for example but "low-gen silver" might be and "cb silver" definitely is.

The dragon I think is most rare on my scroll is one of my 2nd gen Thuweds, the only child of his parents. Some other people might argue for the neglected, cb metals, cb bright pink, frozen GoN, zombies or hollies, or other particular lineages like my child of yulebuck x gold, purebred 6th gen Thuweds or 3rd gen double zombie lineages.

Edited by kadoatie

My GoN. I got her the second time I tried.

Well, out of my 1990 dragons, I guess the rarest is my 1 CB gold.

I still don't have any CB silvers.

I am hoping that I will be successful in summoning a GON soon; I would love to have that be my 2000th dragon.

I have a chicken, a paper, and my leetle tree, but I also have a few frills and bright pinks (which are discontinued). I haven't been lucky enough to grab any of the other rares.

Leetle tree, Holly, CB Frills and Bright Pinks and metals.

Hard to pick one. I would say at this point my GoN and pair of Yulebucks.

I also have a couple of white dorkfaces, a cb pink (frozen, I was still new at the time), 2nd gen. gold and 2 cb silvers,

Edited by DiamondDragon

Probably my CB Cheese dragon I got while hunting for leetle trees. It said that someone already got it when I clicked it, but when I went to my scroll and saw it there, I was really happy.

Congrats on getting your cheese, but I should let you know that all cheese and paper dragons are caveborn because they are unbreedable. But a cheese is still rare so I don't want to disregard your accomplishment.

biggrin.gif

Probably my 2nd gen silver, a leetle, CB trios and CB pumpkins.

// Oh, I forgot my zombies. They definetely are too.

Edited by Bamboomonkey

My rarest is probably my CB silver. I got it after only 4 months of being on DC! I was still pretty new back then and had no clue how rare a CB metallic is - I was just happy I got a silver, but now I really know the value of it. I plan to give it a better name, now that we can rename.

silver, ice now but why not they can find more rare like thunder, ice, magma in cave drop more? I hardly to find now than before what I seen so far.. when I can get that more in abandon area. any one seen yet unsure.gifsmile.gif

My rarest dragon would have to be my GoN

My silver, CB Trios, two CB blacks, one black alt, CB Bright Pink. Are splits considered rare now? I have a pair of those.