kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I have a good number of dorkfaces, but sadly my inactivity has led to all of my dragons losing their names, so I'll have to go through every single one to find my dorks again x_x

How long has it been? I heard ladiefare left completely.

It has been a long time. But ladiefare has not left completely -- or did not intend to the last time she posted. She has had some real life issues to deal with. Hopefully she will be back when things settle down for her a bit.

Free to a good home:

This 5th gen Flamingo

Please take care of it and name it. (:

It will be cared for and loved! And I name all my dragons as soon as they gender. smile.gif

Thank you very much for the pretty egg.

Have this 4th EG white egg, Dusk Dorface, with some hollies in it too biggrin.gif

Edit: please be sure to have a free slot for the egg, thanks smile.gif - Traded, thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

Hey y'all! I'm going to breed all but last years x-mas Dragons tomorrow/today X-mas Eve.I know you're saving room for new x-mas dragons but I wanted to let y'all know first. Let me know if you're interested in past Holiday Dorks, as I can breed as many as 2 Dorkface pairs of each will allow, possibility of 8 each. I bred last years pair and got 7, so I'm hopeful.

Hey y'all! I'm going to breed all but last years x-mas Dragons tomorrow/today X-mas Eve.I know you're saving room for new x-mas dragons but I wanted to let y'all know first. Let me know if you're interested in past Holiday Dorks, as I can breed as many as 2 Dorkface pairs of each will allow, possibility of 8 each. I bred last years pair and got 7, so I'm hopeful.

Hi, Ladiefare! So good to see you here. smile.gif

They are auto abandoning, with the exception of two Hollies as I breed them. sad.gif They will auto abandon when timed out, from about 10 mins ago, 1:45ish est.

4 Hollies

6 Yulebucks

5 Angels

7 Ribbons

All Dorks. Sorry there was no way to save or transfer or even give codes before they abandoned sad.gif

Hopefully some people got lucky smile.gif

Edited by ladiefare

Gift to the thread smile.gif

I grabbed that little beauty! Thanks for offering it. I am now happily scroll locked. smile.gif