Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

That reminds me, what is O3O suppose to be? *prods it with a stick*

Whoo, teachers. I won't post until tomorrow, if I can help myself.

It's a face xd.png

O3O = eye-mouth-eye

similar to >3<.

YAY TEACHERS INDEED. WHEN ONEESAMA GETS OFF HER LAZY censorkip.gif AND POSTS <.<

Yup. DARK-SSI, POST. I want Vance to come out of the dark forest soon....

I'm trying, I'm trying >_<

finishing up xel's part now. should be up in 5 min or less if sis stops distracting me

Yup. DARK-SSI, POST. I want Vance to come out of the dark forest soon....

DO I SEE SOME KOREAN INFLUENCE THERE <.< *hopes she's right*

Also, YAY, ONEESAMA FINALLY POSTED

TOPIC used sudden burst of posts. It's super-effective. TONETO fainted.

Mmmm, I knew I should have posted yesterday. That post-it guy was... surprising. And it urges me to say it... D'aww, what a cute, little gay boy.

Well, I'm going to see if I can write a decent post.

EDIT: Yeah, it doesn't look decent at all... Anyway, I couldn't have written more even if I wanted to.

Edited by Toneto

Spotting Kaido, she slipped though the other students, murmuring quiet "excuse me's" as she brushed past them

Soo, all of you crazy people who know grammer, how on earth would you do something like that ^ I gave it my best shot, but it still looks stupid to me

"Spotting Kaido, she slipped though the other students, muttering 'excuse me' quietly every time she brushed past one of them"

Sounds a little better to me... >.< *fails*

@Toneto: Aw, your post was decent ^-^

Also, those with teachers, they can start posting as them already. They won't introduce themselves to the students quite yet, but they can interact with each other, including Xellie, who left to inform them of the arrival of the new batch of preys- I mean... students. Just in case you skipped through that part xd.png

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Or maybe it could be:

Spotting Kaido, she slipped though the other students, murmuring quiet "excuse me"s as she brushed past them

...no?

Edited by lachrymation

Hmm. Not so sure. "" is rather used for direct dialogue, so... I'd leave it as 'excuse me's...

Also, this:

"Crazy....is he a stalker?" She questioned herself, so random but at least it calmed her down. She quieted/quietened down after he answered her question, then the room started to change...and thats when she started to freak the hell out!

@Saphira, "quieten" should be in past tense, and 'freak' was misspelled, as I pointed out up there smile.gif

Sounds a little better to me... >.< *fails*

Oh yeah, that does sound better. Thanks! I'll go and edit now, for some reason I couldn't think of how to make that work xd.png

***OKAY HEADS UP YOU GUYS O3O***

It's the announcement face, so this must be important :3

You see, for the 'learning how to control their powers' part of the night classes, there is a particular one called MPT - Manipulations, Psychics, Transmutations. Basically, it splits students in three groups depending on their powers, each with their own teacher. So, I sorted everyone out (except for Ariana, who I can't seem to figure >.<"), gonna post it here so you can tell me if you think your character should be in another class.

This small classification might also serve as a clue for those of you still wondering what the hell are everyone else's powers ;D

Manipulations, for those whose powers are based around controlling an "element" outside of their bodies:

- Misaka

- Kaido

- Jessica

- Ander

- Astrid

- Lily

- Cassandra

- Akira

Transmutations, for those whose powers are based around "modifying" their own bodies:

- Ceren

- Reynek

- Damir

- Elias

Psychics, for those whose powers are based around their minds:

- Shen

- Link

- Rion

- Carita

- Jacey

Not sure where to stick Ariana... *frets* Manipulations...? Psychics...?

@Lach: Glad I could help you~

O3O LOOK I CAN DO ANNOUNCEMENT FACES TOO

I deleted profiles of those who are not staying in the RP, and then those who were left without a roommate now are roomed with each other.

These are the ones who have no roommies~

Astrid, Araiana, Misaka, and Rion.

Rion you're rooming with J.C. Good luck, 'cause you'll need. XD *laughs maniacally*

*ahem* I mean, this'll be fun~!

Yeah, if you have any issues with your new roommate, well, too bad, 'cause I'm too lazy to change it again. >w<

Edited by Kira1

I'm fine where you have Lilly, and now I can try and guess other peoples powers more easily

***OMAHGOSH WE'RE ON A STREAK OF ANNOUNCEMENTS O3O***

WAS THAT A POST OFFICIALLY INTRODUCING TEACHERS WHAT I JUST WROTE IN THE IC THREAD <.<

Manipulations... Or Psychics... Um... Little of both...?

Cause normally, she doesn't control it herself/with her mind xd.png... Though she can if she wants... But constant control is not required... But she can also use her mind on a certain step... I think Ria's closer to manipulation though...?

Rion is easy to manipulate... Good luck with his new roomie ninja.gif...

Edited by Juzz

Poor Rion xd.png

He's too innocent to detect deceit... And believes everything said to him tongue.gif

Edited by Juzz

WHY ARE THE TEACHERS SO YOUNG? D8<

You're going to make mine look soo old... T^T

I'm actually so confused as to what is going on right now. I feel like whenever I try to read everything, new posts keep adding up and I'm not able to keep up with what's happening, nevertheless post.

Lol sorry lach, I just wanted to be able to introduce teachers already xd.png

We won't post until people come back though, now that that small personal goal was chieved :3

Also, Xellie is 34 xd.png THEY CAN MAKE AN OLD-MAN CLUB biggrin.gif

WHICH MAKES ME WONDER EXACTLY WHERE EVERYONE WENT TTATT

***OMAHGAWDS IS THAT AN OBLITERATED FIRST AND SECOND POST I'M SEEING IN THE IC THREAD O3O***

Lol sorry lach, I just wanted to be able to introduce teachers already xd.png

We won't post until people come back though, now that that small personal goal was chieved :3

Also, Xellie is 34 xd.png THEY CAN MAKE AN OLD-MAN CLUB biggrin.gif

WHICH MAKES ME WONDER EXACTLY WHERE EVERYONE WENT TTATT

***OMAHGAWDS IS THAT AN OBLITERATED FIRST AND SECOND POST I'M SEEING IN THE IC THREAD O3O***

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST AS VANCE X3X.

Where's Xelnus' sheet? >.<

And it's going to be an OLD TEACHERS CLUB (since my character is a girl. ^^)