TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

There are no more birds o: hence me posting the leftovers.

Such a shame, they are beautiful.

I wonder if TJ will ever release an event where you have to decorate a dragon tongue.gif

I never did find the pickle! lol

Decorating a dragon would be really cool! smile.gif Or having one of the artists do a 'franken' dragon, something we all participate in, taking turns answering the questions the artist puts forth, and then creating the dragon from our answers for release! smile.gif ha ha Although really, we have so many wicked dragons not released yet, it's unlikely this would ever happen...like the artists need our help anyway! xd.png

I never did find the pickle! lol

Try looking for just a little ribbon of red on your tree. smile.gif That was the only way I was able to find mine.

Woo! my tree is over crowded and blinking and those candles worry me - they are going to burn the whole thing down!

hehe.. can't wait until the 7th when I actually start to decorate and not just have a mish-mash of stuff <3

The only way christmas lights can burn down a tree is if there is a spark involved. Mythbuster's proved that ^^ The lights themselves merely can cause the tree to dry out a lil faster but thats it.

I would so decorate a dragon! blink.gif

Oh and i love watching Mythbusters-- The things they do to prove stuff wrong or right... is amazing Lol

This may sound weird but the only thing I can't find is the birdie. o.o

Yes I have a Qustion to ask. How do you enter the contest, because if you can tell me. I would like to enter.

For two days after all of the ornaments have been given out, there will be a link (probably from the tree page, but I guess it could be on our scrolls or even on the forum) to submit it to the contest. You can't do it yet, though, because we still have another two days' worth of ornaments to get first.

user posted image

Is there any chance there will be more of these, like there were more of the lights and popcorn? I use strands like this on my tree and loved that I saw them.

if you have a mac, u can hold down control and scroll up on the mouse to zoom in on the tree. thats how i found some of my ordainments.

Edited by TheJolie

0.o

Oh. I need to find the pickle. Whatever it looks like Lol

o.0

Double click anywhere on the page with the tree. Everything will be highlighted in blue, so you can find the pickle that way.

Yay found the pickle and the snowflake... i didn't even notice the snowflake! It was hidden behind one of my big decorations...

(Thank you, TheDarkLatias)

I HAVE EVERY SINGLE DECORATION ON MY TREE 0.o Its kinda scary..... and cluttered.........

Edited by Midnigh7_Ki7sune

if you have a mac, u can hold down control and scroll up on the mouse to zoom in on the tree. thats how i found some of my ordainments.

is anyone paying attention to this?????

is anyone paying attention to this?????

I have a firefox plugin that lets me zoom-in on pages without the zoom in option so this isn't a problem.

Ah, okay. Well, i found everything i was looking for so I'm happy now.

(I would be absolutely happy if my eggs didn't have softshell .___.)