kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

Gifting a 4th even gen Dorkface white hatchie:

GONE

Continuing the Elemental name/lineage is optional, but please do not trade it.

Edited by Pink467

Gifting a 4th even gen Dorkface white hatchie:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/dca735f804085...92c00766e23ca02

Continuing the Elemental name/lineage is optional, but please do not trade it.

Claimed! It will be named and well cared for, thank you! (trying to stock up on whites over here too; but they'll probably all gender female and/or refuse to breed with my daydream or fail at creating another glitterball...)

And on top of that I just caught an (albeit so long lineaged from its ancestry to Midas Dorkface and Shallyna'ar that it is literally off of the lineage chart, not to mention very inbred) AP Dorkface Golden Wyvern! (seriously thats as long as a lineage can get right there. i thought my my little blackie snow over here had a long and messy one!)

Edited by sylphoflights

I don't have the links right now (will get later), but I have at least two Dorkfaces. A Thunder and a White.

Here is a pretty 6th gen descending stair White egg with only Whites and Golds in the lineage.

Please post if you take and give it a good home! smile.gif

:: Trade Link ::

Gone!

Edited by Sycamore

Here is a pretty 6th gen descending stair White egg with only Whites and Golds in the lineage.

Please post if you take and give it a good home! smile.gif

:: Trade Link ::

I got it, thank you! It's very pretty, and I have a few CB golds to continue it a bit.

deb

I got this egg from the AP and it's now hatched:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VbbqW

It's got Dusk, Thuwed and Dorkface lineages, and is almost but not quite a perfect 6th gen even-gen - just one pair by themselves like the stem of a piece of fruit smile.gif

If anyone would like this, send a dummy egg - I have no teleports currently. After a day or so I'll send to the AP, where I know it'll get snatched up and hopefully loved.

Deb

Was supposed to be a Soulpeace, but I think it's still pretty^^

5th gen Dorkface to a loving home:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

(will go to the AP tomorrow morning if it hasn't been taken until then^^)

Edited by Kiwiana

I'm still looking for a gold from the pair, but they keep giving me perfectly beautiful whites.

If you're quick, you can have a white 3rd even gen Gold (M) x White checker Dorkface! Gone

Wow, less than a minute! You're welcome! smile.gif

Edited by snave

I'm still looking for a gold from the pair, but they keep giving me perfectly beautiful whites.

If you're quick, you can have a white 3rd even gen Gold (M) x White checker Dorkface!

Thank you so much!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Made an offer on your Tinsel.

No response in over 24hrs.. canceling trade.

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

Hi all!

I understand there has been some question relating to the authenticity of my Dorkface Split. I would like to clear up what happened and how he came to be. smile.gif I had posted about him before in this thread (or perhaps the predecessor thread), but I shall repeat the account.

Silmarillion Dorkface Uruloki was produced by a glitch. His mother, who has been deleted from his lineage by TJ, is Istelen Dorkface Uruloki. I will not go into the details of the glitch that made this breeding possible. I realised later that I should have told TJ about the glitch without taking advantage of it and confessed what happened to him. He allowed me to keep the dragon, but deleted the non-Split side of his lineage.

The authenticity of his lineage can be attested by Duskspoken, ladiefare, arlymaye and LBD. In fact, one of his offspring resides on ladiefare's scroll. There were probably others who saw it before it was altered, as well, but this has been several years ago and I don't remember who all they were, now.

I do take breeding requests for him, please PM me if you would like an egg from him.

New addition:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MvbRp

Now and Forever Dorkface Uruloki

Awww. It's good to see the lineage continuing, and I appreciate people continuing my surname, as well. smile.gif

Awww. It's good to see the lineage continuing, and I appreciate people continuing my surname, as well. smile.gif

I am very proud of this little guy! And i can't imagine not continuing the surname - it's a privilege smile.gif

Deb