earthgirl

Earth's dragon art - Taking commissions now!

At first thought I was a little selfish. But then I decided I wanted to buy merchandise with my black and vine on it.

I already have them as my cell phone background and the background of my laptop.

Yes, I love them that much.

So I am cool with the idea of others loving and displaying our babies.

/me huggles Earthgirl

Yes, nice idea! biggrin.gif

You know, in real life people can have as many objects with these draws on them, but the original drawing you made for us are only in our own signature and nobody here can take them! This is why, when I'll be so lucky to get a spot on your list, I'll be ok about sharing the leetle beauty with others in merchandising.

Awesome! I will do my best to buy each one if possible; they'd have to be shipped though...

Tsuko's Ember gal is dun! =]

user posted image

Sig'd.

user posted image

Please upload it to your own photo account in order to use it and enjoy. =D

Apple pride! xd.png

Okay, I'm thinking about submitting my art to Merchandise designs.

To those who already have my art in their signature: I hope you don't mind that I want to use the art I supposedly made for your signature for other purposes than being signatures. K?

I would totally try and buy a T-shirt with my silver and alt couple on it, so by all means, use it! :D

And the ember is awesome o3o Beautiful work as always <3

To those who already have my art in their signature: I hope you don't mind that I want to use the art I supposedly made for your signature for other purposes than being signatures. K?

I'd buy anything with my waterhorse on it, although I don't think my parents would let me. >_>

And that Ember is so cute. \o/

The tiny fissure markings on the ember is just... wow~ *give ember a crayon-coloured apple*

Wow, awesome job! Embers are my favorite dragon on the site. This has wonderful details to it. Good job girl! *stalks*

Nope, not at all. -stalks for another open slot-

Oh Wow The Ember is stunning absolutely amazing. Looking at all the drawings makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. I want them all!!!!!

Amazing earth you are just amazing.

Great idea adding them to the store.

They are all so wonderful.

Sandface's Magma dragon posted:

user posted image

Sig'd

user posted image

Please upload it to your own photo account in order to use it and enjoy. smile.gif

~~~

Request slots open to 3 people. smile.gif